It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 09 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure (Reptillian Caught on Tape!!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChipDouglasManOfAction

You don`t have coincidentally a DVD on sale about this 'intriguing' case?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by ChipDouglasManOfAction

You don`t have coincidentally a DVD on sale about this 'intriguing' case?

Derpif do you mean like Alex Jones has dvds of his excursions to Bohemian Grove, and multiple dvds, numbers ranging in the dozens, distributed and produced, just like David Icke has a series of videos of his lectures from around the world, or like the ufo congress has an entire series and volumes of dvds for sale to the public around the planet, or like Linda Moulton Howe has dvds for sale concerning her research into crop circles, or like Art Bell having a book for sale? Of course there is a dvd for sale as well as a book for sale. I actually purchased my copy the year it came out. That is the nature of society and this economy Derpif.

Derpif I would like to give you a brief exercise to follow. I want you to go into a bookstore when you get the chance. Im willing to bet that if you go into a book store you will see thousands upon thousands of books available on display sitting on the rows of bookshelves in the book store, that have a price associated with them. I will predict that 99.9999999% of the books in the book store you will possibly enter today have a price associated to them. Many of these authors tell accounts of their life story. True stories of their lives, just like Jonathan Reeds, produced and distributed. Exactly like Dr. Jonathan Reed produced a book and distributed it to the public.

Terreance Mckenna, the author that you have quoted in your signature has several, if not dozens, of books available for purchase.

Knowledge is power.

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

::::crickets::::

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
There is only one time in my life when I was breathing like that, and that was when I was running full speed to rescue my weiner dog from a bunch of angry bulls who had surrounded her and were about to pummel her, I was so excited and scared that I was hyperventilating just like in that video.

So being very scared and combined with running can cause that kind of intense breathing. I would think that adds some credibility to the video, but as someone else pointed out, who is heard laughing in the background?

A person at the lecture is heard laughing in the background. There is no one ON the VIDEO laughing. What you hear is in the Background OF the lecture. Not on the actual Reed woods Footage tape.

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction::::crickets::::[edit on 20-10-2009 by ChipDouglasManOfAction]

Is the only sound heard when people don't care about the topic.

Because the whole thing was a hoax and the people involved are soo desperate for cash they're trying to sell it again.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
from the words of josh thompkins:

From the information gathered this man has been through so much that it would be ridiculous to think hes been through all of this because this is a hoax. That is horrifically ignorant of some people. I do not believe Reed got that bullet wound by shooting himself. I do not believe Reed got himself not fired but removed from his position at that hospital. I do not believe Reed somehow made his own bank account disappear. I do not believe Reed somehow made some of his own money return into his bank account. I do not believe Reed somehow convince a bankteller at the bank he banked at to lie to help him perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that some lady who worked next to Reed in the hospital is helping Reed perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that Reed to perpetrate this hoax had his best friend killed to help create a hoax. I do not believe Reed went through all of those emotions, actions, living as a homeless person eatting out of garbage cans in the back of restaurants to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning genetic material proving that the alien being was real to prepetrate a hoax. I do not believe that a doctor put his credibility on the line going on camera showing his face would make claims concerning trances of a magnetic field that was off the chart to perpetrate a hoax. I do not believe that two doctors got murdered for analysizing the blood of the alien being to perpetrate a hoax. Im sorry guys. Im just not buying into your endless streams of hoax remarks. Sorry. I do not think if this case was a hoax the media in the united states would have kept this from off of their airwaves for 12 years. If this was a hoax they would have talked about it long ago but today still no mention of it. From the way this case has been handled I think this case is REAL.
Sorry guys, you can attack me personally now and send personal insults my way and I am going to still think this case is real long after youve started with all of your insults. Also im very sorry also to tell you I dont care if this guys name was PETER PAN. From the evidence this guy has shown, the witnesses this guy has brought forth, the physical hard evidence of the link artifact this guy has shown all around the world, the many lectures this guy has done ALL OVER the world, the many other witnesses who have even seen that thing appear at gatherings Reed has had Im sorry guys but you guys look real stupid sitting up here calling this a hoax. This case is absolutely real. People on youtube are even coming out speaking about what theyve seen at Reed lectures with their own eyes!
this case is real. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join