It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will You Follow On Judgement Day?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

God called me when he made me experience it in my dreams and showed me what is to come. These sort of dreams are the ones that come true just as dreamed, because they have already started happening in reality. I know that I have met very few with dreams like these, apocalyptic in nature. I had dreams where I was leading the Marine Corps. during these days and giving large speeches. In school I was captain of the football, baseball, and wrestling teams; so I am a born natural leader and those who survive what is to come will find out their leaders by method of trial and strategy. I will literally prove myself on the battlefield, and can't wait to do so, such is where the greatest leaders are found. I am a natural athlete and athletics and combat go hand in hand, and I can think really well with my 137 iq. at 30 years old. Thats what!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

It sounds like you have it all figured out. Congrats on that! One question. Are you in the military now? If so, awesome for you and I look forward to hearing of your exploits in the history books to come.

If not...uh...you're fooling yourself. Leading Marines? I've known a lot of Marines in my time and they follow their leader, not an ex-high school football player.

As far as you being a natural athlete and therefore a natural combatant...not so much. Good combatants are athletic, but just because you played sports doesn't mean you know how to handle yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I will be following the true Light, our creator, and you attempt to disuade people from what judgement day really is by not having the option of following god, and his son on that day prove to me that you are being counter productive and testing the individuals that respond, to check your cabal's progress in the destruction of truth. It is all about free will. I know it and so do others. The harvest will not be in your favor.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

It sounds like you have it all figured out. Congrats on that! One question. Are you in the military now? If so, awesome for you and I look forward to hearing of your exploits in the history books to come.

If not...uh...you're fooling yourself. Leading Marines? I've known a lot of Marines in my time and they follow their leader, not an ex-high school football player.

As far as you being a natural athlete and therefore a natural combatant...not so much. Good combatants are athletic, but just because you played sports doesn't mean you know how to handle yourself.

I bet a lot of people think they can handle themselves in a combat situation, but it's a totally different thing when you actually get into one. Really, all this end times nonsense is just a big joke to me. The only reason the world would truly end is if people wanted it to end. And I don't think very many people want the world to end.

Pope John Paul said something about revelation occurring right now, I believe. It's just happening in a way that is totally invisible to the naked eye. Really, if the end times were occurring, it would happen in such a way as to leave out all the people who caused the problems. You know...

"And then the meek shall inherit the Earth". I have no idea where that is in the bible, but I'm certain it was in there somewhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I dont think i would follow that Jesus fellow, he already has way too

many sheeple following him

Think Id go it alone, go against the wind

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think that the question is moot since there will be no literal judgment day. On the other hand, I often wonder when I am confronted by believers who rabidly obsess about the judgment day, about the following two questions:

First, how do we know that we haven't already had the judgment day and are now living out our punishment, or even our reward.

Second, if the first is true, is our reward that this is as bad as our punishment gets, or conversely, is our punishment that this is as good as our reward gets?

On the the other hand if you are speaking metaphorically, you know -- every day is judgment day, then the person I'm following is the hottest woman I can scope out. I mean after all, the ultimate pick up line has got to be "Hey baby, it's judgment day so what have we got to lose?"

In all seriousness, at some point we have to outgrow this judgment day - wrathful avenging god nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

On the rebound, I was offered to attend an elite Marine Corps. Academy for officers when I was 27, but I declined because I am currently studying volcanoes in college and cannot stray from this path. I told them they can expect me to enlist immediately in the event the USA gets invaded. When I do go into the military I will be an officer, as I have one degree already and am working on a doctorate in Geology. Thats what Mouth!!!
I may like to duscuss my strange life openly but obviously you can't even remember that I said earlier I will be doing Volcanics first, Military second, and Politics third. I don't lie outside of the poker table and this is the truth I am telling. What you have no significant life experiences so you diss on mine. Sounds like someone is awfully malevolent here and doesn't even know who I am. I am the West, literally. There is a legacy in the line that even you, "Big Mouth Magee" can't deminish, a Hebrew legacy. Some of us are quite real and welcome any fight, if for the right reasons. Some of us can hear the voice of God and share in his glorious visions, don't knock what you can't understand. Born to lead, its a role in life and I must embrace it. I like this, lol, lmao, I am like this Dude actually tried to diss me and stick the stupid suit on me like I am the village idiot or something!!!! Whatever Dude!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angel OneI and others like me were born to lead

Rather 'born to serve' if Jesus is really your master...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I serve no man,

no man serves me

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hi Angel. Me again. I don't know you. You're right. I can only go from what you say AND HOW YOU SAY IT.

Let me paint a picture.

"I am the stuff. I can do all things. I never fail. God has trusted me with abilities that are above what most people have. God has trusted me with visions that are only for his select. I am..."

You are vanity. You are laden with sin. You will cry before your Father when he says, "I never knew you.".

Before you whip out your "dudes" and
's, understand that you are not diminishing me. You are diminishing yourself.

Repent of your pride. Repent of your vanity.

Signed,

Your hero

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

To me, Judgment day is when I am forced to pull the trigger.

I have always followed Ron Paul and his mindset, but like to think I'm independent.

