It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to become a sovereign citizen in the U.S.A.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been given heads up that becoming a sovereign citizen is possible giving you diplomatic immunity to the Department of Commerce in the U.S.A.. I want to find out more on this subject and am hoping some of my fellow ATS followers can shed some light. If you know anything on this subject or want to find out more about this subject and want to be a truly free person, please chime in.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Very interesting, i'd love to read more, have to do some digging on this and see what i find.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
that's a great idea....

It probably costs a great deal of either money or headaches or both to get there, though. Diplomatic immunity doesn't save you from Danny Glover's pistol, though.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'd like to hear some real success stories from people who have done this, and not from the site that's pitching the package to do it.

What advantages would you have? What major complications?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Heirloom seeds!!! Garden, and ability to produce what you need!!

Self-sufficiency!!! This is what needs to be done, because THEY control the resources. That is their power...

If you can be self-sufficient, it will intimidate them... First step though, become self-reliant so you do not need their food. Don't need their JOBS. Don't need any government intervention in your life at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Information:

INFO

The courts say no.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is what I know in a nutshell. If we can keep the thread going I will try to dig up as much on this as I can in the days ahead.

When we are born, our mothers and fathers name us and create in that process a fictional entity for us.

Much like if you want to go into business for yourself, with no taxable employees and go down to your city hall, and state and file a DBA...Doing Business As...Joe the Plumber

Now Joe has a middle and last name of course, but with his DBA he can legally accept and cash and deposit checks and legally enforce and be bound by contracts that say Joe the Plumber.

He can do this because Joe the Plumber is a legally established fictional entity contracted into law, to be recognized under law, as an entity that can create contracts of it's own.

When your parents name you at birth and you slide down your mother's birth canal, splashign away, after living months in water, that comes splashing out with you, you are sailing along, in fact under International Laws of the Sea, to a destination which is a for a ship, which is usually a dock, and in fact you are headed to dock, overseen by the Doctor, who helps you land safely there under the Laws of the Sea. The oldest form of law, recognized by treaty and contract by every nation, Maritime Law.

You have just docked at a Nation, and you require a Bill of Laden which is your Birth Certificate the Doctor fills out which goes to your State's department of vital statistics and Department of Commerce, in the State you were docked at when you arrived, and they forward a copy of that Bill of Laden to the Nation that the state is Incorporated in and all states in the United States are incorporated as part of the parent Corporation, the United States of America, which is in fact a Corporation itself, who registers your Bill of Laden, your Birth Certificate with the Department of Commerce. You are property, your Bill of Laden rendered by your Doctor says so. You are property of your state, and property of the parent corporation the United States of America as well. The United States of America is a corporation that is financially insolvent and has been since the day it was incoroprated along with all the states at the same time, back in the 1930's when the United States was forced to declare bankruptcy after defaulting on it's loans from the Bank of England for the cost of fighting World War I.

To ensure a continued line of credit, in our goldless nation, who must rely on flat fiat paper currency which has no value but is simply an instrument of debt, our Federal Reserve must be given permission to issue that currency which each piece of is an isntrument of debt, that ultimately is being financed by the Bank of England.

Unpopular because of current myth, the United States of America was never a free nation, but if one reads the peace treaties signed after the Revolutionary War carefully you will see that they read like an incorporation of the United States under England, which is a corporation itself.

Your Bill of Laden, your Birth Certificate, becomes collatoral to the Bank of England against our debt, and to increase our debt by being able to issue more flat paper currency that is an instrument of debt, that through their honoring by the Bank of England that backs them, they can be traded and bartered with value.

Our future labor, which is taxable, generates the income to pay and manage this debt. You are the property that ensures that the loans already given, and are kept being made, will be repaid.

You are a slave, under the corporation, and you labor to generate it wealth through the taxes you pay to the Internal Revenue Service which is a seperate entity not in the United States Corporation, but in fact incorporated as a Debt Collection Agency, by the London Banking Cartels that manage and administer our debt. Just like the Federal Reserve is not under the control of the United States Corporation, but is like wise a Corporation owned by the London Banking Cartels to provide the credit instruments we run our commerce on.

In fact the United States of America is such a debt riddled corporation that it is actually incorporated as a Not For Profit Religious Corporation in the State of Deleware, where many foriegn entities register and incorporate their American Corporations which we are one of for that states prized secrecy laws governing incorporation.

The Federal Reserve is also registered as a Not for Profit Relgious Corporation too, because it simply creates instruments of dept.

The Internal Revenue Service is registered as a For Profit Corporation because as the collection agency on our debt, that does generate a profit.

The foreign owned Federal Reserve, and the foreign owned IRS were the first parts of our government to be incoprorated right after the Federal Reserve Act in 1914.

