It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

With our point of view isn’t Iran supposed to bomb Israel first and have a 1 day war? Causing Iran to get the crap bombed out of them? Next the peace treaty?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated7

Who goes to school to become a prophecy scholar anyhow??? Wow if that is really considered a profession then I can really see this world coming to an end... Get realistic here, 99% of prophecy believers would have told you the end times were coming in their lifetime, this has been shown over and over and over throughout history..... Anytime their is a war coming, a depression or a dictator that comes into power.... Watch out! the end is upon us!!! What makes you think our timeframe is any different then any others??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

wheres the mods? not cool calling someone names that disagree with you(not nice for a christian would jesus say this?... regardless I want to ask you a question... which part of the Bible predicts the NWO? revelations right? well most of revelations was made by a gentleman in the late 1800s. I believe he had ties to the same group that is attempting world domination... its just a self fulfilling prophecy they created........

[edit on 27-3-2009 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by thefreepatriot]

I couldn't agree more. I believe The NWO is trying to live out the Revelations end-times prophecies, and are actively doing things to try and carry those things out. I believe the Vatican is at or near the top of the NWO pecking order, and I also look at rumors like Project Blue Beam and I just feel that is what is really going on.

I can't prove that, and don't know for sure, just a gut feel. And I could very well be wrong.

What I am saying is just because things in a book are happening and there are similarities between the 2, it does not mean that the book predicted the events. I think the NWO is trying to mimic the end times scenario laid out in Revleations, and that is it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Bombeni

With our point of view isn’t Iran supposed to bomb Israel first and have a 1 day war? Causing Iran to get the crap bombed out of them? Next the peace treaty?

hiya,

That sounds logical. Jack Van Impe talks alot about that, how prez of Iran has plainly stated it is his purpose in life to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth." It seems logical to us that if Iran actually bombed Israel it would start WWIII, but remember there is going to be this great man of peace (Obama?) who steps in works it all out/NOT. 1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. This refers to Israel, then I understand halfway thru the 7-year period this "man of peace" will lower the boom on Israel and they will realize they have been deceived.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Before in other generations it was not possible. Our generation now has all the electronic transaction technology to govern and control and World government.

Were going paperless. Also other generations didn’t have the RFID chip implant available.

Other than the Great Depression. This is the worst global catastrophe we have experienced. This will cause the world to unite.

Arent you aware that Bush 41, Bush 43, Gordon Brown Frances president and Obama have all said the words “New World Order”?

The G20 Nations, including the US are pushing for a NWO, global currency, etc.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by SpaDe_

I know what you mean as I stated in my opening statement
"As we fight and argue amongst ourselves over petty differences"

Or is those who sit behind their monitors and play pretend and keyboard warriors and right click power brokers....? Who has the power? Who's gonna change things? Not one single person cause like or not THIS is the life you lead. You want to make action. Win the lotto and buy some action cause thats the only way to make people sit up and notice. The poor will always be slave to the rich period! Thats just the way it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And by the way...the NWO doesn't stand for New World Order...It's
Net Wealth Overload

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sheeple who say, What happened? 90%

Ain't that the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated7

Who goes to school to become a prophecy scholar anyhow??? Wow if that is really considered a profession then I can really see this world coming to an end... Get realistic here, 99% of prophecy believers would have told you the end times were coming in their lifetime, this has been shown over and over and over throughout history..... Anytime their is a war coming, a depression or a dictator that comes into power.... Watch out! the end is upon us!!! What makes you think our timeframe is any different then any others??

In addition to what wonderworld said, there is one very important factor of Bible Prophecy of the end times which had not been fulfilled in all these other times of history you mention: and that is that Israel had to become a nation again. Israel rebelled against God time after time and was scattered. Any other nation of people who has been scattered has become decimated but Israel became a nation again after 1600 or more years, just as God said they would. What is most important in these signs from the Bible is the prophecies about nations coming against Israel in the latter days. This could not happen until Israel once again became a nation in 1948 and the alignment of nations against Israel that is prophesied in scripture, which is taking place in our generation. We see the focus of the whole world is turning toward Israel and Jerusalem, just as the Prophets told us would happen when they faithfully recorded God's Word.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I don't know how people can continue to ignore the voices of the prophets.

