It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Does anyone really look forward to this silly game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
With all the 5 hoopla and drama, and the increasingly strange behavior of some members, Im getting the feeling that the general ATS public have a unfavorable opinion of this whole rings fiasco.

I personally think that its an interesting idea but poorly executed and not worth the reward. I myself have fallen prey to the madness, accusing Shoktek of being one of them, but only because I had evidence supporting my claims. However, the facts remain, no one really seems to look forward to this game anymore and weve become so wrapped up in this 5 drama that weve forgotten what this forum is for.

I say lets just ignore the game and send the powers that be a message.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I dont know about everyone else, but im actually having a lot of fun with the game so far. Its something you can work on off and on and doesnt require your undevided attension. (good for me to do at work when im bored) Well, so far im really enjoying whats going on and im actually looking forward to when the actual game starts.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm not especially enthused by it all. I haven't really been paying much attention to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I'm not thrilled about...

all the silly threads started about FIND THE RINGS....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I couldn't give an arse myself, but if people are enjoying it, then thats fine by me.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I couldn't give an arse myself, but if people are enjoying it, then thats fine by me.

Exactly. Im not really paying attention to the whole thing but if others are having then who are we to deny them that.

top topics

join