It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dulce Investigation

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth
 


Government vehicles is evidence of something that should not be there. Someone needs to record these vehicles for others to see. This is what I mean about a base needing support. This is a first step to proving there is a facility at Dulce. Thank you for your experience on what you saw there. Every little bit counts when putting together the puzzle at hand.




posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Phil schneider talks about this, he was suicided/killed/dead in 1996. Before then for about 2 years he went on the lecture circuit and tied together aliens,ufo's, NWO and much more. I don't know if he is lying or not but I will say his talk is interesting to say the least. if you're interested in seeing his talk here is a link to it Video of Lecure

I can see much of his talk as absolutely possible and probable, the DUMPs would protect the elite from global disaster as well as other things they could be used for. I also think probable that we do have bad ass technology not known publicly. The stealth bomber was hid for years, imagine what they are testing now???

I don't know about the Dulce shootout with the Greys and killing two of them and all that and the attack was in 1979, still Carter years...



posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by iTruth
 


Government vehicles is evidence of something that should not be there. Someone needs to record these vehicles for others to see. This is what I mean about a base needing support. This is a first step to proving there is a facility at Dulce. Thank you for your experience on what you saw there. Every little bit counts when putting together the puzzle at hand.


I like your attitude man. its hard enough to hear about all this # going on just 100 miles away and i have no way to prove it. coming through the navajo dam, it's the only way in eastbound (it seems they make it hard to find the #ing place) that is where the black govt. vehicles really start popping up. one of them seemed to follow us for several miles. most are trucks and all have tinted windows with 'flags' on them. on either side of highway 64 are huge areas of land, not flat desert but MOUNTAINS and dangerous cliff faces. so an expedition through this area would be, well, not advisable but perhaps epic. i suggest bringing vid cameras and record the 'flagged' vehicles patrolling the area, if you are hardcore enough i would even stay the night camped out. your chances of getting something on camera (ufo) seem to be very high nowadays, which is a good thing. keep me posted or hit me up if you are ever in the area. i would jump at the chance to investigate something like this, but many in NM who know about dulce are frightened of the place, so i don't have anyone to go with.

peace



posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think for the quickest response by whoever is the biggest dog, rattle on those cages surrounding the "town's communication tower" area, on top of the mountain-above the base-alledgedly.

Or better yet. climb over the fence and try to get into that shack. I think you'll find out REAL quick like who runs the area. [NOTE: Before climbing or rattling the fence or getting into any structures-take pohots (and send to ATS) of any signs that you observe on or near the fence)


Let us know how it works out, whatever you do. Yes, I wouldn't be trusting the local sheriff or Reservation Cops etc.



posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 


The towers did look like normal TV, radio and cellphone towers. I do not believe the secret facility would keep such things so out in the open. It is possible they use the towers for their communication needs too, so it is worth investigating. The owners are probably TV, radio and cellphone companies. They probably have alarm systems, so it may be unwise to break in. One could get three automatic charges on that: breaking and entering (jumping the fence), burglary (breaking and entering with the intent to commit a crime), and vandalism (broken fence etc).

iTruth, if I lived near the area, I would go. Maybe I will go on a trip there when I visit my brother who lives in Texas. Your account of those events is what is needed to get people to investigate for physical evidence.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Phil schneider talks about this, he was suicided/killed/dead in 1996. Before then for about 2 years he went on the lecture circuit and tied together aliens,ufo's, NWO and much more. I don't know if he is lying or not but I will say his talk is interesting to say the least. if you're interested in seeing his talk here is a link to it Video of Lecure

I can see much of his talk as absolutely possible and probable, the DUMPs would protect the elite from global disaster as well as other things they could be used for. I also think probable that we do have bad ass technology not known publicly. The stealth bomber was hid for years, imagine what they are testing now???

I don't know about the Dulce shootout with the Greys and killing two of them and all that and the attack was in 1979, still Carter years...


The shootout was NOT with the Grays.
It was another alien race.
They look like us but not exactly.
Technically we are in a state of war with the Etherians.
I guess they want their starship back.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker42
 


Me too! Ever since I saw that episoide I have been doing research upon research. My grandfather was in the airforce and he use to be gone weeks and weeks at a time. My grandma finally asked him where he goes that takes him a way for so long, he told her, they take me to the desert into the side of a mountain and the things you see in that place you wouldnt believe and thats all he would tell her.... unfortunetly he passed away in 1965 due to a heart attack
But I have been doing alot of research. Sometime next spring my fiance and I have planned a trip to Santa Fe, NM we plan on staying there for three days, to give us time to observe and search for information or evidence, then we plan on driving to Rachel Nevada for 3 days to stay at the lil alien inn and do some research around town and hopefully go to tekapoo peak to see if we can catch glance of AREA 51 . Id love nothing more then to camp out there
Both at dulce and Tekapoo peak.. Im located in florida, but Im determined to get out there and to see these UFO sightings and other activities for myself!



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
reply to post by TruthSeeker42
 


Me too! Ever since I saw that episoide I have been doing research upon research. My grandfather was in the airforce and he use to be gone weeks and weeks at a time. My grandma finally asked him where he goes that takes him a way for so long, he told her, they take me to the desert into the side of a mountain and the things you see in that place you wouldnt believe and thats all he would tell her.... unfortunetly he passed away in 1965 due to a heart attack
But I have been doing alot of research. Sometime next spring my fiance and I have planned a trip to Santa Fe, NM we plan on staying there for three days, to give us time to observe and search for information or evidence, then we plan on driving to Rachel Nevada for 3 days to stay at the lil alien inn and do some research around town and hopefully go to tekapoo peak to see if we can catch glance of AREA 51 . Id love nothing more then to camp out there
Both at dulce and Tekapoo peak.. Im located in florida, but Im determined to get out there and to see these UFO sightings and other activities for myself!


Try taking some 3rd generation night goggles with you.
A sony HD cam would also come in handy.
Seek the truth.
Good luck and watch for the cammo dudes!



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am so intrigued and curious about this place. I also, saw it on History channel recently and caught my interest even more, especially beacuse I'm only a couple hundred miles away.

I would love to go an expedition, try to shed some light no this place........I'd be real careful tho.


Apparantly, even the Indians won't go near the "vent" spots and sensitive areas, or speak as to why.

Vedy interesting.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's amazing to see so much enthusaism for this topic. It's sad that this forum needs a grade school English teacher to correct and translate the posts. I'm just sayin'....



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join