It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mich. baseball park offers 4,800 calorie burger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
am i the only person that thinks "DAMN.. I WANT ONE?"

Nope. I'm in. Looks mighty fine from here. Heck, that thing would feed a whole village in some areas of the world, but I'd try it once. Decadence.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Some people climb mountains. Others sail across the sea. For some of us this burger is the closest to greatness we will ever get.

I am going to have to put this on my to do list.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So it's 4,800 calories... Does anyone know if the human body is actually capable of assimilating that many calories in that format?? (ie burger shaped)

I'm no expert but I have a feeling a good proportion of these calories are going to go unused and pass out of the other end so to speak - Is that right? It's really not that important, that thing is basically an assault on the body of shock and awe proportions! Just interested really, I know spots people can take more than that over a day, but I very much doubt most of it is uber burger shaped!

p's I have nothing against a good burger! But I prefer quality over quantity.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster regarding American eating habits...and what this burger might do if we had free health care

...That doesn't mean I would rule out trying one of those burgers if I were in the area though

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Does the T shirt say "I had a heart attack while eating burger at whitecaps ballpark" and its later worn at the funeral.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The mention of the burger and 50 oz steaks got me to do a little looking. If you think that's impressive feel free to travel to Hortonville Wis and check out Bob and Geri's Black Otter Supper Club. They had a recent winner there. 160 oz prime rib If you scroll further down you can find the nutritional info as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join