It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

defining change here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Change will come when people realise that undermining each other is childish, secrets, lies, spies, stupid laws controlling simple things, complicating it all uselessly for greed. Stop using money, stop telling your kids what to think and how, stop telling each other anything other than "hi hows it going" and go enjoy life. Everyone in the world is lost, wrong and broken inside in denial. Say no-go ahead. Im right, i know it. Dont listen though lemming populace because it only proves me more.

People can kill a perceived enemy, yet they cannot go beyond there own thought patterns which hold them in a merciless state of fascistic hypocrisy. Police, law enforcers are like this, so are politicians and general populace as well. They in there godly or statist state of mind, pervey a sense of fear to exemplify that fiat money, which the cop is paid in, control you, and those who control it are "in charge".

THis MUST end. Its disgusting behavior by people who frame, lie, steal, kill, and equate themselves with the most vile smelling decaying matter.

Change is not government saying things, thats theft and treason, tyranny. A subtle sellout of America by rogues. WHo use there positions and wordspeak to convince you the guy or gal in the middle in the military, or police that people like me and others like me are some kooky nutbag, we are not, I am sane, and further more my IQ is higher than Obama, standing at 182. Now Ill admit i dont know alot of historical facts, I admit to partying quite too often because stress is high in my life thanks to again, corporate criminal thieves who lie and mock the middle class with manipulative codes and symbolism, in pricing, in wordspeak on commercials..its all sick if you cant see it, start looking.

Change is science, new science. Change is tolerance by the intolerant. Change is calm. Change is liberty to decide, freedom is the ability to continue using self governance, not government. Change is America being real to itself, admitting it has been wrong, the media, especially disgusting. The government up there with media. save people only to brainwash them to go to war, invented by liars. Its a circle of NO CHANGE>

Change or no change? your choice. You know the right, you deny for power over others, I hope this thread is read by all walks of life..enjoy.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by mastermind77]

join