It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW- UFO Hunters - Underground Alien Bases -March 26, 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I watched it and turned it off early.

Why didn't they just drive up the mesa and ask what was going on?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Then you turned it off too early becouse they did hike onto the Mesa and used FLUR cameras of the area.
I am also speculating that they were on the wrong Mesa since they never really gave a location for it. See my last post for locations on Google Earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You can't locate a road to something like this because the entrance is not typically anywhere near the facility. A friend and I often mull the idea about the SSC (Superconducting Super Collider) that was built here in Texas and abandoned. I drive past one of the main 'facilities' quite often. While it looks abandoned, there is always activity at another site in a rural town south of the main site that gets very little attention. Trucks always going in and out with loads of who knows what. Supplies? Waste? These types of things are what you should look for, not something near where the supposed site is supposed to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its possible UFO Hunters were standing and overlooking Montezuma Mesa in Colorado and not Mount Archuleta.

A mesa (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and Arwi for "table") is an elevated area of land with a flat top and sides that are usually steep cliffs. It takes its name from its characteristic table-top shape. It is a characteristic landform of arid environments, particularly the southwestern United States.

Wow, I cant believe no one else is commenting more on this since UFO Hunters were most likely talking and standing in the wrong location for most of the show. Would explain why they found nothing and that there guide was also pulling there chain.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by MREALE]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think the biggest question not asked in the program was the logistics toward operating a large underground base. Power, water and sewage treatment, supplies and getting people to and from the place would take transportation to do such a thing. Where are the roads, helicopters and other support vehicles?

If there is such a mag lev system, that would take several thousand people to maintain. The tunnels would need to be inspected and repaired for water leaks. Sub pumps would need to be replaced and maintained. The trains themselves would require inspections and routine maintenance. Where are all the maintenance and logistics workers to keep the system and base running? Not one person coming out to talk about Dulce?

Yes, it is possible to build an underground facility in plain sight. However, those facilities did not have people in them working, just routine maintenance workers. A transportation system and base would require a vast support network of thousands of people. Yet not one photograph or first person testimony exists about Dulce.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

I have heard that in another thread or maybe it was on either the discovery channel or history channel about one possible cause of cattle mutalation.Some one said they took all of the credible non predator/cult natural caused cattle mutaltions and found that they are near some sort of chemical/nuclear etc place or plant.

But there is a problem with my theory how did they get the toxic waste to the messa?Maybe the nuclear powered tunnel machine is real that could be a way to get the stuff there.

still no matter how much you think about dulce there will always be mopre questions than answers.Even if you get some answers they lead to even more questions
. Like the cow/human fetus they showed you in the dead cow two words how?why? Or better yet cows blood is similar to human blood so maybe mutalations are bio weapons tests just a thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

And here is a reply to that. U.S.N. nuclear submarines. These fully enclosed secret vessels are pretty much self sustainable aside for the need for food at the end of a 3 month tour. Possibly longer. It is not such a far fetched idea that workers, utilities, and services are all self contained for an extended period.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Those same submarines are brought into a port every three months and refueled, maintained and restocked. It is true a place can get a lengthy supply so there are less trips, but there would be a major movement of transportation to get the people and supplies to the base. Where are those movements of troops? Where is the roads or access points when such a massive amount of items and people are transferred? They would also need to pick up waste products. Where are the waste management vehicles and maintenance to those systems?

The devil is in the detail, and so far there is nothing to show how a large base is to be supported in the middle of nowhere with no one noticing. Why no video of the trucks and vehicles going to the middle of nowhere?

Yes, there can be a base at that location. The next step is to prove there is a base, and that is to track down the support it needs. A submarine needs just as much support, even though it can survive months at a time without fresh supplies. A base could keep a large population and supplies for months at a time, but then it would need a massive logistics campaign to restock and re-man it.

