What do you HATE about Europe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What do I hate about Europe? Well... Nothing, actually.

I've never been there, so I don't see how I could possibly form an opinion about them, I'm not really interested in foreign politics, and I think they make great cars so ...

European cars rocks.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i hate europe.

why?

its too far away!

damn shame too, lots of historical buildings and sites all over europe i'd love to see...mostly italy and the swiss alps appeal to me.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You know I don't hate anything about Europe except the stores are closed more than their open, the gas is over $5 a gallon, getting a glass of ice water (or ice anything) is harder to obtain than a $200 bottle of wine, and everyone smokes.

On the other hand they are better drivers & they politely move out of your way if your going faster. Unlike American drivers who hog the road & ignore traffic comming up behind them with no concern for anyone but themselves or believe they should force you to drive the speed limit since they do. You don't need a car because they have a good train system, yeah taxes are high but at least you get something for them. They have more respect for their land as they either don't litter or they pick it up right away. They're less interested in trying to impress you about who they are they're just themselves, unlike fake Americans who, buy cars, clothes etc. just to present a false image whether successful or not. Success to them is not necessarily about making money it's about enjoying life, yes money helps, but it isn't a prerequisite.

Being naked is natural & not perverse or equal sex. In America being naked means your a pervert or sexual deviant.

The women are more real then many American Woman, little or no make-up. Funny thing is you can always tell American women in Europe - fat chicks in hiking boots with backpacks.

Just because many of the French don't like us is a poor reason not to like them. Yeah, they're different and they sometimes smell more than we do - big friggin deal. I had a french co-worker that came over to visit often in the same clothes he'd been working out everyday for several days, maybe I was rude, but I just took him down to our shared laundry room & showed him how to operate the machines and gave him a Costco (Migros) size box of laundry detergent.

People are different everywhere, but really just the same. Hate is only out of ignorance on either side. Of course with some of the comments I've read here it doesn't suprise me that they hate us.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by outsider]

<< 1   >>

join