It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I read the scrolling text mostly - the headlines read like the bible predicts: historic flooding, economic tragedy, escalating warfare, earthquakes, etc.

We are watching history unfold before our very eyes

Eh...if you looked at history before 1950, i.e. say the last 2000 years; this stuff's been going on. Constantly. To propose that this is all something new, is something else...one needs to wield a narrow lens to rest at this conclusion.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated7
reply to post by Bombeni

I was not saying implying you were pushing prophecy on anybody, I was stating that people who have power or who are in control have the ability to fulfill prophecy for their own personal agendas....

Sorry, does not compute. That is really a stretch. It is funny, some guy wrote a book, The Da Vince Code, and he plainly states it is a novel (fiction). Yet many people believe every last word of it to be the truth! These same people say the Bible is a fairy tale, so nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm all for planning and taking action. As for a set plan, not to over throw the coming NWO because that isn't possible at this stage, rather to have some where to go to. A meeting place for all of us that KNOW this is going to happan.

The most ideal spot, obviously, would somewhere fairly remote, and not hooked up to a power grid. Somewhere close to the source of a flowing body of water, with enough natural vegitation to survive off of until we can get our own farming going. It would all need to be indoors and tunnelled to and from each location to avoid satellite detection. If you know of such a place that IS NOT controlled by some other group, i think you may want to get dibs on it.

I know someone is going to take a stab at this idea as cowardice, but let me ask this; Do you honestly believe that running in to the white house, guns blazing is going to do anything for anyone? No. People can't work together, in general. There are too many different personalities, and if we were to try to fight with a massive uprising, the very second we fire our first shots, they unload with a few explosives or machine gun fire. How long do you think the people around you are going to fight when they watch their friends and relatives get gunned down? I know, for a fact, that the average person cannot pull themselves to fight after such things have been witnessed.

Atleast forming a staging ground can give us a base to work from, to keep supplied and defended. We'd be the cliche group trying to save humanity from itself, but I doubt we'd be able to achieve that, because as stated, people are sheep. We who take action, be it TPB/NWO/ect... or us that would fight back are so very few. I think out of everyone I know, and thats a bunch, I'd say I could see maybe 5 or 6 of well over 300 people actually standing up for them selves. That's with all possible variables thrown into the mix, such as threats to injure family for not conforming or being killed themselves.

So think long and hard about your offensive mores, because I will be planning a strong defensive posture, then planning forward moves after base camp has been established. If you're planning on fighting the military, it's best to have knowledge of their tactics and find the best way to use their own plans against them.

That's my thoughts on this, take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Well to the one who replied first, I never heard anything in the bible about technology and microchips, you're just misconstruing interpretations to fit the times we live in now just like it has been

actually it is there.

Hi stormdancer I like your new avatar. I want a new one of Paul Newman (may he rest in peace) but don't have the know-how.

How else could a person misconstrue the prophecy of "no man may buy or sell except that he have the mark of the beast"? I like to imagine what it was like for Apostle John when he was seeing these visions and struggling with recording them. Obviously he saw "man" getting some kind of mark on their hand or forehead, then making purchases with it. This must have baffled people even 25 years ago, but not today buddy. It is all crystal clear and how anyone could continue to deny these truths is beyond me.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

UGHhhh I've wasted my time replying to this knowing I would get bombarded with scripture, but I'm not completely ruling it out... Come back to me when you're on your deathbed saying "It will happen any minute now!" just like everybody else in history

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
BUDDHA'S DISCOURSE ON THE END OF THE WORLD

www.hinduwebsite.com...

The manner in which the Buddha predicted the end of the earth sounds very much like a modern scientific theory on the destruction of planets and the entire solar system. The Buddha also clearly mentions that all life forms will vanish before the appearance of the second sun. Thereafter the earth will be a dead planet ready for its eventual destruction. The seven suns mentioned in the discourse probably are various planets of the solar system that would become hot and shine like stars due to some changes in the activity of the sun or its gravitational force.

Bible
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Hopi prophecy and the great purification

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So much stock put into a book translated by 16th century English scholars, whose editor was a sexually-confused king. But divinely inspired by that holy ghost!

