It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

info on pat robertson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
that punk pat robertson lives down the street from me i see him sometimes but his house is all gated,my dad had to survey in ther once but anyways anbodygot any info or rumors about him cuz ive heard somthing about him and the illuminati

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
IMO he's jsut a religious nutball who managed to get himself into the limelight. As dangerous as any radical Muslim cleric, just that out government helps to keep him a bit in check.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think Pat Robertson is one of those who believes his own BS. This makes him, as Esoterica rightly pointed out, every bit as dangerous as the Islamic Fanatics in the long run.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
thanks just wanderin cuz like i said he owns a bunch of stuff and lives down the road from me

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
he's proberbly harmless ,but if he starts following you or acts in any way in a threatening or unusual manner, inform your local law enforcement

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that this is a man who blamed Hurricanes on gay people.

Now, I'm no scientist heck I'm not even a weather girl but I don't think thats even scientifically possible?

What a tool.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
IMO - he's just another man with his beliefs ( wrong or right ) .... he is attempting to do god's work and bring the word to others.

I have no problem with him.

here's an anti Pat site :

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
can't edit this in... it isn't working...

Pat's web site is www.patrobertson.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Look into his diamond dealings. There's more to Pat Robertson than just the 700 Club.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Look into his diamond dealings. There's more to Pat Robertson than just the 700 Club.

Nah, not worth it to me... I know what I beleive and I'm not claiming that he's a saint or anything.. I was just simply adding my 2 cents worth here...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
actually ive only seen him twice in his black corvette(if i was that rich id have a mclaren or a lambo) but wen my pops was surveying there it was take ur kid to work day so i was with him and we just opened the gate and started working cuz thats wat hes suppsed to do but anyways some guy came out on a golf cart and was like hey wat ru guys doin hold on stay there ill be back but we didnt listen and kept on workin his tv station cbn surrounds his land and there is a college there too

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thought i might include that he lives in va. beach VA

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, but he is as phony as the day is long. The diamond story is just a good example. I once donated $100 for his book on the NWO, and then later he came out in favor of NAFTA/FTAA...what a jerk! He gives all of we Christians a bad name.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
right on mepatriot thats wat i think.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well I think he's a freemason. On one of a magazine covers, he posed wih his fist in the air like a bears claw. This sign he did is a major
freemasonic symbol. why? I don't now the secret behind the bear claw, I justnw its a masonic sign.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join