It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often should a pair have sex?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well not mutch time ago my girlfriend and I were speculating
on how often it ok to have sex if you love eachother. We didnt come to any conclusion so I dicided to put this here and maybe get some opinions.
I personaly think as long as both sides are "in the mood" they should have sex as often as they want/can.

Any other thoughts?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As often as you both want, Baaaayyyybeeeee

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Kayems right. One piece of advice though, the anti-sex....kids. So take more precautions or you will be having less sex, I've got three, trust me.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Every friggin night if you can

If Yer Gon Have Sex, Rap it up-MTV

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
as much as possible! although then you have to deal with not boring eachother while having sex

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I agree with KayEm and Intrepid. But definitely make sure you take precautions. Unless you want kids of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
let me add, if i may-
TWICE...

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
...Every friggin night if you can

If Yer Gon Have Sex, Rap it up-MTV

but forget the johnny cap, it takes some fun out of it, unless your chick has the funk or somethin

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You will never have as much sex as you should (not if you're right in the head). The day that happens to me, I will kick over dead for lack of a reason to live.

It's always okay, no matter what, no matter where, no matter when... if it doesn't offend anyone.

Wear condoms and put Tobasco in them when you're done.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
you should never try to put a routine on sex once you its more of a job than the wanting to be with your partner.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
How often should a pair have sex?

A pair of what exactly?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
How often?

If your partner is just as willing as you are. That's how it should be.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondering1
you should never try to put a routine on sex once you its more of a job than the wanting to be with your partner.

Youre right, but I think most people are too spontaneous for them to have a "sex-routine". I would never plan something like that into my day it would take away allot of charm.

Finaly a topic on ATS/BTS where everyone agrees . I expected something like
:bash: :bnghd:

but its more like

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How oftem should you have sex??

Whenever you FEEL like it....

Don't you think it's alittle silly to make up a schedule and say hmmm, mon, thus, fri, sat, and sun were going to have sex 2-3 times a day, one at 10am, and the other at 5, and possibly another round at 11pm.

I just play it by how I feel at the time... Usually it happens when we're both in bed watching tv. I usually initiate it because i'm more dominant... But sometimes he's too tired, so he'll wake me up in the morning and tell me we'll fool around tonight to make up for last night.

That's usually how it works for us anyway. not planning a schedule of sexual events... Mood/feeling is way more important that setting up a mental clock to say ok this is when we're going to have sex, this is what were going to do, and this is how we're going to do it... silly... to me anyway...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Boy, she seems to be the big-time role-player.

I'm lookin' for a woman with similar traits.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Morning Sex is the best....

then there is "Funch" Fun with Lunch

AND nothing makes you sleep better than a nice ahem...

My answer: three times a day keeps the cheating away

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Have sex as often as you like i say, but take precautions coz you dont want cooties!!!... as for boring each other, if your good for each other that shouldnt happen... experiment with new positions, incorporate toys, get out the whips and chains... anything you like (just make sure your both cool with it, dont freak her out by cuffing her to the bed and then start whipping her with a cat'o'nine tails)

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
IMO if you are in a good one-partner relationship, at least once everyday, except for the 5-7 days that the female in the partnership is on the rag.

but it all depends on the couple, and what makes you feel satisfied and happy, there is no right and wrong as to when and how much.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i personally think that how often or how or when do u haf sex depends on u and ur partner..however, agreeing to do it, in the sense that both would say yes at 'the time' is very important..if a girl says no..and u still do it..that's considered a rape..and having a schedule to haf sex is ur own choice..maybe sumthin like seriously planning to have kids need a 'good timing'..and not to forget to have protection..and be a bit responsible yah regardless with protection or not..

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When blisters start to form, it's about time to stop. It's worked well for me in the past, and will in the future...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Depends. On what the pair is. A pair of socks never have sex and that's fine by me. A pair of monkeys might monkey around all day and night long for days! If it is humans you are asking about then I guess they should make some kind of intimate contact daily be it nature or otherwise.

My advice for you and your girlfriend is to quit speculating and learn from one another. 'Pairs', not matter what they may be, have their own drive and reasons. You are not going to find THE answer to your question anywhere outside of your own self you are paired with..No, not even ATS!

Mags

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join