This was when we were starting to go bankrupt.

The Deparments of Health Education and Welfare, the Department of Commerce, and the Social Security Administration are all for profit Corporations.

So you can understand just how deeply it goes, the Central Intelligence Agency is also a for Profit Corporation.

Maritime Law, and Contract Law are the two only valid systems of law recognized the world over, and it is by Maritime Law, and Contract Law that we are in fact governed, because when the United States delcared Bankruptcy, under Contractual Law, what now binds us is the Contract detailing the Bankruptcy under Contract Law which supercedes Constitutional Law, which is why our politicians treat it like it does not exist, because in fact under our Bankruptcy, we are not entitled to enforce it, if it interferes or impedes the repaying of our Debt.

Now, most of you will say, that is just hogwash where is your proof, the proof is pretty much all around you, but seek and ye shall find. You will find this truth easier to find than you will the explanations you seek for why the Constitution is such a disregarded document and our nation sometimes seems to provide Military and Financial support to other Corporations like Israel without any real rhyme or reason.

Debt have to be paid under Contractual Law how ever the Contract Calls for them, or a Bankrupt entity can be liquidated.

What this thread is about is how to understand the system of Contract Law, and that we are ruled under it, because we have each unwittingly become a fictional Contractual Entity under it through our Bills of Laden and Birth Certificates.

There are ways that we can purchase and secure our freedom from this slavery, by declaring ourselves Sovereign and Ensuring our Own Debts and Liabilities through the same Contractual Principals that in fact is the Law that binds us and our Government, by creating a Sovereign Entity for ourselves, and abonding the fictitious entity created for us at birth because we were PIRATED and DOCKED here.

Through purchasing appropriate Bonds and Securities through the Government and Banks, we can each post these Bonds with Offers of Contract to the various states, and Federal corporations, declaring our immunity, and posting Bonds to cover any damages or liabilities our use of the infrastructure and conducting our own untaxable commerce might create.

There is a lot to that process, it takes some time and some money, but Bonds are typically purchased at 10% of their face value, and the rest only has to be paid, if the Bond becomes an instrument of debt for liabilities you have occured during the course of your Sovereignty that causes a loss of or damage to other Sovereign or Incorporated Entities governed by contractual law.

Now for those of you who don't quite understand this, there is on reason and one reason only the goverment paid the AIG bonuses.

They were in the contract!

Stay tuned for more, and start researching bonds on your States Web Site

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.citizensassembly.bc.ca...

selfsip.org...

video.google.co.uk...=robert%20menard&hl=en&sitesearch=&start=10

www.youtube.com...

these should get you started. its some interesting stuff and yes apparently under the tenth amendment you CAN declare sovereignty. its extensive though and i do NOT think it is hard. the benefits sure outweight the costs of becoming sovereign. you have to get rid of everything that has your name in full caps and need a new form of i.d. one with your name in "capitus diminutio minima" (research). your name needs to be first and family. not first and last. you act under law not under legality and that always needs to be made clear. .....okay im babbling just go to the links. jordan maxwell is great.

oh and get the declaration of sovereignty witness signed and notarized. and they CAN notarize it though you will probably get hassled alot. but it HAS been done. u just need to find someone to do it. then carry a copy on you. and NEVER show i.d. with all caps! thats for your person/corporation. your entity

GOOD LUCK!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm with you!

I have considered just founding my own country. along the lines of Sealand or maybe even Molossia.
I considered taking up residency on the last remaining territory of the GDR, south of Cuba, and beginning peace negotiations with Molossia. Would certainly make life more interesting
(find out more on Molossias website)

Your plan sounds easier, I hope it works!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This has been on my mind lately... if we could just 'put a note on the door', I like to say. Just formally declare our own sovereignty... it might just be crazy enough to work. An Individual Declaration of Independence. Or maybe we should formally resign from the corporation? It shouldn't be harder than quitting a job... right?

SnF

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
incredibly fasciating thread!
s & f 4 u!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Declaring your sovereignty is one of the riskiest things that an American may every do. If you mess up, you will go to jail on a felony charge, so you have to dot your t's and cross your i's, and leave nothing to chance. Nowadays it's even riskier because it might put you on a terrorist watchlist. You might also be subject to public ridicule (eg: labelled an "traitor," "anarchist" or a "tax evader").

Obviously, you need to own a plot of land. To apply for sovereignty you need to a codified set of laws that the government will approve (most sovereign nations use religious law). You have to dissolve your person, and then set up a foundation (if you wish to continue enjoying government benefits). If the veil of such a foundation is pierced, then you have to make a new one, and you might even go to jail.

