It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something stinks....do you smell it yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Caminhando

Well said.
Expect a flood of fear mongering regurg from those you oppose.
Actually I think most of them are unemployed workers from the Lehman Brothers risk management team.
Some I think are Cheney discontents. Probably worked for his assassin squad.
Some I think are Rush's and Beck's research writers.
I realize it took a lot of your time to get that info to us.
Thanks
Again thanks for not mucking it up with alot of old wet newspapers.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Because people are lazy and would rather be lied to than know the truth. I try to tell people whats going on and they say Im paranoid or just shake there head and go back to watch the tube. I quit watching TV Feb 12th the day they switched to digital.....I feel Great.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What do you mean that our debts were just monetized?.

The monetary system in the U.S. has been monetizing debt since 1933.

That stink has been in the air all of my life,but a lot of other stench is put out there to cover it up,so you don't smell the truth.

The system doesn't really work,the experts say that there needs to be a re-adjustment.....like the last one,the great depression,where the banker criminals took most everything back so they could re-sell it to you dumb sheep again.

Ya wanna fix it,don't play their game,study and realise what a complete slave you are.

Come to the realization that you really don't want to be free,because you really wouldn't know what to do with yourself,all the time in the world to do whatever you wanted ? ,gee gosh!!!?.

Very few people can face that which stares them in the face.

Think.
Turn off your TV.
Study.
Open your eyes.
Destroy yourself (figuratvely of course)

Things Look different from the outside looking in,but what you see may just cause you to have an anxiety attack or nervous breakdown.

Wait!...Go Back To Sleep!...It's safer!....................................................

Man cannot live without chaos,you make these things happen yourselves.

Stop feeding it and it will die,you don't need the system and never did.

The FED is the system.

The system is a scam.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's truly pathetic that every thread about Glenn Beck has to turn into an anti-fox thread.

Always leave it to bored conspiracy theorists on ATS to find ways to ignore the message and shoot the messenger.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by thrustbucket]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I was about to post something similar, but you've covered it better than I could have.

Fox News/Glenn Beck are clearly disingenuous about their outrage or we would have heard it during the Bush administration. Only now when a Democrat takes over the White House do they suddenly change their tune? Sorry. Not buying it. Its just partisan politics meant to stir up their viewership. Nothing more.

I've listened to Beck sometimes over the years and not until Obama was elected have I heard Beck sound so different. Almost desperate. Its as if the changing of the political guard is the end of the world to him if that guard isn't a Republican.

These days with when I hear conservative political pundits talk about more people buying guns, having tea parties, and forming militias I have to laugh. As soon as a Republican takes the White House again these same people will stop all such talk and even reprimand their viewership for thinking in such a manner.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
great vid David

While I am just an awakened spirit residing in the cold nation to your north, and not american, I do know my history. People need to stop watching TV, people need to stop watching what the "movie stars" are doing, they need to get angry at their country.

Your great country is the only country in the world that allows (i will have to find the law) the people to forcibly change its government. The builders of my country saw this loophole, and took it out of our constitution.

Before they take that right away from you, you need to enforce it. Change your government now. NOW.

Unfortunately the rest of the western world is tied to you, so if you go down, we all go down.

I want you to all get angry. And to those who cannot see what is happening, may you wake up before its too late.

The elite are tightening the noose. WAKE UP

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ahh yes ... heavy sigh ...

another hard-hitting and informative sight-gag from GBeck ...

Ive wasted too much energy trying to say that he's just a picture of a mirror inside a mirror inside a mirror...etc ...

the sad fact is ... the avalanche has begun ..the ptb including Murdoch know there is nothing to be done to stop it ... when depopulation begins ..nobody is going to care about their 401k ..or how many millions an AIG stooge got as a bonus... or even the Fed...

until GBeck tells the truth about 911... mentions the word Bilderberg or the names Rothschild or Rockefeller .. depopulation ..or anything else thats truly behind whats going on ... he's just a cloaking device for the ptb ... he's a clown that gives people who TRULY care about other people a bad name....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I stopped watching TV 4 years ago. If I want to watch something, I download it. TV is just commercials and brainwashing, and then more commercials.

When I walk into a room with someone watching tv, I will watch for a couple minutes, and I always spot something that they say or do, that confirms that there is control over your mind in the boobtube. I feel like throwing up everytime i see the SHXT that is displayed on that box.

People get away from your shows, do something. Read something, dont just sit there staring into nothing. If you are going to sit and stare, go outside and gaze upon the stars and comtemplate the universe, do something other than giving yourself freely to the TV.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I see this as wrapping up the Bush Administrations Fish and hanging it around the neck of the Obama Administration.

Funny how they made the mess and Obama is doing his best to keep things together.

I like to know where were people the last 8 years when this was actually happening? You never seen FOX back then do clips like this.

The propaganda machine is hard at work and FOX is still selling the fear.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
In a "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" paradigm Beck would be the pressure valve to give people who understand how our monetary system works, and are outraged, a release. He keeps the pot from boiling over.

I simply question the motivation of Beck's recent change of heart.

I agree completely.

I would also like to add that I find it incredibly interesting how people are quick to throw the propaganda book at FOX when it espouses ideals/ideas that go against the grain of conspiracy theory, yet when something is presented that fits their world view the same people take the information as gospel.

I'm not questioning the validity of the information but the reason it is now being presented. It is well established that FOX News has an agenda - Rupert Murdoch? lol - and there were, as has already been mentioned, far more serious and concerning things going on at the time of that broadcast that should have been covered.

The whole thing is fluff. It's a TV show, not News.

