It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind-blowing Grafitti!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the most amazing works of graffiti that I have ever seen! As long as I'm throwing out the superlatives, I might as well add that it's also one of the most "mind-blowing" examples of animation that I've seen in a long time as well!!!!

It must have taken the artist responsible for this work weeks and weeks of mind-numbing work. The result is, however, worth every second!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The guy who did this.... apparently his "name" -- or at least his "tag" or pseudnym -- is "BLU". I don't know much about him (or her) other than to have come to realize what an amazing artist -- graffiti art -- this person is.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That is incredible! Your right, it must have taken an immense amount of time to do. I particularly like the sections where the outside enters to the inside of a building and then returns to the outside again.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The vast majority of Graffiti, in my opinion, is really nothing more than the product of kids armed with cans of spray paint. That is not to say that there aren't some astounding examples of "tagging" and even large-scale artwork. The thing is that these types of work are far and few between when compared to the plethora of property marring initials and "gang-tags". Blue, the artist whose works we see in these vids is certainly a stand out for the positive aspects of this controversial art form.

More BLU Graffiti

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That was astounding artwork. Wow! I am really impressed!

I have seen some amazing graffiti before but that was absolutely breath taking.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I sat watching the whole thing with utter amazement, wow what an original concept... parts of it were actually scary.

top topics

join