It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo in japan matches mothership video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So are they videos of the same object or is it a common cgi build?

the japanese footage

the acclaimed mothership footage

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
good post! i can definately see the similarites. S&F.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

There was an ats member with pictures similar to this about a year ago but the quality was such that the verdict on what it was, was inconclusive. I wish I could remember who it was. ATS had their people examine them though if I remember right.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The first video is interesting. Not sure what to make of it. But hasn't the second video been shown to be a fire on the side of a hill?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

no. fire is not red like that. it changes form and moves.. those red lights are static most of the time. there is no orange or yellow glow to them. Sounds like the disinfo police were at it again though.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Actually I'm a firm believer but I know I've seen that video explained several times. I disagree that the lights are static. The first ones you see at the left side fade some as the video goes on and a new pops up to the right, which is the direction that the (what I see as) smoke is moving, so this is to be expected and indicative of wind direction.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've done some searching to try and find more info on the second video. Here's a link to one of the many ATS threads on this footage, shot on August 19th, 2004 by Rob Kritkausky near his home in Phoenix. I'm linking right to the page I find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know this doesn't count as proof, but does seem like the most logical explaination in my opinion, and it explains exactly what I make of the video footage shown.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I respect your opinion but the fire defense does not wash with me. I have seen a good many videos of fire. I have seen real fire many times. It does not appear the color and consistency of those lights.

just. not. viable.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I certainly respect your opinion as well, NefraTari.
And it's not my mission to convince you. My only intent is to show one possible explaination that I hold as highly probable and let other opinions weigh in.

In any event, thank you for the opportunity to have a civilized analytical discussion on what remains interesting footage nonetheless. Be well.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's difficult to tell for certain, with the digital noise in the first video, but I think I see a rocking up and down motion. This suggests to me an object being suspended and/or being rocked in the wind. Just an observation, not a debunking attempt.

Interesting vids both, though; thanks OP

Edit to add: In the first one, look at about 0:26 seconds for what I perceive as possible rocking.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by argentus]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thank you

I would be shocked if they were both nothing.. simply because they seem so similar. And also because we did have a member with raw photos similar to the same object. All those things make it hard to pass off.

I appreciate your input though.. we should always look at all options when trying to analyze things.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I respect your opinion but the fire defense does not wash with me. I have seen a good many videos of fire. I have seen real fire many times. It does not appear the color and consistency of those lights.

just. not. viable.

You do realize that the recording was of such crappy quality (cell phone probably) and that it's on youtube, which further crapifies it might have something to do with the colors not being exactly what you think a fire looks like right? Besides, fires burn all sorts of color, depending on what is being burned, temperature of the fire, amount of available oxygen, etc.

I'll try to find the original discussion on this video here on ATS...if memory serves me correctly, someone went to the location and took a pic during the daytime, showing in fact that there is a hill there.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Interesting points. I wonder what the time frame was between the video recording and it being shared. If it was in short order, you would think any team investigating such a sighting would look for evidence of fire on that hill.
what more is known about time frames regarding the second video?

does no one remember the ATS member who had photos that resemble this?
I need to find the thread. I would think springer remembers I think he was involved with helping get them analyzed.

top topics

join