It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is not too off topic.
It's the direction this thread went in it's all good.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey, bombeni!
I wanted to ask you, and dont take this the wrong way, but do you beleive the bible is showing us the end times, or are they just a writing of them in general?

I could see making them fit, and im not saying you are.

I believe the Bible, which was the inspired Holy Word of God given directly to the Prophets from God, forecasted everything that ever has and will happen to the human race. There are so many prophecies, over 300 alone just pertaining to the coming of Jesus, which were fulfulled to the letter. No I do not believe these people got together and orchestrated all these things in order to make the Bible self-fulfilling; it's too mindboggling. And what would have been in it for the Apostles who wrote the Bible 2000 years ago? Some say the Bible was written to control. The Apostles were actually like revolutionaries. They stood against the Rule of The Day and many were crucified or stoned to death for it.

Dead Sea Scrolls have been found to prove the Bible is still what was written 2000 years ago, so it can't be that it was re-written to fit with whoever is wanting to control with it. The Bible is the ONLY thing in this world you can count on to still be pure and true. Well I could go on and on, but beyond all this, there is spiritual if not downright supernatural experiences I have had after accepting Christ as my Savior. In this age of self-indulgence you have to agree that it takes some pretty good glue to make a believer out of a lot of us. The old day of "believing" because your mom and dad say you should is long gone. My parents never took me to church even once. I have experienced things for which I could not stop believing now if I TRIED. I chose Christ and now I am chosen and there is no way out. And that is fine with me. I know that "peace that surpasses all understanding" now. Sorry for the sermon, but guinness you shoulda known better.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes and check these out. All the Presidents speaking on the NWO. I have more links somewhere.

Creepy huh?? BOO!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How can you not say the New World Order is not mentioned in the Bible? The whole idea of it is to warn us about it, people who can not see that are blind. Someone mentioned 20% who know of the NWO because they follow the Bible, 20% is about accurate to the world population who knows about the NWO through reading the Bible. The whole history of Biblical accounts is based on world empires its NWO history throughout the ages concerning Isreal and the fall of man. How does Isreal fit into it today, shall we have a big discussion to see if there any connections, I think we all have an answer but the route of it is all the same and blaming each other and everything is proof it boils down to ancient foundations layed down with a prophetic plan in place which man him self has little control over as God could see our outcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
prjct: Maybe 'they' wrote it way back when so the thoughts of man would continue to believe this, and in so doing, we helped them create exactly what they wanted!

Yes, I believe the bible was created to create apathy in the hearts of believers in the name of a false hope. My Christian girlfriend doesn't care about anything that goes on with politics. She wants nothing to do with it and believes there is nothing we can do about it because it is all God's plan and Jesus is coming to save "believers" anyway. I, on the other hand, believe this was the exact mechanism put in place by the Zionist money changers millennial ago to control the sheeple. The Book of Revelations fits better with the days of Nero or even Cesar than it does with today's happenings. This is why I am now a Christian agnostic. I believe Jesus existed and was a great example. I don't, however, believe he is/was God. I believe he was a great mystic, alchemist, and morale leader that a manipulative story was built around. In fact, the story of Jesus seems awfully similar to the story of Horus.

Many churches (with their Freemason pastors) during Katrina were instructed by the government to preach that the law of the land is the law of God -- and many gave up their guns. They quoted bible passages that only an idiot would follow. Any loving, caring, true God would never allow or encourage its people to willfully go into oppression. Many of these same churches are misquoting these passages again, to encourage their patrons to accept the coming NWO and that they should not fear for a rapture is near, only then will it be too late. ...There was no rapture in the days of Nero.

Katrina was a test that proved the gullibility and unquestionable obedience of a deceived society through the use of propaganda in the form of religious sensationalism.

Scary!

[edit on 2-4-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That's fine. I too had an unshaken belief in Christ as my savior but I woke up and realized it was a disposition I had with wanting to believe. It seems that this disposition is universal with many religions, including Ufology. It is akin to helplessness and not wanting to be alone or the immediacy of this life in general. That brings on a lot of responsibility.

I too experienced some things in my life I could only attribute as miraculous. But now, reflecting on them, I see them differently...no longer a Christian.

As a spiritual being, life is good.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well when you have global media already breaking up the world along the lines of the NWO and then consider just who exactly owns the media the specter raises it's ugly head once again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be9d533fd5b4.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

I'm sorry to hear that. But if you were truly a believer, I mean the real deal, you were written in the book of life and are merely backsliding now.

John 5:24-27 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

John 12:44-50 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. 47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

The Apostle Paul wrote.... "even when we were dead in trespasses (He) made us alive..." Eph. 2:5.

And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day. John 6:39

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's true. I should have linked other officials DECLARING the NWO.

It's being planned as we speak at the G20 summit.

I keep taking images off my site and paste them on yours. They are helpful, in my opinion. My thread is mostly about the Bible and NWO. Yours is doing better than mine! Congrats.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
love it love it love it

s/f

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

I think you may have it wrong! The republicans are controlled by the rothschild family and the democrats by the rockefellers. Although both families are trillionares the rothschild family is significantly wealthier and stronger, at least from what I have read.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well you make it sound as if there is a difference there is not!
They all are crooks and have you ever heard of Bohemian Grove?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey, bombeni!
I wanted to ask you, and dont take this the wrong way, but do you beleive the bible is showing us the end times, or are they just a writing of them in general?

