It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Goverment tells us to report people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The London police have bested their own impressive record for insane and stupid anti-terrorism posters with a new range of signs advising Londoners to go through each others' trash-bins looking for "suspicious" chemical bottles, and to report on one another for "studying CCTV cameras."

It's hard to imagine a worse, more socially corrosive campaign. Telling people to rummage in one another's trash and report on anything they don't understand is a recipe for flooding the police with bad reports from ignorant people who end up bringing down anti-terror cops on their neighbors who keep tropical fish, paint in oils, are amateur chemists, or who just do something outside of the narrow experience of the least adventurous person on their street. Essentially, this redefines "suspicious" as anything outside of the direct experience of the most frightened, ignorant and foolish people in any neighborhood.

Even worse, though, is the idea that you should report your neighbors to the police for looking at the creepy surveillance technology around them. This is the first step in making it illegal to debate whether the surveillance state is a good or bad thing. It's the extension of the ridiculous airport rule that prohibits discussing the security measures ("Exactly how does 101 ml of liquid endanger a plane?"), conflating it with "making jokes about bombs."

The British authorities are bent on driving fear into the hearts of Britons: fear of terrorists, immigrants, pedophiles, children, knives... And once people are afraid enough, they'll write government a blank check to expand its authority without sense or limit.

This does scare me to think that they are basiclly asking us to spy on each other... NWO i think, it reeks of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
just a little bump as i think its important

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yep this is great of them. This was done to me years ago, a person went to the police saying i would commit a serious crime, and off course i never. But the mad police have totally and utterly destroyed my life. Any person with a vendetta against anyone can go to the police and tell them they will commit a serious crime, and the police will wreck that persons life forever.

This is a part of what happened to me, and just goes to show, how easy the police believe stories that are made up to destroy lifes.

The police have tried desparately to destroy my life, and i am unable to live any sort of life due to them. Fuking murderers are the police and they are used to destroy lifes of people who upset people for no reason.

I can just imagine how many lifes of males especially have been ruined by females, just making stuff upto the police.

SO for me and i am right in saying this, you commited virtual murder for the scum that wantedme dead, and not the police or the scum will be in jail for what happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Above Network LLC
Is logging your IP address
And selling your information.
They are using you like a piece of crap.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Also another point in this is that the person who went to the police about me, ended up being paid to wreck my life. They gave her information all aout my life, included doctors records and my every day personal life. She went around telling everyone i know, and putting the stuff on the internet.

This is what the police and government do. The victims have to suffer, and the murderers end up being paid, to destroy the lifes they wanted to be over on this planet. This person wanted me dead and the police destroyed my life for them, and she ended up being paid to destory my life.

So just a heads up on what goes on today, of someone wants you dead, they can goto the police and the policeor government will pay that person to totally destroy your life.

This is what this poster and others means. The police are just a bunch of murderers, killing people of, for scum who had vendettas against people.

join