It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask OBama A Question on UFO's Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

There is an article on MSNBC.com today that Obama is having a town hall meeting tomorrow @ 11am.

Use www.whitehouse.gov...

There are 15 questions on disclosure on the slate.

One of the questions has a large amount of votes.

Just open an account which is really easy to vote or submit a question.

To find these questions, just type in UFOs in the search pane on top and they pop up.

You only have to 9am tomorrow to submit or vote on a question. Please vote.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ask obama a question, you will certainly get no reply.

Everyone on ATS and Facebook and Myspace could ask to no avail.

But it still does not mean one should not try. I will.

I did it, voted for any/all UFO questions.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I keep trying. Even after creating an account, every time I type in a search field question or even try to click on a topic, I get a the same original page.... just like I hit the refresh button.

After you type in "ufo" in the search bar and it takes you to the page of questions what is the address there?.... nevermind

[edit on 25-3-2009 by esteay812]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have a feeling that these answer and question sessions will be highly regulated and filtered. This means that controversial topics such as this won't be discussed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Even if he addresses the question he will just give a "joke" response, the audience will laugh with him, and the meeting will go on its way.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If he does answer an UFO question he will dance around it for about 3 minutes and work his way to discussing his budget plan like he did on Monday or Tuesdays press conferance.

Of course the person who asked the question will have fell asleep by the time his question came up. I found myself looking forward to that press conferance he had and found my self drifting off to sleep about 3 times.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well how disappointing.
President Obamas "wrap up " of the open for questions:

www.whitehouse.gov...

I know the economy in America is a big issue, maybe we should ask president Obama, how much of the tax payers money is being used into research and disinformation regarding the UFO and ET phenomenon?

I bet there's a few mill there that could help you all out over there....

Sigh, unfortunately there is too much going on over there that is more important than UFO disclosure at the moment.

Cherry cherry quite contrary.

top topics

join