It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Whats everyones opinion of the "boat" in the Turkish mountains?....I was watching a history channel special yesterday on it and im just curious as to your opinions....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I suppose it could be possible thats it, but I really dont think a boat build that long ago could withstand all the weathering and whatnot throughout the years.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
instead of sitting on our @sses and wondering what it is, has anybody actually tried going up there to see what it is? it's like getting a mystery box stuck in a swimming pool. instead of wondering what's in the box, swim out there and get it!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey bro, do a search on Noahs Arks on ATS. There is like A billion links here !

Lots of threads with alot of interesting information regarding this subject.

Deep

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, people have gone there. It's not a boat. It's a geological feature (no, not petrified wood.) Ron Wyatt has been accused of fabricating evidence.

Here's a Christian analysis and debunking:
www.tentmaker.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
the show i watch said it was wood...but anyways...ill do a search and check out the goodies...thanx

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
instead of sitting on our @sses and wondering what it is, has anybody actually tried going up there to see what it is? it's like getting a mystery box stuck in a swimming pool. instead of wondering what's in the box, swim out there and get it!

The turkish authorties have banned from anyone going up there

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Noahs ark is derived from a summerian tale.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It couldn't be Noah's Ark. Glaciers move downhill, very slowly. So if his boat was on top the mount after the supposed Flood, then by today it would be at the foot of the mountain, not near the peak.

top topics

join