It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New word

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

New word

celeboddity: An unpredictable celebrity. An odd-ball celeb that sticks out from other celebrities. They may be crazy, ill, abnormally eccentric, unreliable, have drastically been effected due to drug use, or just acting as if they were one of these things in a publicity stunt or hoax in an attempt to boost their career.

example: Joaquin Phoenix is a celeboddity because no one knows for sure what he will do next, he's either hoaxing or ill. Andy Kaufman could be considered a celeboddity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cool new word that I bet in 10 years will be mentioned up to a million times a day on a regular basis, due to the new trend of celeboddities, I can see Paris & Lohan being considered celeboddities as well, when someone turns gay out of nowhere that would be considered a drastic change in personality that makes the term 'celeboddity' perfectly fitting.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Like Oh mai gawd! Gag me with a spoon.

That's hot.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I nominate Sean Penn to act as the Celeboddity poster boy.
Then maybe Crispen Glover.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hmmm, could we classify any and all celebs that practice scientology under this category?

Taking tests with "thetan meters" and the whole Xenu thing... seems odd to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ahhh another label to slap on people. Blahhhhhh.
Perhaps Britney Spears fits this group of people.

And by the way, I'm glad you like my avatar Tentickles, so much as to add it to your sig. We're thinking the same way, I think.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Slash]

top topics

join