It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan prepares crisis steps for NKorea missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Japan prepares crisis steps for NKorea missile

www.iht.com

TOKYO: Cities on the northern Japanese coast are setting up hot lines and emergency headquarters and conducting safety drills to prepare for possible falling debris from North Korea's planned rocket launch, officials said Thursday.

North Korea has said it will launch a communications satellite between April 4-8, and has designated waters off northern Japan as a risk zone for falling fragments.

Japan and its allies have said the launch is intended to also test long-range ballistic missile technology. The government is readying an order to deploy a missile shield, including interceptors, to protect against debris that might fall short and hit Japan. The order is expected Friday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tensions keep rising, and authorities in Japan are getting the country ready for anything that could occur from North Korea's missile test.

Japan is preparing because they don't know where the debris from the missile will fall, and Japan is also ready, alongside the two U.S. warships, to destroy any missiles launched by North Korea.

Are there any members in Japan that have been affected by this?

www.iht.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, just another way to divert attention from the common problems one faces. So i would sit back enjoy your quiet evening and dont bother with it.

But then again what do i know, then again perhaps i may know.

join