It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will You Follow On Judgement Day?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a) Alex Jones - on the front lines with his charismatic and aggressive in your face tactics leading the people with an iron fist on the front lines.

b) Ron Paul - With his his inspiring quest to unite the people with truth and honesty using the quiet storm approach.

c) Yourself (Solo) - Someone who feels up to date with the current news and situations , who has the background info on the mission briefing and the drive to survive .

Please list who and why and your reasons for this , if there is someone else you would nominate please do and explain why .. Very Interested on peoples responses on this one .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
what do you mean when you say Judgement Day????

second line....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
and why would i follow those two???

both of them are puppets....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

My question is, who will the people you listed be following on judgement day?

While being judged, each individual will be responsible for their own actions.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Given there was even such thing as a 'Judgment Day' I wouldn't choose any of the listed candidates in the Op.

I'd go for Judge Judy!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

So when exactly is this judgment day and who is judging whom ?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If "Judgement Day" comes, I'm gonna follow that Jesus guy. I'm still holding out for the whole "going to heaven" thing. If Jesus shows up, it'd probably be best to do whatever he says- because he's going to be ticked. Shooting laser-beams out of his eyes etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

I'll prefer to walk to the beat of my own drum.
Cough 2 lines cough

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know about this Jesus guy. I mean, the whole Christ's Kingdom on Earth thing, doesn't seem very democratic. Maybe if he started out with a 5 year term and went from there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well... For me this assumes 3 things and I would have to have a lot of money to actually pull this off.

1. It assumes that the literal interpretations of revelation are correct. There's going to be dragons, unicorns, and the star Sirius B is going to crash into the Earth. I really hope we have our deflector shields up and running by then.

2. It assumes that Super Saiyan Jesus is going to come riding out of the sky on pegasus to smite the cities of zombified dead who have come to feast on the brains of all the nonbelievers.

3. It assumes I have access to a nuclear warhead, a really fast space shuttle, and a watch.

Therefore I would use my uber awesome playing card divination skills to tell when to take off in my shuttle, which would be strapped with a nuclear warhead. I would then fly myself directly into the sun and detonate the bomb at the last second. Then I may have a chance of actually going back in time and landing somewhere on Earth in the 19th century where I would probably be revered as a god for all his awesome knowledge of future world events.

Or I'd just be burned at the stake for being a wizard and "trafficking with satan". Darn. That's a lose-lose situation...

So I guess I'd have to pick option number three in the OP...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysterium918

1. What are you going to do when the dragons and unicorns begin their battle to end all battles? Who side will you be on?

2. BRAINS! BRAINS!

3. Howard Johnson is right about Owen Johnson being right. The new guy is a witch and he should be burned at the stake!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Can I vote for Alex Trebek?

I mean seriously? Why follow anyone when you can make up your own dang mind?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm hoping I can get bleacher seats to Ragnarok. I hear that's going to be a helluva show. Although, given the choice, I want to be inside Voltron when TSHTF.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Uh.... yeah.

I'll be leading my own group come SHTF time, so - I guess my answer is none of the above.

Thanks for asking though.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

I will not be following anyone elses trail of crumbs.

I will however be walking a path less travelled and whoever would like a taste of my bread is free to have it but I would never ask anyone to follow my lead and make that choice for them.

As for faith, that is a personal question not for a forum and is an experience that is free for everyone to have or not (looking at some of the posts).

But then again IF any judgement day happens. Personal beliefs are again involved, even if it were obvious what was going on, our own beliefs if incorrect warp the situation and we call it coincidence.

Perception is everything when it comes to a question like this.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We really have to go through a lot of trials before Judgment day and I will be following Jesus while leading the military masses through all of the pre-tribulation wars, famines, diseases, ect. I and others like me were born to lead and will be sifted out of the mess and funneled into the military and political arenas. I plan to go into the military for several years before becoming a political scientist. I believe that we are in volcanic danger in the US and so am a
geology major studying volcanoes presently and will study volcanoes until Yellowstone erupts. I believe that we have a long road of survival between now and The Judgment Day. If you cannot outlive the wars and natural disasters to come, you will miss the grand finale. Some of us have the "Eye of the Tiger" mentality going on concerning this time.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saytun

I can't believe you're asking this question. I know who I'll be siding with

I'll be fighting at the side of John Connor when the machines come for us

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

I know you said that tongue in cheek, but really, the whole "Warrior Christ" thing is absurd.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

What makes you so sure that you've been called to lead the masses of people through the Pre-Trib times?

What makes you so special? I fell delusions of grandeur knocking at your door.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm going to follow John Connor.
line 2.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join