It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild UFO Pic, what the heck is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Yeah. I made that out: flourescent tube.
But never saw any UFO with something like that.
I saw Star Wars recently and a bright line come on
the ship piloted by Harrison Ford.

So big possibility its a fake.
Circles or balls of light might be from the real UFOs as
they seem more frequent.

And early film with Ford had him mimicking free energy
researcher Lyne. Under the assumption that free energy
devices are being used at secret facilities, sooner or later
they sip up and dis guard something important.
Anything from 70 years to present hardware can be
found in nearby salvage yards.

I really am interested with you Tesla angle. I hope we see that technology brought online if it is clean and safe. Agree looks a bit fake but have never seen one up close. yet

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Given the proximity to a volcano, the first thought would be the earth lights.. triboluminescence . However, the detail looks totally different to any reported occurrence of that phenomenon i have ever come across..

Just one point about the frame of reference thing... its' an object in a dark sky... you aren't really going to get a frame of reference if the camera is zoomed in on the object.. I wonder if the guy took a panoramic view of the sighting...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah the Tesla angle is a problem.
Cause the UFO ship just does not seem that workable.

Who wants to travel in an electrified globe or half orb, the saucer
being half a spherical capacitor configuration, or cylinder or perhaps
the triangle contraption.

The flight time would be great.
I see very high flight paths and assume that helps in bending
the flight path as who knows what the navigation constraints are.
It might fly straight out into space in a straight line if not guided
down or if depends on a constant gravity field.

If any Tesla coil maker is a potential air craft maker there is a problem.
Like any free energy researcher is a threat to the car industry.

Things are simpler if Aliens have a wonderful craft and will some
day hand it over without a fight.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Never mind

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

[edit on 28/3/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Some members here are completely here for one reason only . Debunked ? how the hell can you say that ! You prove it is fake and a testemoney from the perpetrator, until then I take the 40 years in the business dudes word over yours ANY DAY of the weak.
You DbAgents shouldnt be ALLOWED in here.. crazy cia mothers..

Official Science seeks to spread dis-information on UFO sightings

Responsible science, it seems to me, would hold off making assumptions when inadequate data exists and instead would seek to add to the existing knowledge base.

I like Gil Grissom, and he say : If the EVIDENCE change, so MUST the theory.

Yet the same posters here at ATS abviously havent read up on the news and talk OLD facts without adding new evidence to the topic at hand ..

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination or am I starting to see more posts/images/videos with these 'organic' type shapes instead of the normal cigar, dish, triangle?

It's all a bit like the film 'Abyss'.....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
It's all a bit like the film 'Abyss'.....

That's exactly what I was thinking.

It would be nice if so ... an Abyss-like situation would be about the only thing that could get us out of this mess.

When I saw the pic my first reaction was that it looked like an alien craft being 'refeuled' by another alien craft, both flying to the right. Then I saw the party favor comment and was able to see that angle too. It's impossible to tell.

All this wondering about UFO's is stressful, I don't know how you guys do it. It's either absolutely nothing at all, or the most important thing that ever happened, and you have no way of knowing either way!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks a little like this....

Go to 55 seconds into the vid.

Edit:- can't get the vid to embed

[edit on 28/3/2009 by UKWO1Phot]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
To me this looks like an out of focus luminous jellyfish. Out of focus as you can only see the inner "spine/cord" and tentacles.

Of course the ones above look hardly anything like the pic the OP posted (Welcome by the way
) but, that's kinda what I am interpreting it as

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

It is funny that you mention that.
And someone else mentioned stephenville, texas.

Yes, this is precisely like what was captured on camera in conjunction with the events in stephensville.
PRECISELY.

I used to live very near Haliewa Hawaii. Beautiful place. At night you have the most amazing view of the skies. UFOs are regularly seen there. So much so that they are written about in songs.
Incubus - Wish you were here: "I'm counting UFOs. I signal them with my lighter and in this moment I am happy."
That was written in Hawaii.

Back to the Stephensville thing. The same thing was recorded from multiple people in regards to that event and the police officer that came forward said that the thing was a mile wide and appeared as if a jellyfish... changing shape...

www.stephenvillelights.com...

Jellyfish in space?
They're real. www.abovetopsecret.com... Go to that page and you'll see both the worm thing AND the jellyfish in space.

I'll tell ya', that is one BIG critter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RFBurns:
I've noticed that word a lot lately also.
Did JimOberg teach the students a new word?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Author:
Welcome to ATS! That is a great picture.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluko

Cool picture. Don't worry too much about the debunkers. They're the ones that say everything is processed or a jellyfish or a bird lighting its own farts with static electricity. Rigour is good: ideological commitment to rubbishing anything isn't.

Who knows what it is? For the moment, I accept what the witness says about the picture, and really wish I'd seen it with my own eyes.

Who knows what these critters are up to? If it's technological, it's way beyond our paradigm. If it's biological... er... same again.

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join