It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot British Chick thinks they are covering up life on mars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was lurking around Youtube when i came across a life on mars cover up that may possibly involve an ET species which is why it is posted here. I hope you enjoy the information, and if you don't, enjoy the eye candy.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
they are covering it up. they don't understand it. they can't measure it.
they would not give power to a force they cannot control. you would see religion collapse. and new cults start.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I don't know if it is real, but that news girl is lovely. I'm not sure she's british, that website is based in New-York. www.rocketboom.com...

She can uncover me anytime !

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

I agree on the uncovering part. Whatever she is her accent is sesky. Anyway so about finding life on mars. Is there any reason they would not tell us about it unless they found et artifacts?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic
reply to post by DaMod

I don't know if it is real, but that news girl is lovely. I'm not sure she's british, that website is based in New-York. www.rocketboom.com...

She can uncover me anytime !
Definitely a british accent, doesn't mean she's living in the UK now thou. Maybe she's moved and she could be in New York now.

She's alright I guess...hmm

[edit on 26-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You're right, she's a real british girl. From the Rocketboom Wiki:

''Joanne Colan is host and co-producer of Rocketboom. Born in Lancashire, Colan tenured as a researcher, writer, host and production coordinator for BBC Television and BBC Radio. She scripted, co-produced and hosted MTV News, Top 20 Countdown and MTV Movie Special.''

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When I originally posted this I was hoping for a conversation about the content and not the girl, but i guess she is just that hot.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She may be hot, but she's no Bea Arthur. As far as life on Mars, until we get CLEAR UNEDITED PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF from say... a telescope or a lander of a ET waving back, we got nothing, well of course except a lot of blurry "pyramids", and shadows, that loook like something.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
When I originally posted this I was hoping for a conversation about the content and not the girl, but i guess she is just that hot.

So you name your thread "Hot British Chick thinks they are covering up life on mars", and then it seems strange to you that people focus on the hot chick?

Good thinking, man.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Touche. I think I need to get my cpu checked out.

Second Line... (Sorry Mods)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What are you? 12? Hot Chick? Does anyone actually speak like that anymore? Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
What are you? 12? Hot Chick? Does anyone actually speak like that anymore? Disgusting.

Disgusting?

Calm down now....haha.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's a compliment my feminist friend. No need to read into it. Women say the same about men. Its just a means of describing how attractive you believe a person to be. If I where to use more insulting sexual innuendo then I could see how you could be offended. However, the term hot is by no means insulting and is unisex. Lighten up plz.

As to the information does anyone believe that they covered up life on mars if so why and to what extent?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I like oggling the eye candy as much as the next guy but I think we can all discuss this topic without a video that just so happens to include a very attractive woman.

And I do believe that Damod is more than capable of discussing this topic without the use of visual aids.

If I were a cynic I'd think you used this clip more to get attention and hopeful views to your thread than really wanting to talk seriously about the subject.

I'm going to close this thread while suggesting the OP either join one of the thousands of pre-existing mars threads or starting a new one with either an original angle to the discussion or with new evidence whatever that may be.

Happy posting.

spiderj

new topics

top topics

join