I could see making them fit, and im not saying you are.

I believe the Bible, which was the inspired Holy Word of God given directly to the Prophets from God, forecasted everything that ever has and will happen to the human race. There are so many prophecies, over 300 alone just pertaining to the coming of Jesus, which were fulfulled to the letter. No I do not believe these people got together and orchestrated all these things in order to make the Bible self-fulfilling; it's too mindboggling. And what would have been in it for the Apostles who wrote the Bible 2000 years ago? Some say the Bible was written to control. The Apostles were actually like revolutionaries. They stood against the Rule of The Day and many were crucified or stoned to death for it.

Dead Sea Scrolls have been found to prove the Bible is still what was written 2000 years ago, so it can't be that it was re-written to fit with whoever is wanting to control with it. The Bible is the ONLY thing in this world you can count on to still be pure and true. Well I could go on and on, but beyond all this, there is spiritual if not downright supernatural experiences I have had after accepting Christ as my Savior. In this age of self-indulgence you have to agree that it takes some pretty good glue to make a believer out of a lot of us. The old day of "believing" because your mom and dad say you should is long gone. My parents never took me to church even once. I have experienced things for which I could not stop believing now if I TRIED. I chose Christ and now I am chosen and there is no way out. And that is fine with me. I know that "peace that surpasses all understanding" now. Sorry for the sermon, but guinness you shoulda known better.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Bombeni]

Ive just realised this yesterday, it makes complete sense now.

Its all in front of everyones faces.

There is only one conspiracy when you connect them all up.

Whats that saying..... "Devil is in the details."

What the "Hell" is going on?

Conspiracy theorists do stand a great chance of finding this out though if they look into things enough if they need facts.

I see a lot of people saying false hope, thats the whole point of what many are trying to say, it is not false hope because it is the only thing that makes sense if you look at the facts and actions of the world right now. NWO is not just a conspiracy against humanity.

Heres an example here, in the movie the Matrix, Morpheus says to Neo that the Matrix is a system of power created to control a human being and turn them into a battery. Many just see this as humans being plugged in to power the machines. It is a parable, it keeps them at the top and it keeps human beings from knowing the truth. Slave??

What are you giving them power against!?

Yourself some might say but that is not a complete answer, truth some say. Combine the two and see the truth about who you are and what these people want.

Truth will set you free about who you really are!?? A slave, slave to who and against what?

NEW WORLD, ORDER? Hello, its right there guys, who would want something like this?

Wow.

This NWO will win..... at first as it clearly is but there is something that you can do about it.

The weak shall inherit the earth

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Ya know I've never seen that movie but a lot of people here at ats have referenced it. I should rent it I guess. Yep NWO will prevail. Trying to stop it would be like trying to stop Biblical prophecy and that's not an option, so, hopefully we'll all get thru it together.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by XXXN3O

Ya know I've never seen that movie but a lot of people here at ats have referenced it. I should rent it I guess. Yep NWO will prevail. Trying to stop it would be like trying to stop Biblical prophecy and that's not an option, so, hopefully we'll all get thru it together.

It is a great film filled with parables and references etc.

Many have watched it and dont actually understand it at all. Thats the beauty of the story it tells.

Same with this Watchmen film, it almost gives you the full dosage yet so many almost get it then go running to the wrong place. There is a character who who becomes godlike in it as well that gives you a hint, if you have watched it you will see this and get my point but I dont want to spoil the story.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No, the president of Iran never stated that. It has been mistranslated by the Western media - probably in bias. Check what the man said in Farsi... He was referring to the "regime ruling" in Israel then, and not the country or the Jewish people... GWB was talking about eradicating the regime of Saddam. What would you if an Arab writer would mistranslate that as "wiping off the country of Iraq"? Western media these days is quite like the Pravda used to be in the Soviet Union.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The unfortunate truth to this fairy tale is that we wont stop it. Their success is inevitable.

We might be able to stop them years into their ploy, if we fail to act again then we are doomed to 1984 big brother society. We think we're joining a resistance one day the next we marching down towards room 101.

A sad state of affairs that we've gotten ourselves into, this is the cost of ignorance, denial, and zero accountability. Maybe this time we will get it through our thick skulls that in order to keep these precious freedoms we have to put a little effort into preserving them.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by wonderworld

Well when you have global media already breaking up the world along the lines of the NWO and then consider just who exactly owns the media the specter raises it's ugly head once again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be9d533fd5b4.gif[/atsimg]

The Bible describes 10 stars or zones in which ten kings will rule and one of them will lead the to the anti-christ figure as many Christian speakers seem to decipher the interpretations.

The Book of Revelations, Christian Bible:-

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have
received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour
with the beast." (Revelation 17:12)

[The G7 group of nations was officially formed at the second meeting of world leaders on 27 and 28 June 1976 in Puerto Rico. Lesser G8 powers are so closely allied to the most powerful that they often act as one.]

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up
out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his
horns ten crowns" (Rev 13:1)

[edit on 7-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Well I think "The Media" In any country is suspect.
You should try and do what I do and that is listen and read what either side has to say and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

That's if the "Truth" Is something you're really after.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join