It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post...Chemttrails in Detroit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello everyone this is my first post here. I was looking for a place that might appreciate the pictures I am putting here. I took them the other day. I live in the flight path of one of the busiest airports around (Detroit Metro) so when I look up I always see some kind of plane. Now that being said I also notice when things are a little different. I have taken lots of chemtrail (contrail) photos over the years, but these ones I took the other day are the strangest ever. I dont think they have any rational explanation whatsoever. Now I did not have my good SLR camera at the time so these were taken with my little Olympus stylus, and I was lucky enough to also take a picture of the craft making the design. So here it is for your analysis.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I forgot to say I have the original unaltered 7 megapixel photos if some wants to enhance them let me know how to send them to you.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow those are crazy looking

i live in southgate , kinda near you but i did not see those.

im guessing you live in inkster or actually by looking at the houses im guessing either Romulus or maybe even woodhaven?

at any rate thanks for the pics and i will be looking out for these more often.

oh yea welcome to ATS i hope you enjoy your stay

edited to add: fixed my horrible grammar mistakes. and sorry if i missed some ><

[edit on 3/25/2009 by keeff]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sitx1

i would like to see a clearer picture of the craft that was making these. if you have it.

i do not have any skillz in that area so i cant help.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sitx1

The ones with the circle was an aircraft that was taking spacing from something, so they had him do a 360. It actually happens a lot. He did his circle, and at some point other aircraft passed near where he went around.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Those look like contrails to me. I live near a large international airport and I see them everyday.

I'm not saying that chemtrails don't exist in some form or another. But, contrails have been around since the dawn of the jet age. Simple water vapor trails. Hot humid jet exhaust mixing with the cold air of higher altitudes.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
oooo! aerosolized powdered wandering-stone dust! it's kundalini-liscious!

now kids...
remember what ol' Mister Moses said about raising the serpent up your spine.. I mean staff.

wooo is it hot in here or is that just me being a phoenix?

-

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If I had to guess I would suggest that 'they' were trying to create the anarchist symbol.

Listen to the BBC going on about the 'Summer of Rage' and it kinda fits.

Don't let the evil minion chemtrail bashers slow you down.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sitx1

i live in river rouge, i'll admit, i seen "chemtrails" regularly, but nothing like that, it looks way too much like X marks the spot to me, thats really creepy

new topics

top topics

join