You know, one thing I've never understood. Why would such a wise god choose (oh yes, if we were created in his image, the man can choose) rapists, murderers, pederasts, pedophiles, psychopaths, cult leaders, dictators, ect. to spread the news? To claim that they have found "him", and to advise others to do the same?

If I find myself at the book of life when I die,(knowing then that I was unfortunately mistaken)I will ask christ, "Why did you use such fine examples of god like beings for representation?" Children, pick and choose your way into siH good graces. God-fearing people? More like needy, selective children.

See, christians teach to bar their minds, their ears, their thoughts, and their hearts. Basically, bred to shun any (outside) form of logic or reason. Taught to respect fear. Fear is punishment, judgment, just, fear is love. Embrace it, it serves as the horse to carry you into the next life. And do as your mentors do because they cannot bear the weight of their fear alone. It is a human reaction. Bring those around you in to strengthen the resolve of the whole.

There is no black and white, only shades of living grey.

As long as there are humans, there will be a hope that they are part of something bigger, and that everyone of them serves a purpose for a higher force.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by dimensionaljumper]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni, it took me a while to figure it out, how to post the avatar.

There are many things in the Bible on modern technology, I could post, but I am lazy. lol

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

UGHhhh I've wasted my time replying to this knowing I would get bombarded with scripture, but I'm not completely ruling it out... Come back to me when you're on your deathbed saying "It will happen any minute now!" just like everybody else in history

In my post after yours I posted things other then passages from the,

"DREADED BIBLE"

Maybe if you looked at the bible with different eyes, don't look at the passages as, "mommy made me go to Sunday school to save my soul."

Look at it as a time capsule, past , present, future.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Whats interesting is that the NWO is viewed as real from both sides of the spectrum by both those that believe in the bible and know how bible prophesy is relating to world events. And to non-believers who are awake enough and see all the common sense signs leading to this NWO.

We believe the same thing, but are coming to it from opposite sides, tell me since we have this basic truth in common why would we call each other stupid?

Because people from both sides are smart enough and awake enough to see it.

The really big move from the NWO will be via the UN, and that WILL wake up a lot of people when that happens. But by then it's going to be too late.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why is moving towards a one world system so bad? We are all humans and we all live on this planet together.

It is in human nature to fight and divide, to esteem yourself better than the next guy. I am not saying all humans embrace this, but many do.

Change in the form of unification can be seen as painful, to those who dislike change.

Why are those who have more power always cast as evil? Perhaps it because of a certain element of the human mind called jealousy.

Not saying that all of those in power have every humans "best" interest in mind, because i am sure that they dont, but then again, "best" interest is purely relative.

Nationalism deserves a timely death, because it has divided mankind for FAR TOO LONG.

And most humans are too stubborn and prideful to give in to such a vast change of something like planet-wide unification.

Perhaps when humans realize that they are all the same, and unite as one, other species will entertain the thought of contacting us as one species. Because right now, we sure as hell are not united as one species.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Whats interesting is that the NWO is viewed as real from both sides of the spectrum by both those that believe in the bible and know how bible prophesy is relating to world events. And to non-believers who are awake enough and see all the common sense signs leading to this NWO.

BINGO

I'm aware of Bible prophecy I was raised with all the trimmings. I wont get into that.

I do however live in the modern world of science and I can see with my own eyes that events are unfolding quicker and quicker these days.
Call it a self fulfilling prophecy or divine intervention or simply just the way the human mind works. We are headed towards some sort of climax

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker42
The Riders of the Apocolypse are among us. The NWO is the beast of revelations. Whether or not your religious the illuminati is and they will do whatever they can to fullfill this prophecy

So they want to fulfill a prophecy *just for the sake of fulfilling a prophecy*? Does that make sense to you? Either they are absolute lunatics or they stand to gain something; power and money.

The only problem is that tyranny does not last forever and sooner or later they will be overturned and punished for their evil doings; if not by the people then by some higher power.

Why go through all that trouble when you know your gonna lose? Is the temporary gratification worth it? As the saying goes "when you bite more than you can chew you normally end up choking".

[edit on 27-3-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's a series of questions... Could the NWO have used a christian nations bible against them? Could they have made Israel a nation because it was in their interest to make prophecy come true? Could it make it easier for them to gain support through christian/catholic groups because the world is now in turmoil?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dimensionaljumper

I believe humanity can be unified AND maintain national sovereignty. We just need a whole new concept of government, which can only happen through real transparency, ending rule by secrecy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by spellbound

About a week ago.

