It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW- UFO Hunters - Underground Alien Bases -March 26, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
>New-UFO Hunters show Tonight >9 Central/ History Channel<

I was checking out the onscreen TV guide and it noted that tonight's UFO Hunters episode was New...

I haven't seen this episode either, but, I thought their new season just ended...guide typo or New episode?

Show summary for March 26, 2009:

UFO Hunters: Underground Alien Bases
It could be one of the darkest and most sinister secrets in the entire field of UFO investigation: human-alien genetic experiments, reportedly going on deep below the New Mexico desert brush in an underground base. There are even accounts of an uprising and a shootout between humans and rebellious alien Greys. Our team will investigate this far out story which includes testimony from a former homicide detective and undercover operative who have thoroughly investigated the region, interviews with UFO eyewitnesses, and a rare visit to a once top secret government facility--all to determine what lies beneath the sands of what's called the "Valley of Fear."

[edit on 25-3-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe this is a new episode and it seems they are going to cover the Dulce base. May be a good one, though I am still waiting for them to air a new episode where they have full blown alien contact and record every second of it while asking every question imaginable.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
**These are words to qualify for a new post...to Bump/Remind members that this show is on Tonight...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Watching this now...

John Lear is on it...saying a security guard, Costello, who worked at Dulce, left with video,pictures, documents that he hid and related only to one person...

7 layer secret base...Dulce/Archaletta Messa...Level 6, aka, Nightmare Hall..Wow...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've heard about the underground base at dulce and the super high speed mag lev underground trains from a few different places that weren't related. I was stoked they did an episode on it. Seems interesting so far, good photos.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
O.K., I'm watching this UFO Hunters episode and they're discussing cattle mutalations (sp). The guest they are interviewing is of the opinion these cattle are marked ahead of time, then helicopters - piloted by humans - come during the night and carry out their grisley tasks. This sounds as good as anything I've ever heard, but the question keeps going through my mind: If these people can afford a helicopter, why don't they just buy their own herd of cattle? And why wasn't this very obvious question even asked? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so if I thought of it, I would assume the UFO Hunters could. Love the show, though.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The late segment showing the huge, 112 thousand square foot underground bunker beneath the Greenbriar Hotel in West VA for Congress in case of nuclear war/fallout was very interesting (saw this on some other news show before, maybe 60 minutes)...publicly revealed in '92, built in the late 50's...goes to show you that the government can engineer/conceal whatever they need to.

Over the top revelations regarding the Dulce Papers, but, fascinating episode

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The futher you dig, the futher the hole goes...
Ya, great episode!

(liked the bigfoot one right before it too)
Oh ya shoot sorry nothing to see here keep moving.....
Go watch earthquakes or something!

Hey? That tunneling may be the source of these strange quakes? No?
Oh oh, time for a new thread!

P.S. with all the weird booms going on here, the first thing
I thought was they were expanding these underground bases.
Maybe they are making a new tunnel through the northwest?

All that heat would have to affect something wouldn't it?
Just speculating out loud...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I watched the show .I thought it was pretty cool .Most of the stuff they covered has already been posted here from time to time.As for the cattle mutalations I have heard that some of them are done by the government to check ground contamination.So maybe thats why they don't have there own cattle.I have also heard that the supposed dulce base was part of the swords to plow share program.I believe the program used low yeild nukes to open up caverns in the ground so they could store toxic and nuclear watse or make underground bases.So maybe dulce is just a secret toxic waste dump that the government checks from time to time using the cattle mutalations to check for ground contamination.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Damn good episode. I have been on the fence about Dulce. I still am but this has me leaning more toward the possibility. Especially with the knowledge about the Rand company's patent for drilling. Also the helicopters photo'ed may very well be Nat'l guard units training for Afghanistan. I am surprised they didn't try to confrim that.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
If these people can afford a helicopter, why don't they just buy their own herd of cattle? And why wasn't this very obvious question even asked? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so if I thought of it, I would assume the UFO Hunters could. Love the show, though.

I thought of very exact same thing while watching this. Government could afford their own cattle. And even if it's not government, why not just steal the cow? Why leave gas masks, etc behind?

Maybe they don't have the facilities to have healthy cows down there. Who knows...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
I thought of very exact same thing while watching this. Government could afford their own cattle. And even if it's not government, why not just steal the cow? Why leave gas masks, etc behind?

I don't have cable or watch TV anymore (choice) but I have heard of this show.

So from your above statement am I to assume a "gas mask" was left at the scene of an alleged cattle mutilation?

I've never heard of any sort of hard evidence left at the scene.

I'll see if they have any episodes online for viewers to check out.

To add to your statement regarding the cattle chosen by the mutilators which seem to be connected to some dark governmental group, I too have asked that question.

Why not get your own cows?

