It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Princess Diana and Jorg Haider victims of a 'Boston brakes' assassination operation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's also interesting that former MI6 officer and whistleblower Richard Tomlinson apparently said that MI6 were planning to assassinate Slobodan Milosevic the former Serbian leader by the Boston Brakes method, way back in I think 1992.

Tomlinson said that MI6 planned to use a remote control to take over the steering and brakes of Milosevic's car and a flash gun to blind the driver, pretty much the same as has been reported in Diana's case. Milosevic's 'accident' was also planned to happen in a tunnel according to Tomlinson.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

it would be very interesting whether remote control equipment has to be installed before an assassination or whether it's pre-installed from the factory and only needs to be activated.

According to THIS ARTICLE the world famous explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes explains how its done. Fiennes is the cousin of the two film stars and a former SAS officer, and he says the car is fitted up before the assassination, rather than the remote control chip being pre-installed.

It's also interesting that former MI6 officer and whistleblower Richard Tomlinson apparently said that MI6 were planning to assassinate Slobodan Milosevic the former Serbian leader by the Boston Brakes method, way back in I think 1992.

Tomlinson said that MI6 planned to use a remote control to take over the steering and brakes of Milosevic's car and a flash gun to blind the driver, pretty much the same as has been reported in Diana's case. Milosevic's 'accident' was also planned to happen in a tunnel according to Tomlinson.

Good post. Tomlinson was silenced prior to the Royal Inquest. His house was broken into and all his personal effects confiscated, including passport, credit cards, bank details etc., by the French intelligence. Although he said exactly as you said in your post BEFORE the inquest, never said jack at the inquest. A lot of people think he was silenced.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by winston_boy
Come on, guys, where is everybody?

I can't believe no one is replying to this thread...

HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your first link does not work.......Where is the link to the stuff about the Boston brakes.....I would love to read about what it is but there is no link....

Interesting post though...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
They died due to the poor design of the tunnel.

If there were proper road barriers in there instead of pillars they would all still be alive.

Ummmm yea ook.....Why doesn't everyone who drives through them die then ?????

Is that all you have?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Poor Diana! I don't know anything about the "Boston Brakes" but I do know that her death and the reaction from the palace were beyond suspicious. Practically screaming set up.

Crazy people do the damndest things and hope that we are so afraid of them that it will pass unnoticed or at best, unresolvable.

Good find on the stunningly similar news reports that are written almost verbatim, like the sentence was chosen from some sinister database and inserted into a "form letter".

So her 2 sons now carry this blood then ??? What will happen to them then? Does that all depend on if they " play ball " with TPTB .....?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar777

I wonder if one of the papparazi chasing her car has a flash gun and wasn't noticed because of all the flashing lightbulbs from cameras....

Thats how the paparazzi is blamed because they had an agent inside....since they were following her really fast, they could have been trying to stay within range so they could use the Boston Brakes method....

Wow........it seems to all fit together quite easy actually.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Your first link does not work.......Where is the link to the stuff about the Boston brakes.....I would love to read about what it is but there is no link....

Here you go LucidDreamer85. No idea why the link should just stop working like that, but here it is again:

CONSCIOUS APE WEBSITE...

PRINCESS DIANA ARTICLE...

Interesting post though...

The reports really were word-for-word identical. They couldn't have been scripted any better.

Anyway, let me know what you think when you've read the article...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
They died due to the poor design of the tunnel.

If there were proper road barriers in there instead of pillars they would all still be alive.

Like if JFK had been wearing a cast iron helmet or Dr David Kelly hadn't wandered in the woods all on his own?

If only Marilyn hadn't popped so many barbiturates, eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This was a really good find by the OP. Those media reports fairly do say it word for word identical. I have no doubt Diana was murdered, and it looks like Haider may have been as well.

Does anybody know what's happening about the Haider crash by the way? Has an investigation been launched or anything, or does everyone just accept that it was an accident like Princess Diana's death and Dr David Kelly's death and WPC Yvonne Fletcher's death and Grace Kelly's death and clean energy battery inventor Arie M DeGeus's death and water-driven engine inventor Stan Meyer's death and the suspicious death's of those associated with JFK's death and the suspicious deaths of those who make up what's become known as the 'Clinton Body Count'...

I'm all done. Excellent thread

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've always found Haider's death suspicious, and looking at all the propaganda now trying to force us to worship minorities is it really surprising that they would kill someone who was known for being anti-immigration? Only black lives matter, after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join