Im waiting to see how the battle lines form up first, before I make any judgments.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by Saytun

To me, Judgment day is when I am forced to pull the trigger.

I have always followed Ron Paul and his mindset, but like to think I'm independent.

Im waiting to see how the battle lines form up first, before I make any judgments.

Ron Paul is great in a non violent situation

When TSHTF , ill be looking for some guys with RPG's

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't think i have ever read so many delusional statements on a thread this short. Come Judgement Day you don't get a choice......the life you have lived is "your choice". If you have made the right choice you get to live, if not you die. The planet earth is destroyed......."there will be a new heaven and a new earth for the old one has passed away". Angelone......You betray your ignorance when you talk about things you don't understand, in this case the military........there is really not much demand for vulcanologists and they are definitely not line officers. The best you could probably hope for would be is a meteorologist. Enlisted or 2nd lieutenant does not matter a great deal in the command structure. Your physical prowess will be challenged by other men just as capable and having the same credentials as you claim. Twenty-seven is rather old to be working on a doctorate (without military service.) Your writing reveals that you are intelligent but not remarkedly so. It also reveals your inexperience, if you are a teenager thats okay but if you are twenty-seven with a super-jesus complex you are in for a rude awakening when you step outside the academic world.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

That is exactly it because, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me", I really believe this. I didn't mean to get angry but you really seemed to be mocking me. God has given me some pretty cool abilities and really neat experiences very supernatural indeed. But if you think I don't have salvation, you are totally mistaken. It is not vanity to accept who you are and tell others about it, maybe someone else has similar experiences, but one will never know if he does not share his own experiences. Neat thing about experiences they are all different and without sharing them we never know who has similar ones. That is why I flew off the handle over this because some people (not me) are afraid to share their experiences because of people who mock them or poke fun of their way of thinking. I find this problematic and readily go after someone who is not tollerant or is overly critical, in order to defend the weak and scared. Such are good reasons for war, are they not? I know what I sound, like but I am not the village idiot. If you were to have been sugar instead of salt you might have gotten a cool story out of me to describe why I talk like that. I have seen things written about in the Bible because I am who I am, and because God is who He is. You should encourage the imaginative more and be amazed by the gift of imagination; God concieved of the Universe with his imagination. I did not mean to get mean, but I am bipolar and your salty remarks caused me to go into mania. There, I cannot help myelf. It is no sin to declair my heritage in the Lord either, yes, it is a little boastish but I myself am amazed by it, God Loves me. Now this thread asked who we are following into the end; he gave three choices about leaders that are men and none of them were actually referencing God, but I still stated that I will be following God while leading. How is that vanity. Show me where King David was accused of vanity for being the king. Someone has got to be king would you accuse a leader of vanity for leading? Or better yet, for acting like a leader?You decide! I am done being angry now, my temper has cooled and I want to go play poker. God Bless
Men follow inspiration, remember that!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I can make it smarter than the top 2% in the nation for one. I am actually 30 now, 27 was three years ago. I have a drafting degree already for design. I am two years into a doctorate. My average iq is 137 but I can easily reach the 143's. I can read, talk, hey I can even walk. Einstein was about an iq 152 at the time of his death. Funny thing intelligence it grows with time and I am only 30. You cannot tell of my true intellect yet because I control what I say and how I say it. If we are having a contest of intellects, I would stake a lot of money on the one God gave me. This test is God Blessed. After one believes in God he must believe in God within himself. That is to wit believing in ones self. It is ok to believe in yourself as long as you credit the Master in it and over it. It is also good to take pride in ones work this is not the pride spoken of in the Bible.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't want to turn this into a love fest
, but I'd like to appologize for mocking you and your ambitions.

You serve the same Jesus that I do and there is no benefit in battling each other.

Peace and God bless.

Senor Rabbit

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Sorry Angel One, i don't believe you.......Drafting is an occupation, it is offered in vocational and trade school, they give you a certificate of training. What did you get your BS/BA and MA/MS in? If you are going to join the military than why aren't you in ROTC? Of course you do know that being bipolar will probably keep you out of service, right? Here is the thing, people here will discuss almost anything you desire but we kind of prefer for you to keep things real. High I.Q's are common on these forums, there are folks from every walk of life and many are on the cutting edge of intellectual awareness. Many of us have faith in God and are knowledgeble in most forms of religion. If you believe that you are destined to be a warrior of God than you might want to contribute to one of the prophecy forums. Share the knowledge God has given you. You just have to be able to bear the heat of those who question your claims.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You don't read in the prophecy section do you? I have had several intelligent discussions in these such forums. I have an AAS in drafting. I am two years into my next degree which is in geology. I readily spit out geology talk any day. I don't care if you believe me, look at some of my writing in some other threads if you are wondering.So I am done here laters.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angel One

You don't read in the prophecy section do you? I have had several intelligent discussions in these such forums. I have an AAS in drafting. I am two years into my next degree which is in geology. I readily spit out geology talk any day. I don't care if you believe me, look at some of my writing in some other threads if you are wondering.So I am done here laters.

ill follow this guy, he sounds like he has his crap in a bag

confidence like this , you can't buy

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You are correct, i don't read the prophecy forums, i read people and i think you are finally revealing your true self. Welcome to ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join