If I had to believe this WAS something connected to the government and aliens, then the only conclusion I could draw would be...assuming these ranchers aren't mutilating their own merchandise and blaming it on the government and aliens which would seem somewhat out of character for most ranchers...perhaps the mutilators are an "alien" group, hidden from the public, and beyond the control of the government.

Perhaps they are some powerful yet arrogant group that has no regard for what anyone would think of their belligerence. Perhaps they find it amusing to discard these mutilated cattle like soda cans on a highway knowing full well the questions that would raise. Even if the Government had purchased a group of cows specifically for this group, they would, in their arrogance, still do whatever they wanted at times.

All the Government could do really was try and clean/cover up the mess perpetrated by something that is out of their league.

Or it's a cult...I don't know.

Thanks for the info!

- Lee

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I watched the UfoHunters at Dulce. I never believed those particular stories, because I thought they might have been more of that OSI-generated 1980's disinfo. However, I was -extremely- taken'aback by the photos of the fetus with the human head, found within a mutilated cow. If that stuff is real, and it looked --real--, I guess I'll have to go from skeptical to cautious.......

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
I watched the UfoHunters at Dulce. I never believed those particular stories, because I thought they might have been more of that OSI-generated 1980's disinfo. However, I was -extremely- taken'aback by the photos of the fetus with the human head, found within a mutilated cow. If that stuff is real, and it looked --real--, I guess I'll have to go from skeptical to cautious.......

Good point. From skeptical to cautious is a good way of putting it.
Anyway, there will be former Dulce police officers as well as a rancher who will testify on Sunday, March 29 in Dulce at the Dulce Base: Fact or Fiction? public forum:

THE DULCE BASE: FACT OR FICTION?

Conference and Public Forum to be held in Dulce, New Mexico on March 29, 2009:

DULCE, NEW MEXICO – Eye witnesses, law enforcement officers, paranormal investigators and local residents will all meet at a conference in Dulce, New Mexico on March 29 to discuss long-standing rumors of a secret, underground U.S. government biological laboratory and base in the area. Norio Hayakawa, a retired funeral director and former director of a civilian intelligence network, is hosting the conference at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn in Dulce. His intent is to prove that these rumors may have prosaic explanations.
However, he asserts that some of these prosaic explanations may be disturbing, if true, and if revealed to the public.

According to Hayakawa, stories began to circulate in the mid-1970s when area residents witnessed "strange lights in the sky" and when ranchers reported mysterious cattle mutilations and frequent sightings of military helicopters. The rumors intensified in 1980 when Paul Bennewitz, who was then the president of Thunder Scientific Labs adjacent to Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, reported his experiences with what he described as "alien entities". Bennewitz claimed that these entities were controlling humans through electromagnetic devices, that their triangular craft crashed near Dulce, that some strange aerial objects were regularly flying near Kirtland, the nearby Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility and Coyote Canyon Test Area, and that they were transmitting signals to him from a base under Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to Dulce.

One of the speakers at the conference will be Greg Bishop, who thoroughly investigated the Bennewitz claims in his book Project Beta.. There will also be a few other well-known speakers. “However,” Hayakawa said, “the principal focus of the conference will be with local residents, ranchers and law enforcement officers who will testify about their personal experiences.”

Interest in the conference and the decades-long rumor of a Dulce base are high. “The UFO Hunters,” a popular History Channel television show, recently visited Dulce to interview residents and research facts about the purported Dulce base. “Because of the History Channel investigation, the townsfolk of Dulce are very much aware of the conference,” said Hayakawa. “For the first time, some of the residents may come forward at the conference to speak without fear of ridicule.”

Skeptical of the claims and rumors himself, Hayakawa is convinced there could be prosaic explanations to both the UFO sightings and cattle mutilations, and looks forward to the conference providing a resolution of the matter. "There has not been any physical evidence whatsoever that there is such a base in or near Dulce," Hayakawa asserted.. "However,” he admitted, “I have heard about some disturbing allegations concerning the Dulce area relevant to serious environmental as well as health issues."

"One such wild allegation", said Hayakawa, "is the allegation that the government, beginning in the mid 1970s, may have conducted clandestine operations in the area involving experiments with bovine diseases, anthrax and other substances as part of biological warfare research." Hayakawa also says he has heard from other sources that there may also have been some illegal dumping or storage of toxic chemicals and other bio-hazzardous materials in the nearby areas.

(On a curious side note, Hayakawa stated that when he first visited Dulce in 1990 with the crew of a Japanese TV Network to help produce a TV special on Dulce, they were inexplicably detained by the Jicarilla Apache police chief while they were interviewing the people on the streets about their sightings of military helicopters, strange lights in the sky and also about cattle mutilations in the nearby areas.)