But they do, and they will, as in the day of Noah.

This is like no other time in history.

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes that is how I interoperated it as well. That is why there is more of a silent protest or revolt. The G20 protest is great but we cant stop it.

It's a global entity. We cant even vote on the sh^*!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Just wait before this weekend is out we will have yet another move towards tighter control.

And the clock keeps ticking
Obama: Safety of world at stake in Afghanistan

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well to the one who replied first, I never heard anything in the bible about technology and microchips, you're just misconstruing interpretations to fit the times we live in now just like it has been.... To the poster above, Israel becoming a nation was a forced self fulling prophecy..... Maybe I would have agreed with you if Israel had managed to rise up against the middle east on it's own with "gods" influence and not the influence of the U.S. but that did not happen, all this shows is people have the power to push prophecy open us, and will use prophecy in order to control whomever believes in it.....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have many Questions here about.

'

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead
!'

What Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead?

This seems to be all coming together. Everyday we see the headlines coming closer step by step slowly unfolding, It seems to be unstoppable. Is nobody paying attention? Are you all asleep at the wheel?

This all sounds very Paranoid.
Headlines.you talking media stuff?

... IT'S JUST WHAT 'THEY' WANT [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4759b5818295.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you mean here to continue allowing immigration this is what happens.No I'm not asleep on that one :

coming closer step by step slowly unfolding, It seems to be unstoppable. Is nobody paying attention? Are you all asleep at the wheel?

What is "unstoppable" immigration? it seems to be at the moment so we are ALL going to have internal wars Now
Time to put immigration in the Bin/Trashcan.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated7
reply to post by Bombeni

Well to the one who replied first, I never heard anything in the bible about technology and microchips, you're just misconstruing interpretations to fit the times we live in now just like it has been.... To the poster above, Israel becoming a nation was a forced self fulling prophecy..... Maybe I would have agreed with you if Israel had managed to rise up against the middle east on it's own with "gods" influence and not the influence of the U.S. but that did not happen, all this shows is people have the power to push prophecy open us, and will use prophecy in order to control whomever believes in it.....

We're not pushing anything on you, stop being paranoid. We're having a prophecy discussion amongst ourselves, is that alright?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Well I'm glad at least you're asking questions now are YOU asking the right questions?

Immigration is but a drop in the bucket with regards to the major global issues. If you want to argue about that may I direct you to the search feature here at ATS there are plenty of threads discussing such issues.

This is not one of them.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Great post slayer! I'm interested in all the opinions others may have about when and why the NWO is forming.

Very cool!!! . I'm headed out of town. I may or may not bring my laptop? If not I'll catch you on Monday. Over and out.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicely
reply to post by guinnessford

My point exactly. If you were in a position of power, and had bags full of gold, I'm sure you'd be signing up, no? Of course not. You'd be doing everything in your power to put yourself in a safe position.
Its going to happen at some point whether its brought on forcefully or nature takes care of it for us. The world can only sustain so much.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm only playing the devils advocate here.

A new world order could mean a lot of different things. It all depends on who's order it is.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by slicely]

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

James 5

5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. "Ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you."
God rewards his favorites with riches (Job 22:23-24, Pr.15:6), and then punishes them for being rich.

5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
5:4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. Laborers should be treated fairly. But is it okay to enslave them?

5:5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you. "Ye have condemned and killed the just."

5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

For the LORD saw the affliction of Israel, [that it was] very bitter: for [there was] not any shut up, nor any left, nor any helper for Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I was not saying implying you were pushing prophecy on anybody, I was stating that people who have power or who are in control have the ability to fulfill prophecy for their own personal agendas....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well to the one who replied first, I never heard anything in the bible about technology and microchips, you're just misconstruing interpretations to fit the times we live in now just like it has been

actually it is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join