It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something stinks....do you smell it yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I think you nave a thoughtful post here. And I do not think there will be much disagreement with it.
Solutions at this time are rare. But there are always solutions.
When the big boys have you bent over the barrel it makes sence to scream and squeal.
But will it do any good. There are still a few that remember 1929 but none that were invested. They were kids.
If you study the rise and fall of the Western Empires and Chinese history you will find that untill the bombs are really falling, we as a country, the USA, have been very successful and will continue to be.
Of course being UNITED and pressing on would help us all.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't understand how anyone in the MSM could be doing anything more than giving you just enough to think you know whats going on,when in reality they are telling you nothing useful.

The U.S. has been a debt based monetary system since 1933,it actually began just before WW1,caused WW1..WW2..and every other conflict the U.S. has been involved in since.

This schmoe is really telling you nothing,he says just enough to keep you from really trying to find out what has happened,what is HAPPENING!.

Get rid of your TV and look for the truth in the library,on the internet while we still have it to use,anywhere but TV.

TV kills your mind,they call it programming for a reason.

I was a bit harsh on my first post on this thread,but I knew what would happen before I got done reading the first page of the thread.

Same old same old.........

If you really want to know the truth,go find it yourself,instead of hearing things from people and demanding proof from them.

The system is built on your backs.

It relies on your ignorance.

The most incredible part of it is that it relies on your faith,your belief in it!.

YOUR faith and belief in a lie,a fabrication,a FICTION,the only real part of the system is the work and toil you invest to keep the whole stupid thing afloat.

We do not need rulers,We never did.

Rulers need subjects.

I really hold out little hope for this world.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

<< 1  2   >>

join