"Another allegation that I have heard", continued Hayakawa, is "the allegation that the there has been a cover-up of occasional radiation leaks in the region resulting from a 1967 underground nuclear detonation which took place about 22 miles southwest of Dulce.." The name of that government experiment was called Project Gasbuggy, part of the government's attempt to utilize nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. It was part of the Plowshare Program. Hayakawa said that it was conducted "ostensibly to ease the flow of natural gas in the region, but the government knew well in advance that it would produce high amount of radiation".

"These may have some relevance to an allegation that there has been relatively high rate of cancer in this region as well as some reports of problems with fertility among some women in the area as well", said Hayakawa.

Hayakawa also stated that "if some of these allegations are true", then he supports a theory "that the government may have purposefully created some 'convenient' cover stories to conceal those activities and may even have staged a series of fake 'UFO-type' incidents in the area, utilizing high tech equipment such as holographic projection devices." This type of operation, according to him, has been a part of the Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) programs utilized by the military. "The association of this area with 'UFOs' certainly creates a laughter curtain and ridicule and would detract attention away from serious scrutiny of the area."

According to Greg Bishop, Paul Bennewitz may have been a target of a concerted effort by the government through the AFOSI at Kirtland Air Force Base as well as Sandia and Phillips Labs to brainwash him into believing that there is an alien base under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce, 125 miles north of Albuquerque. Their main goal was to move away the focus of Bennewitz's curious scrutiny of leading-edge military test projects near the Coyote Canyon. Greg Bishop suggests that part of what Bennewitz may have witnessed near the Manzano Storage Area and Coyote Canyon Test Areas in 1979 could have been the government's test flights of prototypes of remotely-controlled platforms (unmanned aerial vehicles) and testing of some laser-based optical tracking technologies.. "If this had been the case these devices may have been utilized in timely fashion over Dulce during the height of government's clandestine operations near Dulce", said Hayakawa.

Whatever the case may be, Hayakawa said that this fascinating one-day conference, open to the public, will start at 10:00 a.m. and will conclude at 5 p..m.. Admission is $5 at the door. The conference will include an open public forum during which the public will be given an opportunity to report their experiences and express their opinions.

Additional information can be found at
www.ufodigest.com...

and www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse

I am glad you saw it in Dulce. I hope you you will stay for the Sunday's Dulce Base conference in Dulce. A couple of former Police officers and a rancher will testify at the public forum at Best Western Jicarilla Inn.
(Sunday, March 29):

THE DULCE BASE: FACT OR FICTION?

Conference and Public Forum to be held in Dulce, New Mexico on March 29, 2009

DULCE, NEW MEXICO – Eye witnesses, law enforcement officers, paranormal investigators and local residents will all meet at a conference in Dulce, New Mexico on March 29 to discuss long-standing rumors of a secret, underground U.S. government biological laboratory and base in the area. Norio Hayakawa, a retired funeral director and former director of a civilian intelligence network, is hosting the conference at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn in Dulce. His intent is to prove that these rumors may have prosaic explanations.
However, he asserts that some of these prosaic explanations may be disturbing, if true, and if revealed to the public.

According to Hayakawa, stories began to circulate in the mid-1970s when area residents witnessed "strange lights in the sky" and when ranchers reported mysterious cattle mutilations and frequent sightings of military helicopters. The rumors intensified in 1980 when Paul Bennewitz, who was then the president of Thunder Scientific Labs adjacent to Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, reported his experiences with what he described as "alien entities". Bennewitz claimed that these entities were controlling humans through electromagnetic devices, that their triangular craft crashed near Dulce, that some strange aerial objects were regularly flying near Kirtland, the nearby Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility and Coyote Canyon Test Area, and that they were transmitting signals to him from a base under Archuleta Mesa, adjacent to Dulce.

One of the speakers at the conference will be Greg Bishop, who thoroughly investigated the Bennewitz claims in his book Project Beta.. There will also be a few other well-known speakers. “However,” Hayakawa said, “the principal focus of the conference will be with local residents, ranchers and law enforcement officers who will testify about their personal experiences.”

Interest in the conference and the decades-long rumor of a Dulce base are high. “The UFO Hunters,” a popular History Channel television show, recently visited Dulce to interview residents and research facts about the purported Dulce base. “Because of the History Channel investigation, the townsfolk of Dulce are very much aware of the conference,” said Hayakawa. “For the first time, some of the residents may come forward at the conference to speak without fear of ridicule.”

Skeptical of the claims and rumors himself, Hayakawa is convinced there could be prosaic explanations to both the UFO sightings and cattle mutilations, and looks forward to the conference providing a resolution of the matter. "There has not been any physical evidence whatsoever that there is such a base in or near Dulce," Hayakawa asserted.. "However,” he admitted, “I have heard about some disturbing allegations concerning the Dulce area relevant to serious environmental as well as health issues."