You can't make any contracts with the US government besides international treaties. This means you can't apply for any licenses (except through your foundation), you need a sovereign passport, you would be subject to import duties, and you need to take every form that they ask you to sign to your lawyer. AFAIK you also need approval to use computer encryption.

It easier just to buy a house in like Iceland or something and sit on it for a few years so you change your citizenship.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Declaring your sovereignty is one of the riskiest things that an American may every do. If you mess up, you will go to jail on a felony charge, so you have to dot your t's and cross your i's, and leave nothing to chance. Nowadays it's even riskier because it might put you on a terrorist watchlist. You might also be subject to public ridicule (eg: labelled an "traitor," "anarchist" or a "tax evader").

What would be the felony charge? I am not looking to start a sovereign nation inside of the U.S. Just looking into the feasibility of not being bound by admiralty law and getting rid of the CAPITAL LETTERS that bind us in a contract.

Legal Name is a "Prisoner of war" name Fictitious " nom de guerre " name for a non-living entity: also referred to as the "Strawman" and/or "Transmitting Utility" JOHN DOE Name is in all capital letters a.k.a. all CAPS which is in a format called Capitus Diminutio Maxima. Capitus Diminutio Maxima (Maximum diminished status) means that a man's condition changes from freedom to bondage and becomes a slave or an item of inventory.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

What would be the felony charge? I am not looking to start a sovereign nation inside of the U.S. Just looking into the feasibility of not being bound by admiralty law and getting rid of the CAPITAL LETTERS that bind us in a contract.

SOURCE

It could be anything, even practicing law without a license, or sedition.

Contempt of court for repeated frivolous charges is a misdemeanor, but could be upgraded to a felony if you do it too many times too often.

This article mentions unrelated charges like tax evasion, money laundering and weapons charges:
www.associatedcontent.com...

You can bound yourself only to common law by using a good lawyer. However, most lawyers will not get you out of paying federal income tax, even though it's illegal.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In fact the United States of America is such a debt riddled corporation that it is actually incorporated as a Not For Profit Religious Corporation in the State of Deleware, where many foriegn entities register and incorporate their American Corporations which we are one of for that states prized secrecy laws governing incorporation.

The Federal Reserve is also registered as a Not for Profit Relgious Corporation too, because it simply creates instruments of dept.

Proto, I am very familiar with most of the information in your post. However, this quoted tidbit is news to me. A Religious Corporation? Do you have some actual documentation on this status? Is it actually filed as such a document or is this a Treaty? Is there a link to the Vatican in this, since we know that All Roads Lead to Rome?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Obviously, you need to own a plot of land.

This is not true, nor is it a prerequisite. Nice if you can, but if freedom is your hearts desire it can be accomplished without "owning" anything. You just have to be creative.

To apply for sovereignty you need to a codified set of laws that the government will approve (most sovereign nations use religious law).

This is not true. Being a sovereign does not entail asking any government to approve of you. And most sovereigns do not use "religious law"...whatever you mean by that ambiguous term. Often the Sovereign refers to Common law.

You have to dissolve your person, and then set up a foundation (if you wish to continue enjoying government benefits). If the veil of such a foundation is pierced, then you have to make a new one, and you might even go to jail.

This is totally erroneous information. A Sovereign does not continue "enjoying government benefits". Of course, there are those who think they can have their cake and eat it, too. Anyone who is attempting fraudulent maneuvers will most probably get in trouble. Most Sovereigns "waive government benefits."

It easier just to buy a house in like Iceland or something and sit on it for a few years so you change your citizenship.

These words are not the true spirit of one who aspires to be Sovereign. But it's not for everyone. Many people prefer to continue to be wards of the state. It is only those who are willing to take responsibility for their own lives and let their word be their bond and live peacefully among their fellow man who will make the grade.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Declaring your sovereignty is one of the riskiest things that an American may every do. If you mess up, you will go to jail on a felony charge,

What would be the felony charge?

It could be anything, even practicing law without a license, or sedition.

If you bothered to actually do any research on this subject, you would know that even lawyers do not have a 'license". The BAR is a professional association, not a licensing agency.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

They say no and bury you if you don't know how to handle them. You need to know who you are and who you are not.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

BAR-----British Accredited Regency. Do you all have a SSN? You are a British subject especially since the bankruptcy of Corp U.S when they were taken over by the creditors, THE CROWN.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes you are right. John harris did a good vidio about this. `` its an illusion`` If you search on u tube, you will see a vidio he did concerning all this stuff. it opened my eyes to a lot of things. They have a whole language to themselves. Legalese. An thats how they trick you. You think it means one thing but to them its a completely different thing. I guess the states are in the same position concerning this as the UK. Best of luck to any one trying to take the system on

top topics

<<   2 >>

join