It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth and Origins about Vampires, Werewolves and Zombies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Leviticus

17:10 “‘Any man from the house of Israel or from the foreigners who reside in their midst who eats any blood, I will set my face against that person who eats the blood, and I will cut him off from the midst of his people, 17:11 for the life of every living thing is in the blood. So I myself have assigned it to you on the altar to make atonement for your lives, for the blood makes atonement by means of the life. 17:12 Therefore, I have said to the Israelites: No person among you is to eat blood, and no resident foreigner who lives among you is to eat blood.

...Interesting thread...

...Taking The Bible as an "esoteric' book, I might think that the

above text hints at Vampirism...

...And this is from the "legitimate Bible texts...not the Apocrypha....

Cheers!

[edit on 23-5-2009 by cosmokatt7]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

I probably should have read further than the first post, but I immediately wanted to direct you to a website I was guided to today;-

www.haemavore.com...

It wasn't uncommon to be burried alive, and I could see a supposed dead character digging his/her way out of the grave as a bit of a fright to their family, who is grieving. You should also look up Comte de St Germain -- not vampire, but presumed to be "immortal".

-B

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorova34
reply to post by TheOmen

I probably should have read further than the first post, but I immediately wanted to direct you to a website I was guided to today;-

www.haemavore.com...

Interesting little fantasy someone has made there! I loved the faked "vampire death" photos, they certainly made me giggle. I read it all, there are some contradictions and obvious fabrications but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Okay.....Ummmm, I am new here. I have an intrest in Vampires and Werewolves, also in were creatures. I am a new writer and I have came here to this Web site for a diffrent variety on these mythological beings. Any help would be gratefully accepted. I have hit a block in my story. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join