It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1, In flu mist vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I came accross this video today. I was not only wanting to share it, but also see if anyone has anymore info on this.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-3-2009 by kcired_tsew]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is yet another reason why I never ever get a flu vaccine of any kind.
I bet they're doing this because if they allow the bird flu to mutate and go h2h naturally than they have no idea what other flu strain it will cross with to become h2h and that means their vaccine won't work. So why not go ahead and make sure its the strain their vaccine will work for!!
I bet they'll try to justify it by saying that if they wait for it to go h2h naturally than it would take so long to make a vaccine for that strain, that so many people would die. And that by engineering the epidemic, they are supposedly saving lives because they're vac is already ready!
And I suppose they want us to believe that all the money they make is just a nice plus to them

[edit on 26-3-2009 by FunSized]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting video to say the least.

Please all add vitamin C to your survival stores.

The H5N1 flu mist must be funded by the same wonderful people who funded the construction of the Georgia Guideposts.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, I really thought this would get more attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, I have some information. Rest assured, this has come out in the mainstream media and is absolutely confirmed.

Here's the article, " Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries":

There’s a popular medical thriller novel in which a global pandemic is intentionally set off by an evil plot designed to reduce the human population. In the book, a nefarious drug company inserts live avian flu viruses into vaccine materials that are distributed to countries around the world to be injected into patients as "flu shots." Those patients then become carriers for these highly-virulent strains of avian flu which go on to infect the world population and cause widespread death.

There’s only one problem with this story: It’s not fiction. Or, at least, the part about live avian flu viruses being inserted into vaccine materials isn’t fiction. It’s happening right now.

Deerfield, Illinois-based pharmaceutical company Baxter International Inc. has just been caught shipping live avian flu viruses mixed with vaccine material to medical distributors in 18 countries. The "mistake" (if you can call it that, see below…) was discovered by the National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada. The World Health Organization was alerted and panic spread throughout the vaccine community as health experts asked the obvious question: How could this have happened?

SOURCE: www.infowars.com...

Here's the comprehensive vaccine information thread, by the way:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am in a position where I am required to give flu shots but do not take them myself.

I worked with a physician who's father worked in germ warfare in WWII and he absolutely refuses the flu shot.

From 2006

government article on flu mist with H5N1

[edit on 27-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 27-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

top topics

join