It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This seems to be all coming together. Everyday we see the headlines coming closer step by step slowly unfolding, It seems to be unstoppable. Is nobody paying attention? Are you all asleep at the wheel?

As we fight and argue amongst ourselves over petty differences and point the finger at each other it seems that nobody is paying attention to the big picture. There are only three types of people in the world.

1. People who make things happen. 4%

2. People who watch things happen. 6 %

3. Sheeple who say, What happened? 90%

A Must-Watch Please Circulate Far and Wide

David Icke

(click to open player in new window)

... IT'S JUST WHAT 'THEY' WANT
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4759b5818295.jpg[/atsimg]

New World Order

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" refers to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. However, in conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian world government.

At the core of most theories, a powerful and secretive group of globalists is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and business are speculated to be caused by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination primarily through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!
The Fight for Global Dominance begins
NAU: Obama’s Economic Stimulus Infrastructure Plan. NWO

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just have something to add to your list:

3. Sheeple who say, What happened? 70%

4. People who knew this would happen for a long
long time because they read it in the Bible. 20%

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I will have to say the number is larger than 20%............It may only be 20% who believe........

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Agreed but for many reasons some do not choose to even bother cracking open such books and read.

I fear it will only get worse before the pain starts to get great enough before people will wake up.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
4. People who knew this would happen for a long
long time because they read it in the Bible. 20%

yeah right, you'ld be pressed to convince me 20% of the population are christians, you'ld have a hard time convincing me that 20% of christians have read the bible, you'ld have a harder time still convincing me 20% of those believed the bible predicted the NWO.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nice video compilation of sound bytes almost as entertaining as American Idol. Makes me want to amend the list too.

People who know the entire human population is nothing but
"sheeple" no matter how many sections they attempt to
divide themselves into or what they think they know: > 1%

[edit on 26/3/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

thanks for proving yet again that there's never a bad time to drag the bible into a discussion when it's completely unrelated.

if all this nwo stuff is true, which it probably is, i'm sure they wouldn't be expressing it openly uless they were sure it was going to work. so i seriously doubt there's anyway to stop it now. the only thing you can do to avoid it is to abstain from the system. and no one's gonna do that, i know i'm not.

other than that we have to focus on middle management, not the leadership. middlemanagement is where all the action happens and those are the people with the know how. so it's really going to be about yoru community more than anything else.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

First of all, you're very welcome.

It is related, you would know that if you actually read it. Try even looking at the Bible as a novel; you would be absolutely amazed that two thousand years ago these guys could write a story that would unfold before our very eyes in this century.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I like the video.
It's just too bad that the people that need to see it probably never will.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I know what you mean as I stated in my opening statement
"As we fight and argue amongst ourselves over petty differences"

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4759b5818295.jpg[/atsimg]

It's soo true the media is flooding the airwaves with how the G20 protest is a riot, how people should stay out of suits, how the people going are yobs, this I think is to attempt to make people who are thinking of going to think again, I mean who wants to be in a riot with a bunch of violent yobs??? Not many I tell you.

You must protest peacefully and stand your ground!!! Do what you can and protest the new world order.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some good shizzle. Especially the Gordon Brown bit, it's like being in a movie.
One thing that always comes to mind when I see the Icke video about looking your children in the eyes, is the question 'how?'

We need to act, we need to act now... okay but how? What's the plan? Out of all the places that things could happen it's here on ATS. If something's not agwaan here then it's probably not going to happen.

Is anyone doing anything? I mean like really doing something. Alex Jones, David Icke et al spread their words well but they don't seem to be reaching the masses quickly enough for anyone to do anything en mass. Maybe I'm underestimating the so called mass awakening but I don't seem to see many people making positive changes we clearly yearn to see.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the only thing you can do to protest the new world order is to start telling people to read. nothing else is going to work. even if you suceeded in replacing the NWO you would STILL be left with a herd of uneducated people that don't care about anything that requires more than 2 thoughts in sequence.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

3. Sheeple who say, What happened? 90%

4. People who are not spineless and willing to stand up and risk their life for freedom for the benefit of all... Priceless!

Please, quit fooling yourselves, if you just willingly bend over they are going roll right over you and you will become target practice.

I mean seriously break out of conspiracy world for 2 minutes and think logically.

The government doesn't need a reason to declare Martial Law, if they want to declare Martial Law and execute million of people they would just do it. It would be much easier for them to accomplish their goals if you just give up.

Instead of them having objects thrown at them and having to risk their lives they'll just walk right in and do what the want anyway.

If everybody riots then it will be all out war and the people will win. They are way out numbered, the odds are stacked against them.

I don't know why you can't realize it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Funny you mention the bible. I never read very much of it as a youngster.
However, I recall thinking ... back when they started putting banks inside grocery stores, when the Euro was introduced, and when banks started merging with each other .... that the end must be coming sometime soon because the Bible said there would be one world money/bank.

I've read more of the bible lately and it amazes me the similarities we are beginning to see. I was watching MSM this morning with the mute button on - I read the scrolling text mostly - the headlines read like the bible predicts: historic flooding, economic tragedy, escalating warfare, earthquakes, etc.

We are watching history unfold before our very eyes

Is there anything we can do? I don't think so. I think the NWO/PTB/Illuminati have this all under control. They have every base covered so that we do not get out of control.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Mozzy

First of all, you're very welcome.

It is related, you would know that if you actually read it. Try even looking at the Bible as a novel; you would be absolutely amazed that two thousand years ago these guys could write a story that would unfold before our very eyes in this century.

I have been amazed at how so many believe everything they read. History tells us that the story "these guys" wrote is surely one that has been tainted by the hands of men.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
prjct: Maybe 'they' wrote it way back when so the thoughts of man would continue to believe this, and in so doing, we helped them create exactly what they wanted!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

The government doesn't need a reason to declare Martial Law, if they want to declare Martial Law and execute million of people they would just do it. It would be much easier for them to accomplish their goals if you just give up.

Great point all we can do is to try and get the message out.
Just wait before this weekend is out we will have yet another move towards tighter control.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yep they are slowly moving our way to it now, nobody is rioting, and it will continue down this path until one day we wake up and government goons are knocking out our doors removing all "non desirable" items.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Be careful for what you wish for - the future is in great flux.

The possibility of civil war seems unclear, but still probable.

No one wants war.

Fight or flight are the only choices in that scenario.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join