It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Abortion? Watch this video and please defend your decisions...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

This is a really good read as well: www.thenationalcampaign.org...

pdf bogs my computer down. Sorry.

Well I wish it didn't because that pdf list some of the issues children face from unwanted pregnancies and gives valid sources on the bottom of the last page and I have yet to see what it states countered.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

How about proving your case, using unbiased sources?

You haven't shown that ANY of my sources are biased. Could you at least provide the link to the one you claim is biased and explain what information you believe is incorrect? The information can most likely be found on one of the other sites or the pdf I linked to. So please tell me what information you think is biased? Please quote it from the source.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Actually, flys can and often do spread disease due to the surfaces they come into contact with.

So do excessive populations of monetarily challenged humans.

So killing them is not needless.

Matter of perspective.

And to use your own argument against you, killing a fly is legal.

I was using your definition. I don't believe killing a fly is murder definition, neither is abortion. Both are legal.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Ok, third time now. A site with PRO-CHOICE is not a unbiased source.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yet you call it murder, go figure.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ok, third time now. A site with PRO-CHOICE is not a unbiased source.

Again, which site are you referring to? How does that one discredit the others?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Does it have a html link?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Why did you use this site for your argument?
It actually goes against it;
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yet you call it murder, go figure.

What do I call murder?

You said any needless killing in your eyes is murder. The only time killing is needed is to eat, or to protect yourself or loved ones from attack. There are ALOT of other reasons that we kill or support killing in our society. Is EVERY other reason for taking lives murder in your eyes?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

You know what Clearskies you were right about that one article.

I found my statement

There's been declines all over the world of adoption.
attached to that link. Sorry and thank you for pointing this out. I thought that was in a discussion about birth control, but I was mistaken.
As for your other question the information is provided by:
www.thenationalcampaign.org...
So they may also have it on their website in a non pdf version.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You really that dense? Ok, since I obviously need to specify all you provide for the last links is that teenage pregnancy is generally not a good thing. And follow it up with another foolish generalization about those evil "pro-lifers" none the the less.

It should also be noted that not all aborted pregnancies are teen pregnancies though you attempt to infer that.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Too bad you seem unclear as to the meaning of needless. Case in point, swatting a fly is needed due to the disease vectors flies are known to and frequently do carry and distribute. You attempt to foo foo it away with needless is subjective.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You really that dense? Ok, since I obviously need to specify all you provide for the last links is that teenage pregnancy is generally not a good thing. And follow it up with another foolish generalization about those evil "pro-lifers" none the the less.

It should also be noted that not all aborted pregnancies are teen pregnancies though you attempt to infer that.

Not they are not but that site discusses what happens to children that are birthed from unwanted teen pregnancies, which is part of the unwanted pregnancy issue. That site is not biased. It is pro-choice meaning it helps teens decide what is best for them. It is not pro-abortion. Please produce proof that this site is biased in any way. Please show which of their sources you believe to be biased.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

*face palm*
Wrong, a pro-choice site is a biased side as it take a stance on the subject of abortion in the pro *meaning for* abortion should the individual want to.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Again, please do not call me dense.

I really wonder why such a smart person as yourself would think a teen pregnancy site would not discuss the option of abortion? Now that would be biased.

Please quote where the site puts down pro-lifers.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

First time I have called you dense. And if you act dense again I will call you it again. Which you do. But I do think it would be childish of me to say it just right now.

Please quote where the site puts down pro-lifers.

Now why would I go backing up a claim I did not make?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why are you ignoring this question: I really wonder why such a smart person as yourself would think a teen pregnancy site would not discuss the option of abortion? Now that would be biased.

Why is a teen pregnancy site biased for discussing all options?

So far you only address sites you think are biased. What about the others? You really think the .gov site is biased too or do you just refuse to discuss any of the sites that support my argument?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Too bad you seem unclear as to the meaning of needless. Case in point, swatting a fly is needed due to the disease vectors flies are known to and frequently do carry and distribute. You attempt to foo foo it away with needless is subjective.

Are you telling me humans do not spread disease? Are you telling me large populations of extremely poor human beings are not swimming with the worst diseases imaginable, yet continue to procreate on mass levels? Overpopulation is a huge problem on this planet, so just as you say it is needed to kill a fly, the same argument can be made about terminating unwanted pregnancies. No matter HOW much the religious believe humans are god's special "chosen" creatures on this planet, we are not. Life is life. Of course, we all have our preferences of who or what should lose thiers, but our earth does not.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Birth control is good. Maybe a shot AND a pill?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join