I was driving in my car and saw what looked like a black bag on the road.
I dodged it and looked in my mirror and it was a guy lying flat out on the road.

I turned around and got out the car.

There were about 7 people standing nearby looking at him muttering things such as "f**king junkie", "look at the state that guys in", "what a waste".

I went over and moved him onto the path and slowly moved him round.

Called an ambulance when I saw the gash in his head.

Turned out he had been beaten up and possibly mugged.
I called an ambulance and waited for it with him, spoke with the police and ive never heard about it since. I wonder if he would have died if I didnt look in the mirror??

That speaks volumes to me about people judging others.

Some need to look in the mirror big time.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

I have always stopped to help whenever I could--I believe I prevented a potential rape/murder when I was seventeen by walking up and stopping it. If there was a car on fire with people inside, I would never turn my back--I could not live with myself and my conscience. I have observed a person who was struck by a car and being helped already by some--while others were honking their horns and yelling obscenities (how dare he slow them down?) I agree with you completely on this, but I am another person with empathy and compassion for others.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Dean

Nationalism by nature divides humans. It breeds in their minds the idea that they are different than other humans that they share the planet with based on imaginary dividing lines. Lines that were created by men to control and own land.

Being born to a certain nationality or ethnicity is not an accomplishment, so why do so many humans take pride in it? Why do they take pride in being different than the rest of their human brothers and sisters who were not born on the same piece of land that they were born on.

Take pride in personal achievements. Birth displacement is not an achievement.

Erasing the lines that divide us in a responsible and controlled manner is the first step towards unification IMO.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If our world did have one government, one system of money, but kept its freedoms (that some countries now have and take for granted), it would probably be one much nicer world in which to live.

But for some reason, people like chaos, confusion, war... including many on these boards.

Do people realize if a fraction of the money spent DAILY on war were put to solving the worlds problems, we'd probably live in a utopia?

But no... people watch movies like V and assume that's the ONLY possible way for a single government to exist. They get it in their heads that any purpose or power that tries to regulate or correct our currently utterly screwed up ways of running things is evil and wicked and bad.

'Cause we are clearly doing such a bang-up job running things the way we are now, eh?

Finally, I don't understand the purpose of the NWO I hear about on these boards. Apparently they want to kill and destitute everyone and then what? Lead a bunch of destitute, unhappy people? For what purpose? I guess I'll never understand some folks mindset that any agenda has to be evil. They spray chemicals on us nilly-willy from planes.. for some bizarre reason, getting friends and family alike. They want to kill off people.. why? Who knows. No one ever has a rational, logical reason why they would want to do these things.

People have a fit when police intrude on a part where teens are drinking and doing drugs.. omg, they are impeding on our freedoms! And yet, these same people make excuses to get out of jury duty, not understanding what a great privileged and freedom that is. We live in a land of hypocrites, and people who say "We don't want war!"... but secretly, they revel in the thought of war, disaster, and misfortune.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Here's a series of questions... Could the NWO have used a christian nations bible against them? Could they have made Israel a nation because it was in their interest to make prophecy come true? Could it make it easier for them to gain support through christian/catholic groups because the world is now in turmoil?

Answered to the best of my knowledge, since the operating word of the question is "could":

1. Yes. One doesn't need to look hard to find how the Bible was compiled. Please look for an academic source via Google for "Council of Nicea". I would post a link here, but I'd rather have folks find their own info via their individual interest, via their own internet search.

2. Yes, it COULD happen.

3. Yes. For reference, if you have some time and a few bucks, pick up "The Rise of Christianity" by Rodney Stark. Part of his assertion is that Christianity arose out of need to fill a void that literally could explain things happening in the world that the old-god religions could no longer efficiently explain.

All in all, the simplest explanation may be the easiest, but not necessarily the right one.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm pretty sure the bible was put there to desensitize and subvert the believers. I mean what does the bible tell you to do? It says wait patiently for he is coming. Well, that is exactly what they want. Its not some sort of miracle that is being prophecied or predicted. It was put there for a reason, think about it. All the religions tell you the same. The only ones with enough balls to fight are the radical islamists. And who is war being raged against by the military industrial complex? Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join