This television program is loosely based on real life events!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thrustbucket

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for (as I'm sure the OP is) transparency in our system, including the fed.

Like another poster reiterated, it's about the change in tune with the change in administration. It's about the night and day difference, which parallels our tendency to make things so black and white all the time. There is never any gray area...which is of course not how the universe or the world works. Either you're good or you're bad is a real Judeo-Christian meme...unfortunately, in the real world, things aren't that easy.

The easy part is why it's so popular...you think that rational thought or analysis is easy? No, it requires building up a hypothesis and then tearing it down when things don't fit.

As far as conspiracy theorist? Well you may or may not have been directing that comment at me (not sure). However, I will say that conspiracies have existed and still do. The theory part is speculation. There need not be a conspiracy theory to detail the web of greedy, megalomaniac sociopaths that run our world in order for there to be an actual conspiracy. I would argue the conspiracy here has always existed, we've just called it by different names throughout history:

Feudal states, slavery, indentured servitude, corporate vs. service industry...what's really changed? The shiny gadgets that the have's bestow upon the have-not's are certainly real interesting do-hickeys with bells and whistles....in the 1800s collard greens and pigs feet was enough...before that maybe a shiny new sickle to reap your harvest off the lord's (lowercase "l" lord) land was probably enough, and in roman times a few games where a couple guys fight it out to the death was good enough (caught an MMA cage fight recently?)...

French to the Indians: live under our servitude and fight the British...the British are barbaric.
British to the Indians: live under our servitude and fight the French...the French will use you.
Where are the Indians now? Where are the French and the British?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

He's right....people missed the really story (monetizing our debt) because it was surrounded by a bunch of BS.

Open up your eyes.

Support the audit of the fed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

dave i saw this on the air, it was funny as hell! i wonder what people thought of it, who are not aware of the current situation. i wanted to post this as it aired, but i dont have a capture card for video. if i did, i woulda posted this last night!

as a fan, keep these posts comin, people need to WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dookzor

Originally posted by merkaba93
In a "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" paradigm Beck would be the pressure valve to give people who understand how our monetary system works, and are outraged, a release. He keeps the pot from boiling over.

I simply question the motivation of Beck's recent change of heart.

I agree completely.

I would also like to add that I find it incredibly interesting how people are quick to throw the propaganda book at FOX when it espouses ideals/ideas that go against the grain of conspiracy theory, yet when something is presented that fits their world view the same people take the information as gospel.

I'm not questioning the validity of the information but the reason it is now being presented. It is well established that FOX News has an agenda - Rupert Murdoch? lol - and there were, as has already been mentioned, far more serious and concerning things going on at the time of that broadcast that should have been covered.

The whole thing is fluff. It's a TV show, not News.

This television program is loosely based on real life events!

Right On!

You hit the nail on the head.

Now that if fits the FOX and Republican Agenda, you're going to see them selling fear and what has been going on for the past 8 years. But no peeps about it when Bushie was in office.

People who are glued to the TV set watching FOX is so mislead and have the blinders on.

All they care about is ratings.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

I was about to post something similar, but you've covered it better than I could have.

Fox News/Glenn Beck are clearly disingenuous about their outrage or we would have heard it during the Bush administration. Only now when a Democrat takes over the White House do they suddenly change their tune? Sorry. Not buying it. Its just partisan politics meant to stir up their viewership. Nothing more.

I've listened to Beck sometimes over the years and not until Obama was elected have I heard Beck sound so different. Almost desperate. Its as if the changing of the political guard is the end of the world to him if that guard isn't a Republican.

These days with when I hear conservative political pundits talk about more people buying guns, having tea parties, and forming militias I have to laugh. As soon as a Republican takes the White House again these same people will stop all such talk and even reprimand their viewership for thinking in such a manner.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Frith]

You make it pretty obvious you have not watched or heard glenn beck in the past year with that post.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hahaha. saw the show. it was a good metaphor. it got the point across, hopefully people were paying attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
dadgummit you folks are good/fast.sorry Idont post more but there is usually more than one post allready stating how I feel. I will work on that.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Ahha! The old do as I say, not as we did line!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The masses are completely in the dark on what is really going on. I work for a state agency, a state college to be exact, and they will make a deal with the devil to keep any type of bad publicity under wraps, so how much more important must that be on a federal level. Even those of us who watch and dig for the truth don't know the half of it. Good thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
woops double post

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One thing he needs to do is start hammering on the federal reserve more. He bites on them once in awhile...but he doesn't go at it like he should.

The Federal Reserve is the ultimate criminal in this country.

Inflating your money for decades to finance war and social programs...and sending that money out of the country.

There was a time one just the father worked and was able to support the whole family..and one parent could stay home and be with their family.

That almost isn't possible anymore. Our money has been so inflated that both parents need to work in the majority of families. This means children aren't getting the guidance and attention that they should get...which is by no means a fault of the parents themselves...it's tough.

It's inflation people...caused by the federal reserve...and excess spending and debt by your government.

It doesn't matter what administration it is....do you see any difference now?

You do realize there is no money for any of these programs don't you?

The Federal Reserve is public enemy number 1 in my opinion.

I don't see anyone else in the media but Lou Dobbs saying anything...well about anything.

All you have to do is look up the info...do it.

Don't disregard it because it's on fox.

Bush supporters did the same thing during his presidency with all the other news channels and it's happening with Obama as well.

Seriously...if you cannot see that our currency is being manipulated, inflated, and headed for destruction...

Well then you won't be prepared if the SHTF. I'm glad i'm not one of those people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join