It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this Alien picture ever been debunked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
of all the Alien pictures floating around on the internet there is 1 that stands out in my mind and gives me goosebumps everytime I see it. It really looks real to me, something about it really stands out that screams REAL.

Here is a link to it, I would appreciate some feedback on this particular pic as to what you think of it and if it has indeed been debunked :

thank you for your replies!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

I do not know if it has ever been debunked or not, but it is definitely an interesting picture. I have never seen it before. Do you have any information on it? Where it came from or anything?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i've just seen it on various alien sites on the internet. I dont know where it comes from but I do remember reading somewhere that its from Dulce in NM. But again I dont know, thats why I posted it because it looks authentic as any other supposed alien pics out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've seen that before. Most believable alien photo imo. Considering when it would have been taken would have been hard to fake something that realistic. Great Pic. Even though this one is my favorite.

Don't know if that one has been debunked either but it sure is cool.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sadly, without a way to ensure that it's not just an alien toy, prop, or stuffed animal, there is no way to say what it is. Sure it's a picture, but of what.

That's the problem in finding UFO evidence. Unless we have the physical evidence and prove that it's not naturally found on Earth, we don't have anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have seen the pic before, I beleive it was allegedy printed in a NASA or Aerospace magazine in the 80's which I've nevr been able to track down. Might be the real deal, but then again.........

link   
I thought this was debunked, Isn't this in that area 51, roswell wax museum
?

link   
reply to post by DaMod

Ya I really like that one as well, looks very real also. There even is a video of that one you posted I think. I'll try to find it later and post it if you wish. I think the one I posted and this one are the 2 top most believable and real looking Grey alien pics out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Robert Dean says a Mexican police officer gave the photo to him.

Heres a good thread on this photo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
very cool !
Thank you very much,
I'll go look at that thread now!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Cydonia2012]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I've seen that before. Most believable alien photo imo. Considering when it would have been taken would have been hard to fake something that realistic. Great Pic. Even though this one is my favorite.

Don't know if that one has been debunked either but it sure is cool.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by DaMod]

Ok I just jumped in the air. For some reason that pic has always freaked me out. I have a friend who uses it on theiy myspace page and it just freaks me out!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I for one beliefe that this is in fact a real photo after reading some of the expert comments on the muscular and skeletal structure of it. It's dead with a broken neck and torn chest muscles.

The photo that DaMod posted though i believe is CGI. Looks like a boy whos face was altered by software but I who knows for sure!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Sadly, without a way to ensure that it's not just an alien toy, prop, or stuffed animal, there is no way to say what it is. Sure it's a picture, but of what.

Right now. How about instead of "debunking" the picture, someone work at proving what it is, one way or another.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
to my knowledge this has never been debunked.
BTW anyone hear anything about Area 51 actually being formerly known as Section 51?

If someone knows anything about that.. I would appreciate a chat.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

it's also the icon to the UFO forums, if you'd not noticed that before, then I appologise, cos you'll have to close your eyes every time you come in here now

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think it had to do with the are it was chosen to be in. The land was divided into quadrents or areas, and that was chosen because of the seclsion it had with the mountains and what not. The chosen area or quadrent 51. Ill see if i can find were i read this or heard this from.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

www.youtube.com...
Here you go. It explains it at 5:20.

enjoy!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I can neither bunk it nor debunk it, since it has no provenance and no other corroborating evidence. If I don't know where it came from, how could I possibly determine whether or not it even has a chance at being "real?"

Because it looks like a stereotypical alien? Yeah, that's great proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

much like most cows look like stereotypical cows, or most humans look like stereotypical humans , or...........most birds in varying sizes and shapes look like stereotypical birds.......

Point is these particular types of aliens have been reported as looking as such for a very very very long time, longer then before all the media and the hype, by countless numbers of people.

So if thats the type of alien it is..........why WOULDNT it look like that?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
I for one beliefe that this is in fact a real photo after reading some of the expert comments on the muscular and skeletal structure of it. It's dead with a broken neck and torn chest muscles.

The photo that DaMod posted though i believe is CGI. Looks like a boy whos face was altered by software but I who knows for sure!

LoL you put Belief and Fact in the same sentience Lmao!
Its a photo you can't prove or disprove anything from a photo and certainly not from a photo on the web.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join