Edited to add:

A submarine can move around to other ports for supplies. A base has to have the supplies and personnel come to it.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That episode is off the sidewalk ... without reservation I certainly enjoyed the comments by the staff of UFO Hunters.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When I finished watching the show I was almost furious.
A lot has to be done before they can warp up the season.
For one someone needs to put bill in his place he a maniac on the loose.
The only one with a real sense of what is going on is Pat, Kevin won't believe in anything and bill is the opposite so pat is in the middle.
Secondly Why did they interview that indian who knows where the other vents are?
He is not leading them to anything?
Is almost as if he was paid to take them to a wrong location(look at me I;m sounding like a loony)
I were there I would have at least camped on the site for a week. not a measly two hours and a nonsense FLUR camera.
If this installation exists why would they have vents in the open range?
The fetus photos are nothing, we need the body is it still exist?
We need to post some cameras on The mesa to see what we capture for a week.
That is it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I agree that a subterrianian city of that size (4.7 miles) diameter would need a huge service population. However, the UFO Hunters explained that the Mesa is on Apache ? Commanche? reservation so it would be relatively easy to keep a lid on traffic in and out of the base. The native that was interviewed on the Mesa told Pat that "it is not our way" to speak of things that happened there. Maybe the US governement has threatened the Apache nation to keep their mouths shut , or else !

The interview with the retired NM state police officer that has first hand knowledge of the cattle mutilations and very recent photographs of military choppers seems very reliable.

The guy with all the information and diagrams of the underground base (forgot his name) seems like he is sincere. The details her provides about all the underground levels and what goes on seems too good to be true though!

ANyway. I think it was the best UFO Hunters episode ever. I really enjoyed it and will look into the case more. I especially like the theory that Bechtel designed and developed a tunnel boring machine that melts rock at a very high rate of speed. It seems plausible to me !

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"SCREENSHOTS FROM UFO-HUNTERS!!!"
Fortunately i have an account at an Usenet provider, so i
could download the video yesterday completely.
I made some Screenshots for you guys about that weird genetically altered "Thing" they found in an mutilated cow and some more from Drawings from the alleged famous Dulce-base.
Hope you enjoy.
UFO-Hunters @ Dulce a few Screenshots from the Show

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

I've heard about the underground base at dulce and the super high speed mag lev underground trains from a few different places that weren't related.

i read/youtube about that somewhere speed up to 1.5 mach if i remember correct on a dept of 2300+ feet big round tunnels state off the art looking...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Thanks for those. The calf looks like it has hydrocephalus (beware, link contains some graphic pictures) birth defect. I believe farmers call it 'waterhead'.

There's a further bit of information, specifically calf hydrocephalus, with pictures, here:

www.angus.org...

I wasn't overly impressed with the new (post Ted Acworth) UFO Hunters. It seems to have far more Bill Birnes than previous episodes, and seems to be going down the sensationalist route.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

I think the producers made a good decision to include a skeptic. It gives the show more balance. What happened with Ted anyway?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

I don't know. He didn't look comfortable a lot of the time.

I think Ted was a better sceptic than the new guy, but not a charismatic presenter. The new guy is definitely a better presenter, but what Ted A. said had more nuance. The new guy almost comes across as someone playing a sceptic in a play, but possibly this is down to editing and production. In the Ted-free episodes they seem to lump all theories together, which I think is a shame because the bad bits taint the good bits.

For me the one thing that separated UFO Hunters from the majority of programmes about UFOs was that included a sceptic, which made it more watchable. So I agree the show is better for the sceptic.

The new format and new presenter may well be better for viewers, so I can't blame them for the changes.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i thought this was a pretty good episode. i liked the part where the guide that took them to the top of the mesa was talking about other secret places and he wouldn't take them there, and he seemed scared to even talk about it. i wonder what that's all about ?

here's the show for anyone that missed it

[edit on 30-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I saw this show and found that they should have persisted to find those entrances (long tunnels) because it could have shown how deep the rabbit holes really goes...
Just my 2 cents...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

The idea then would be to find out where the traffic from the trucks and other logistics enters. It would take a while, but one could find it without the locals' help. Again, it is an idea that could be true. However, there is no evidence to back it up. There has to be a way to get the supplies in. There has to be a maintenance force to keep the building running. These are the areas to look in, not the outrageous theories of what is going on. Once there is evidence of such a facility, then the theories of what is going on can be looked at.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Excellent episode!

I know i'm a little late but i've just seen it via youtube.... no actual evidence at Dulce but the one below the hospital was definately there to see although this was for Government hiding.... could well be a base somewhere in the mountains!!!

The detailed maps that were shown could have been made up but if they weren't then that's 7 floors of security.... who's gonna get down there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join