It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nigerian scammers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have saved this convo and they will do anything to entice and get money out of their victims: And BTW after a long haul of bait and trapping I finally got this person into going to western union to pick up a fictionalized $5,000.00.

frank_wills2005: hello honey
astro: what do u want? i told you who u are
astro: i dont want anything to do with you
frank_wills2005: am not a scammer honey
frank_wills2005: u have to beleive me
astro: oh yeah explain why u stole those pictures from a modeling agency
astro: ur name is not ken either your a 27 year old black man
frank_wills2005: am frank james williams
astro: yeah a nigerian scammer you have scammed too many ladies i was told
frank_wills2005: i am sure some1 impersonated me
astro: thats not u on the pic that guys name is Ken
astro: what else are u lying about???
frank_wills2005: i never scammed any woman
frank_wills2005: i swaer to GOD
astro: you cannot even produce a recent picture
astro: i hate people that lie
frank_wills2005: u never gave me any chance to explain myself honey
astro: and u did that to me
frank_wills2005: u just calling me a scammer
astro: well go ahead im listening
astro: u did, well im a detective and saw the pictures
astro: so????? talk now
frank_wills2005: i was never lieing to u baby
astro: mike philip donel what else i dont know????
frank_wills2005: all i still wnat u to belive is that i know nothing about that\
astro: i dont believe it im a brilliant person so that u know
frank_wills2005: i sent the managemnet of that site ba mailed asking them to dictect that name for me
astro: honey? im not your honey and please straighten out your spellings!
frank_wills2005: plz honey , i dont wanna loose u \and i will never lie to u
astro: wheres your pictures i need evidence
astro: ur probably a black man or are you?
frank_wills2005: i am not a black man honey
astro: so what ur a 65 year old man pretending to be young??? or are you and alien from uranus?
astro: im not stupid u know whoever u are
frank_wills2005: no honey
frank_wills2005: am so addicted to u honey
astro: addicted ??then u have a problem get some help
frank_wills2005: is it bcos i ask u to help me,dats why u just change
astro: yeah help or a scam??? gosh u got paid a million dollars and ur asking me for money???its a scam
astro: do what u gotta do until u prove to me that u are this person in the picture
astro: ur not that smart like u think u are, i got connections with the fbi
astro: be careful
frank_wills2005: hey baby u dont have to do dat
astro: do what? u think ur scamming is a good thing to do with another human??
frank_wills2005: hey baby am not scamming u
frank_wills2005: i never
astro: whers ur picture let me see it now
astro: NOW
astro: or im out of here forever
astro: what wheres the picture
astro: show it if u want me to believe it
frank_wills2005: i have to take a picture of ma tommorrow honwy
astro: why tomorrow? do it now
astro: you have too many excuses
frank_wills2005: its late honey and i dont have the facilities here with me
frank_wills2005: no

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEFVANESSA73

Argh!!!

Enough with the honey already!

IRM

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I tell them i am sending them money.

When they complain they did not get the money.

Then I bait them by telling them that they picked up the money already and send them fake western union forms showing they picked up the money.

Then i tell them someone must be intercepting there email and beating them to western union and taking there money before they get there and they better watch out someone at the Internet cafe must be ripping them off.

Anything to get them to believe that one of there own group is cheating them.

I always wonder how many fights break out at these Internet cafes over my scam.

Another trick is to make up fake email from them and tell them that i am getting email from two different people claiming to be the same person from the same Internet address.

Then they start believing that someone at there Internet cafe is reading there email and trying to impersonate them.

That is likely to start fights too.

Maybe they will beat the **** out of each other.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
oh man check the trophy room at the 419scammers website that daisy gave the link to. I have dried salt around my eyes from the tears that were streaming down my face from laughing so hard for the last 10 minutes. ANd I got a good ab workout in too. thanks daisy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have some signature methods of responding to these scam letters, for the most part I don't respond at all, just report them as spam. Others get my gander up, depending on what excuses that they use to try to rip me off, and I come up with 'satanic' messages for them to open in their next email, warning them of the repurcussions of their actions of theft.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
One of the funniest I've read on there is 'The Tale Of The Painted Breast'

I used to be a member on there a couple of years back and some of the stories that don't get published (sort of 419-ATS) are even better than the ones that do
I was just about to tell you about one, but I remember, I promised I would never divulge

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread.

