It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* of Oklahoma City bombing news coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I had no idea that there were multiple bombs that were located inside the building. As a federal building, however, I would assume that security would not have been so lax as to allow conspicuous bomb planting inside. I would not have imagined that the OKC bombing was a false flag before learning more about 9/11.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SuperSecretSquirrel]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

ouch!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There, video should be fixed.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I was just a few miles from the building when the bomb went off. I can tell you without any doubt in my mind that their was only one bomb that went off. I heard one big loud boom and that was it. I didn't hear multiple explosions. Just one.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

No doubt to that. The point is that there were a total of THREE bombs. Only one went off.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We all know that only one bomb went off. Where did the other 2 come from? What type were they? Why was there never any thing reported after that day about it? It all smells fishy...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Thanks for posting this video compilation of OKC; it's very important evidence of the blatant lying and hijacking of the tragedy by the Federal gov't to push forward the "anti-terrorist" agenda and the suppression of our constitutionally protected liberties.

As the video stated at the outset, the fertilizer bomb claimed to have been set off by McVeigh could never have generated the overpressures necessary to destroy the concrete reenforced columns of the Murrah building. Just no way, by the very nature of fertilizer bombs, they are relatively weak explosives and could never have done the damage the gov't claimed. In fact, there wasn't even a hole beneath where the truck supposedly stood, but yet a good portion of the building collapsed.

The governor of OK said there were 3 bombs; I remember myself these very same reports from that day, and the footage of the bomb squads--Hello!!! What do you need bomb squads for if it was a fertilizer bomb that went off in a pick-up truck beside the building?

All these lies and manipulations--starting with the first World Trade Center bombing in '93 (the FBI supplied the bomb that went off), and later OKC--were done by the Federal gov't to push forward the domestic-terrorist clampdown agenda, and are playing out now with post-911 anti-terror legislation, the PATRIOT act above all, and the acceleration of the security/surveillance state.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How easy is it now to connect all the dots? How easy is it to see that we are CONSTANTLY manipulated through fear and threats? We so easily believe the lies...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
reply to post by jd140

No doubt to that. The point is that there were a total of THREE bombs. Only one went off.

Could have sworn I heard a news guy said three went off.

I tried to recheck but the video isn't working for me.

Almost positive thats what one reporter said.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Could have sworn I heard a news guy said three went off.

this is what wikepedia says in dutch. it says explosion only once after that is only states explosions

324 Gebouwen en 86 auto's in de buurt van de explosies raakten beschadigd of werden vernietigd.

324 buidings and 86 cars in the neighberhood of the EXPLOSIONS got damaged or destroyd.

Het effect van de explosies stond gelijk aan 1814 kilogram TNT

The effect of the EXPLOSIONS was equal to 1814kg TNT..

it confirms your story, they talk about a explosion taking place ( time and stuff) and continue as above more than one in plain dutch. so multiple

by the way this is the first time i read about it....

it stinks from all sides...whats more stupid :

the security to allow 3 bombs somehow in/around a gov building

or the bombers by doing a louzy job.... of just triggering 1..?

think about it who failed here??... not to mention no answer later on... (gov style)

firts thoughtS .... muiltiple

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
On youtube there is original film footage of the scene right after the explosions and shows men carrying the bombs away, then you mysteriously didn't hear about them ever again after the quick, strange explanations as to why they were there to begin with. (supposedly stored there if I recall correctly). Anyway, I guess it depends on who you talk to, I've seen film footage of witnesses that were right around the corner from the building, not miles away, that claim they heard more than one explosion. Then there's the sizmagraphic evidence that shows more than one bomb exploding. Also, I've seen a film where the X head of FBI, Ted Gundarson, who is a bomb expert said that he offered his help in the matter and told the govt. that it was a military grade bomb because it put out black smoke. Guess they didn't want to hear that because they told the public it was a fertilizer bomb.... (but fertilizer bombs produce white smoke) Did that make ya itchy all a sudden? Just shop around and compare yall. It's like at Waco when the govt. claimed the flash of light off of agents rifle barrels (shown in FLIR film footage)was glint from the sun but the man who invented the FLIR technology said that's an impossibility since FLIR only produces heat signatures on film, not light reflection. Meaning, it was the muzzle blast from firing a round that you saw on the FLIR camera. That was obvious anyway since the flash came from the end of the barrel, ha! They really think we're so stupid it enrages me. Chow now!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have a documentary, I don't know the actual title as one doesn't appear throughout it but I have it labeled as "Oklahoma City - Eyewitnesses - What Really Happened". Its pretty horrible quality, and seems like it was dubbed off a damaged vcr tape.

I believe the person narrating is Charles Key. It talks to many people who saw and heard about secondary devices, as well as talks a bit about John Doe #2. Theres a lot of good footage in the video, its about 1:21 and 350mb so I'm not sure how I would go about making it available to anyone interested, but if it can't be found elsewhere and anyone's interested we'll figure something out.

I've followed the OKC bombing pretty closely over the years, McVeigh reportedly stole some if not all of the fuel and fertilizer from a farm right outside of where I live.

There is a ton of mystery surrounding the OKC bombing, and theres always something that keeps you digging for more. Something I was looking at years ago before I got sidetracked by life was a photo of a Ryder truck at a military base right outside OKC, one that I believed was involved in explosives and demolitions training. I'll have to look into that, I'm curious again.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Tim was perhaps a government funded patsy?

new topics

top topics

join