"One such wild allegation", said Hayakawa, "is the allegation that the government, beginning in the mid 1970s, may have conducted clandestine operations in the area involving experiments with bovine diseases, anthrax and other substances as part of biological warfare research." Hayakawa also says he has heard from other sources that there may also have been some illegal dumping or storage of toxic chemicals and other bio-hazzardous materials in the nearby areas.

(On a curious side note, Hayakawa stated that when he first visited Dulce in 1990 with the crew of a Japanese TV Network to help produce a TV special on Dulce, they were inexplicably detained by the Jicarilla Apache police chief while they were interviewing the people on the streets about their sightings of military helicopters, strange lights in the sky and also about cattle mutilations in the nearby areas.)

"Another allegation that I have heard", continued Hayakawa, is "the allegation that the there has been a cover-up of occasional radiation leaks in the region resulting from a 1967 underground nuclear detonation which took place about 22 miles southwest of Dulce.." The name of that government experiment was called Project Gasbuggy, part of the government's attempt to utilize nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. It was part of the Plowshare Program. Hayakawa said that it was conducted "ostensibly to ease the flow of natural gas in the region, but the government knew well in advance that it would produce high amount of radiation".

"These may have some relevance to an allegation that there has been relatively high rate of cancer in this region as well as some reports of problems with fertility among some women in the area as well", said Hayakawa.

Hayakawa also stated that "if some of these allegations are true", then he supports a theory "that the government may have purposefully created some 'convenient' cover stories to conceal those activities and may even have staged a series of fake 'UFO-type' incidents in the area, utilizing high tech equipment such as holographic projection devices." This type of operation, according to him, has been a part of the Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) programs utilized by the military. "The association of this area with 'UFOs' certainly creates a laughter curtain and ridicule and would detract attention away from serious scrutiny of the area."

According to Greg Bishop, Paul Bennewitz may have been a target of a concerted effort by the government through the AFOSI at Kirtland Air Force Base as well as Sandia and Phillips Labs to brainwash him into believing that there is an alien base under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce, 125 miles north of Albuquerque. Their main goal was to move away the focus of Bennewitz's curious scrutiny of leading-edge military test projects near the Coyote Canyon. Greg Bishop suggests that part of what Bennewitz may have witnessed near the Manzano Storage Area and Coyote Canyon Test Areas in 1979 could have been the government's test flights of prototypes of remotely-controlled platforms (unmanned aerial vehicles) and testing of some laser-based optical tracking technologies.. "If this had been the case these devices may have been utilized in timely fashion over Dulce during the height of government's clandestine operations near Dulce", said Hayakawa.

Whatever the case may be, Hayakawa said that this fascinating one-day conference, open to the public, will start at 10:00 a.m. and will conclude at 5 p..m.. Admission is $5 at the door. The conference will include an open public forum during which the public will be given an opportunity to report their experiences and express their opinions.

Additional information can be found at
www.ufodigest.com...

and www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yeah there are underground bases of UFOS.NASA and the US government tried to hide it from us.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

"I have heard that some of them are done by the government to check ground contamination.So maybe thats why they don't have there own cattle."

I think you may have hit the nail on the head here. They're not testing the cows, they're testing the ground. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I watched the segment intently too and UFO Hunters approached it as first non-believers of stories and non-confirmed reports.

I remember back in the early 80's receiving copy's of faxes being sent out of the Las Vegas area of on UFO's, Aliens and of secret bases with sketches. At the time my stepfather was Air Force, stationed at Nellis but flew into the Nevada test area every monday, and then returned on friday nights. I had left the papers out one day and they had disappeared and at first I found them in hiding in his bedroom. I took them back and a few days later they completely disappeared. Since then I have been searching for copies of them and have never seen any documents on the web or written since I first saw those copied faxes.
Anyways, the papers Lear showed on the show looked a lot like the ones from that time.
I also have lived a few miles from his house at that time and a lot was being disclosed at that time.

One theory is now since the underground tram system is complete everything from personal to supplies can be brought into these structures from another place without any activity apparent from the site itself.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by MREALE]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ok what really made me curious was....they NEVER covered. IF there is an underground base. Wouldn't there be a road that goes there for the workers? So why couldn't they find the road travel up it and get turned around by security?

Also they never covered the Indian said there where 2 other holes in the ground.....They never tried to get him to speak where they are to find where they lead?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Also curious is trying to locate the exact mesa UFO hunters were looking at on Google Earth.
N37-03'45" by W107-03'45" location on Google there is a mesa that looks like the one from the show but is located inside Colorado.
They never gave a good location of this Mesa and its possible they may have been looking/standing on the wrong location.
Also whats never been confirmed is the possible base on federal land inside the reservation?
Can anyone else confirm this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join