It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Medical Working on Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
On going extraterrestrial activity is taking place in ISRAEL since 1995. Alien medical teams from other realms or dimensions cure humans at Healers-Mediums alternative medicine clinics. Patients feel strange sensations during the treatments (itching, heat or cold, increase or decrease in gravity sensations and many more) and some even see and communicate with the Aliens medical teams. The number of clinics has increased steadily and presently ( 2003 ) there are 50 clinics in ISRAEL and 464 in the USA, (according to the Aliens). Alien alternative medicine clinics also exist in other countries ( England, Denmark, Australia ). ET medical activity helps to raise public awareness and increase acceptance of Alien existence.
Organized ET medical collaboration with Healers and Mediums is a leap forward in Alien-Human contact and collaboration beyond just UFO sighting, random contacts, encounters, abductions, or crash events as happened in Roswell. The Aliens treat humans in alternative medicine clinics only after the patients give their full consent. No abductions take place. In addition to the Alien medical activity, they willingly collaborate and answer questions on different issues including: information about Aliens and their activity on Earth, general science, astrophysics, and even Earth actuality events.

Source:
etmedical.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I guess the ET's didn't have the right type of equipment to save the doctor himself. Interesting and staggeringly hard to believe. How come no one anywhere else in the world has ever made mention of this? Andy Koffman would have been there for sure. Shoot, everyone who ever gets sick would be there. I wish it were true.

Oh, and they are invisible?

Why would aliens need to be channeled? It seems they would be able to communicate on their own.

I have to wonder why someone would keep this type of contact quiet and relatively off the map. Only making money on his books and treatments would pale in comparison to the wealth he could've created if he had signed an exclusive contract with the aliens and franchised his clinics world-wide.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by esteay812]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There was an episode of Unsolved Mysteries about someone who contracted an extremely rare fatal cancer. I remember them saying there had been less than a dozen people in the world ever diagnosed and affected by it, and that only one of them lived.

The lady was a mother and said she was worried for her children. And one night she had an episode where a little flying UFO came into the window of her bedroom and healed her. The cancer went into full remission. Doctors had no explanation.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Reminds me of a documentary of a little girl that could, supposedly, see inside the human body and make diagnosis of the ailment, accuratley. I haven't seen anything about her lately, I'll see if I can find anything and maybe compare the two situations. Maybe it's possible that certain people can somehow feel the ailments? Sounds crazier than a crap-house dog though.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Edgar Caycee supposedly could do that.

Edgar Mitchell had an experience of remote healing, but not by an alien.

new topics

top topics

join