It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dare you to watch Entire Vid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Good lord people can be stupid.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Good lord people can be stupid.

Yes people who post trash like this certainly are.

It confirms my long held belief that for some, the human gene pool only has a shallow end.

Taking an excerpt from a religious propaganda video out of context and using it as a vehicle to incite hate seems hypocritical.

KK

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Incite Hate?

I think its more like incite thinking, incite awareness, incite de-brainwashing.... that's what I see these threads as. Ways to wake up the masses to various pieces of their everyday life, the MSM, and how its in your face that they want you to feel this man and his wife are the messiah and family. Seeing this for anything else means your looking through glasses and they're not rose colored...

Rgds

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

Incite Hate?

I think its more like incite thinking, incite awareness, incite de-brainwashing.... that's what I see these threads as. Ways to wake up the masses to various pieces of their everyday life, the MSM, and how its in your face that they want you to feel this man and his wife are the messiah and family. Seeing this for anything else means your looking through glasses and they're not rose colored...

Rgds

preach on brother!!!
Go tell it on the mountain.

I agree and have said it for ever..something is fishy.
Mass hysteria..IDK
brain washing..IDK
But alot of folk's with no idea why they LOVE him are willing to argue and debate with ya over him.

Almost every thing he said he has done the reverse.
Bail out after bail out... Tax's after tax's...

Obama's buying me a new house and filling my car with gas!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

lol.
ANYBODY can take any videos from ANY of Obamas "moments' and compile stuff such as this.
Seems to me that you are probably one of those people in the videos.
Did you cry when you saw him on T.V? did you thank the lord for bringing you a man from the heavens above? Were youcrying when he preached his "change" rhetoric?
I know its upsetting to you to see these types of videos, but that only tells me one thing, You were part of it. =)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

If you can watch this entire video without feeling sick to your stomach

Then you may be able to resist the Kool Aid

Unfortunately these people will no longer be with us

Sheeple singing on their way to the trains

This was always going to happen when you have someone like GW Bush in power that nobody trusts. Unfortuately when politics is only about voting for the candidate you like best rather than the actual policies or anything that should count, this is why people can use a few repeated lines to get in power.

I found this video very disturbing. Not much difference and history has a nasty habit of repeating itself.

I hope with the renewed interest that people have in politics in general because of Obama, he will be closely scrutinised by the people which should steer things in a better direction.

Time will be the judge.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The Hitler youth , I mean Obama youth choir reminds me of the

Children of the Corn movie, difference being , that was a movie

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

OK this is now your 2nd "reference" to Nazism. ( The first was in OP about "people headed for trains")

Just what PRECISELY are you not so subtly inferring?

Here Kitty-Kitty.

KK

[edit on 26-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Look at the history of how Mussolini came to power.

No one cared that he was a tyrant. They loved his charisma. He made them "feel good" about themselves.

Please...if you do NOTHING else, don't join those saying that if you disagree you are a "hater."

This OBAMANIA is simply creepy to non-believers. We don't hate, we fear ANYONE with this level of obediance.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

reply to post by XXXN3O

OK this is now your 2nd "reference" to Nazism. ( The first was in OP about "people headed for trains")

Just what PRECISELY are you no so subtly inferring?

Here Kitty-Kitty.

KK

[edit on 26-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

www.prisonplanet.com...

Whether it's Nazi or Communist, right path or left path, it's the same two-headed Illuminati, Freemasonic, Zionist two-headed eagle. Whether they are sticking their right hand in their shirt, or their left hand in their shirt, they are signalling that they support world government, tyranny, and the death of most of the people on the earth.

In the New World Order there will be a blend of Nazism and Communism into Fascism, which some say will result in something even worse than either.

Check out this link:
www.prisonplanet.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

/130105fascistsymbols.htm

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The same thing happened with Bush Jr. Believe me, there was plenty of worship for him too. Jesus Camp anyone?

I think that this hero worship phenomenon is a fundamental weakness in our species. We need to adapt out of it or perish.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Smack]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the irony, that they show how bad it is for people to put all their faith and beliefs in one person and follow them blindly, then it turns into an ad for Jesus?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The sad/scary thing is, is that people that voted him will refuse to admit that he is wrong... not all of those people but most of them. They will REFUSE! to admit they were wrong in voting for him at all costs b/c of the simple fact that "they won". Well, this is the dangerous epidemic of voting for a wolf.

The last part is sort of true, if BUSH and the conservative weren't so slimy and PALIN wasn't TBI and Mcccain wasn't 97... How ever I believe the country is still plugin along,
I am not sure if OBAMA is wrong in his actions - time will tell.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you can watch this entire video without feeling sick to your stomach

Then you may be able to resist the Kool Aid

Unfortunately these people will no longer be with us

Sheeple singing on their way to the trains

What makes me more sick, is at the end of the video, they tell you to go follow jesus.

The video is about sheeple, and they say dont be sheep following this herder cause hes bad [obama], then POW throw jesus in there for you to follow?

People need to wake up and lead, never follow doesn't matter who asks to be followed.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Does anyone else see the irony, that they show how bad it is for people to put all their faith and beliefs in one person and follow them blindly, then it turns into an ad for Jesus?

HAHAHAHAHHA Thanks, I am so glad I am not the only person who noticed this classic bait and switch.

NO stars and flags from this guy right here.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Theres a joke I saw somewhere (internet , ats ) cant remember where

goes like

Obama and Michele are at the beach when a photographer snaps a
picture of Obama in the water , up to his knees

Michele storms away , mad as hell

A secret service agent ask "Michele , why are you so upset"?

She replies 'They have to snap a picture of him the first time
he falls through !!"

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

if you listened, there was a reporter that stated that people were hugging, and kissing, and they were signing Amazing Grace on the subway. (a train last time I looked)

But yeah, the masses will have to learn the hard way that a politician is still a politician. They will lie, cheat and steal to keep their jobs, while bending over to Israel at the same time.

Anybody notice the Heil Hitler the Opera gave at 4:10 in video.

A little disappointed with the Jesus message at the end though. Jesus is not going to save us, God is not going to save us. We can only do that ourselves. When that realization comes to pass, then you can get your country back.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I come to this site every day... and i love everything about it except this.. you people would be doing the same thing even if McCain won... there is no person alive that can become president and you wont label him/her an NWO supporter or the Anti-christ... I believe we have absolutely no control over the elections...and if thats the case then these kind of threads are unneeded.. In all honesty im glad obama is president and these people in the video (although yes some are alittle over dramatic) are just in awe at the fact that our new president is black.. and i also find it amazing
You all hate what our past presidents did but yet think obama is bad because hes not following our ex presidents footsteps?...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Jesus Christ lives and is coming again?
thats kind of creepy , hope he makes it here before 2012 lol

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eatfleshzombie

I think you issed the point. Its not about color, or new president , or

NWO. Its about how grown people can go completely mush in the

brains over a man. He eats , breaths , visits the bathroom , and yes

Obama supporters , he even farts. That's the point of the thread.

The Messiah effect

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join