It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sound Recording Analasys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The noise was a deafening screeching sound that was so loud that Meier had to lay the recorder on the ground so that he could wrap his jacket around his head. Even after doing so, he had an excruciating headache that lasted for hours. Until the next day, he was unable to hear anything and his eyes hurt. The recordings made by Ms. Meier from a half kilometeraway were clearer than the tape that Meier had made at close range.

ufo sound recording

There should now (as of March, 2009) be little doubt of the genuineness of this trio of Meier’s photos. One does not need the originals in showing this, although the lower the generation of the print, the better. The craft was on the far side of the tree, whose existence and location when in leaf has been documented. The tree was about 150 ft away from the camera.

Meier’s other 31 surviving photos of this series, which show the very same beamship at greater distances from the camera and exhibit the expected haze effect, must then also be genuine.

Meier ufo analasys

This is the photo the analasys was done on.
Analasys that prooves that Billy Meiers ufos are real!
The only fakes were the fakes the skeptics were making to frame Meire!

British skeptic tried to duplicate Meire ufo videos

I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I guess you forgot about the fake pterodactyl picture, the birthday cake UFO pictures and the picture of semjase.. just to name a few. Did Meier frame himself too?

You rest your case? Don't rest it there, it's going to fall through the thin ice!

Please!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Still hungry for more eh?
What about the high pitch sound during the testing?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Still hungry for more eh?

Nope! I feel increasingly nauseous with each new Meier thread. I couldn't fit another morsel of crap in TBH.

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Post a link to the actual audio. I will analyze it myself. And I will post the results right here.
I'm with you IRM. B.M. has really put a dim haze over any real research.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Of course ufo`s are real! Whoever said that is lacking scientific knowledge

new topics

top topics

join