I never knew that there was such a sport as "419" I use a few chat type sites and they are rife with these scammers.

Ive had some fun with a few in the past,such as given out my phone number witch just happens to be Buckinham palce, No.10 or Scoctland Yard etc.

But they are clever they ask things like do you have a dog ..whats its name,bearing in mind a high percentage of people use there pets name as a password. Or whats youre star sign witch then leads to thats the same as mine what day was you born on ..it just goes on and on lol

Now i know this to be a "sport" im going to step my game up and really have some these people

Thanks again for given me the heads up on what may become my new favorite arm chair sport.

I wonder if i could get them to send me some money?

Maybe i can convince one to send me the price of the plane ticket, as a turst type thing ,on the pretense that once i get to Africa ,not only will i marry them and pay for "mom" op,but im so rich ill buy them 419 camels.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I wonder if i could get them to send me some money?

If you join 419eater, they don't support 'cash baiting' which is what that is, as it gets into very morally grey areas.

One would be, where do they get the cash from in the first place. That's just one grey area, there's others, like you are traceable. If they send you money and they get caught, it could look like youre in partnership with them, or they could get another person who is being scammed to forward the money onto you.

Best just to waste their time and keep them busy at their computers chatting to you, or send them on a 'safari' is an excellent waste of their time, but gives them much needed exercise.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by CHEFVANESSA73

Argh!!!

Enough with the honey already!

IRM

They must have a gazillion bees in Nigeria

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Ok thanks for the tip.

What do you mean by send them on a safari?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
What's the deal with cutting Nigerian down to 'n-word'ian??

Just because the first 5 letters are in fact that N-word your trying so hard to avoid, You can't possibly offend anyone with Nigerian or Nigeria!! (in fact just North of Nigeria is a rather large country that shares a substantial border... Can I type it's name? Niger
)

I wouldn't worry since it's pronounced Ni -j- er with a long 'i' as in hi and a soft 'g' as in George. So, it's not even the word you are all deleting.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh yesssssssssss, game on now - thanks daisy...
i have gone so far since finding that site as to make a new alias, i am now known as "Ian Charles Weiner" (IC Weiner), the owner of a cryogenics lab at 420 Glacier Avenue Forgo, North Dasota 90210 USA...yes i watch a lot of futurama...

oh yea and nig3r gets edited in my post but not his?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by k4rma]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Ok thanks for the tip.

What do you mean by send them on a safari?

You establish where they are, just a general idea, country etc.
Examine a map as to where they are, and what other countries or something faraway they can visit.
Tell them that you are arriving/sending the money to your chosen location for various made up reasons, politics/buracratic red tape is always a good one
Refuse to change your location, as "your hands are tied on this one"
Once they arrive get them to email you so that you can check their IP address.
Get them to another location, probably just as far, or further if you/they feel up to it. (plane diverted and they refuse to fly you there, etc)

....and repeat as often as you can until they run out of change for the bus

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

LOL like it. Im just been reading up on that 419 site for tips.

Made my self a new [email protected] scam419@...

Thinking my home address should be something like .....194 baits lane .....

Oh what a wicked web ill weave

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
SEND THEM THE MONEY LOL!!!

Here is a link to probably one of the greatest creations which will allow you to mess with these scammers like crazy!!!

www.spyrkes.info...

This link will allow you to GENERATE Fake western union slips, money gram slips and also Bank Transfer forms LOL!!!

Its truely an amazing tool, especially when you accidently staple the receipt over the MTCN!!! I have had so many of these scammers emailing me frantically saying that they went down and they couldnt get the money cause they couldnt see the number.

Another cool thing is to make have the test question and answer something so ridiculous so when they go to wu they have to answer who do you want to kill the most answer (insert leader of country) lol!! Have fun its great.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join