It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to become a sovereign citizen in the U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

That is not the courts... Most of these people who have attempted this, or were cited, have no idea the root of their enslavement. You can't become a sovereign of you have a birth certificate, and or social security number.That is how everyone that's been mentioned as lost cases, has failed. Not have they filed their UCC and reserve their modern rights..
edit on 25-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewalker
I have been given heads up that becoming a sovereign citizen is possible giving you diplomatic immunity to the Department of Commerce in the U.S.A.. I want to find out more on this subject and am hoping some of my fellow ATS followers can shed some light. If you know anything on this subject or want to find out more about this subject and want to be a truly free person, please chime in.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If anyone needs more info of this topic that appears to be so confusing, I know some one who is well versed on this issue. Someone who can point in the right direction. Feel free to call (760) 768-5414. You will not be disappointed. You can also get more information on how you can fight for what being a sovereign has to offer. This may also be a good idea if you have money issues that need to be addressed in court. From what I understand, proper use of the UCC can eliminate debt.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dunwichwitch
that's a great idea....

It probably costs a great deal of either money or headaches or both to get there, though. Diplomatic immunity doesn't save you from Danny Glover's pistol, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: camillo27
From what I understand, proper use of the UCC can eliminate debt.

The OPPT scammers tried that, of course it does not work!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I'm not supportive of Oppt. This is not to disregard the ucc, and what it can do for someone. This generation can, and should learn to free their identities. The only other option would be slavery.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join