It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Abortion? Watch this video and please defend your decisions...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
The old Religion is the cause of all the wars and other human atrocities is a canard I would gladly prove wrong and that it was Countries where religion was NOT, where you will find the biggest genocides far exceeding any number of those you can falsely accuse in the religion is evil examples.

Go for it. Get your info together, start a thread and let me know when you do, i'd like to take part in that debate.

In fact Planned Parenthood's biggest most profitable product, is not birth control, but Birth arrest.

That may be, but only because they give BC for FREE, lol. Obviously they cannot perform medical procedures free, and I would imagine that would be the LAST thing you would want, free abortions. People cannot resist free things and the line would wrap around the building, and you people in the parking lots with the signs would be trampled like a walmart xmas sale.

They arrest the natural progression of a birth that is already in progress, and they do this in what is surely the largest genocide of a people whose only wrong was to be in the most unsafe most dangerous place on the planet today,,

Their mothers womb

WOW.

Heavy on the drama and emotions please. Hold the logic.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
Im so sick of anti-abortion supporters, how dare they judge ppl and the decisions they make in life. Who the hell are they, what gives them the right?? Most of them base it on religious beliefs, I'm sure good ol' Jesus was all about calling some poor young girl a whore and a slut when she needs emotianal support probally the most in her life. Protestors should put all that energy to something good, not hate speak and forcing thier personal beliefs down someones throat.

Although there have been many valid arguments for I must put in that I feel that it is the anger and 'hatred' being displayed by the 'religious' that destroys their argument. It is this also that I feel will ultimately destroy the religion. For those that are supposed to be like Jesus and God like it just amazes me how angry and hateful they can get. The number one reason I left the 'religion' and focused more on God.

It's sad that any life should be taken away. However, who am I to judge? Who am I to tell another that they cannot do what they feel is best for their own psyche and their own health and their own future?

Edit: *grammar

[edit on 27-3-2009 by dariousg]

I don't know why so many people try to pigeon hole Christians into living up to this meek mild weak reputation of what they believe was a wimp like Prophet who never raised his voice and never got angry and never judged evil acts of men and woman.

Never mind that if it was the Christ you were giving this lousy and weak position of one who disagrees with abortion but is too scared to say anything about it, even when an innocents life depends on your voice being heard. Never mind that the Christ you think we follow was some milk toast who only spoke of some asnine concept of live and let live love was really a trail blazer who when told he was a bastard child responded to those accusers and name callers that he KNEW whose father they followed. That when such blatant acts of mens greed and evil he had a tendency to get a little PISSED OFF and was known to be more like a bull in a china shop tossing tables over and chasing the scum bags out yelling at them JUDGING them in a loud angry voice saying YOU MURDERERS! YOU THEIVES! YOU DEN OF VIPERS!

Never mind that he says thou shalt not stop what God put usunder. Never mind that it is the same Jesus, that would watch that video with tears in his eyes that would be as reluctant to watch it as those reluctant to watch it here because it represents the heart of those that can be complicit that same act and offer opinions to justify it when there are NONE.

Never mind it is that same Jesus that tells us, that while we shouold judge evil and correct it, we are to forgive it but don't ever expect us to condone it. We Christians are a very flawed and imperfect people. We all know this is true and albeit much bad has been done under the banner of religion we also know that time is getting short and one of the signs of it's inevitable end is when mothers start putting their own babies on the alter of a Doctors table to be executed in the millions.

They didn't have a word for fetus back then, it was just an infant. They didn't need words to obfuscate the truth so that people could ignore the truth and distance themselves from their own guilt

their own forgivable evil, masked until then by the deliberate re-naming of humans to things and the logic of confusion composed by the author of lies and his name is legion for

you are many

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Noone's going to win this argument.

All we can do is thank the good lord that there are options out there.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

I rest my case about organized religion. That kind of rant is EXACTLY what makes you people look so insane. You believe in FAIRY TALES. At least the peaceful jesus image was one to somewhat admire. Thanks for pointing out that he was NOT special, and was ONLY HUMAN like the rest of us, angry and violent. He was just a smart monkey, like you and I. Not any son of GOD.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Go for it. Get your info together, start a thread and let me know when you do, i'd like to take part in that debate.

As much as you'd like to take a part in that debate and I would take you apart in that debate, it is majoring in miners, especially when you cannot even see the very thread you have chosen to place your hatred and bigotry of religion is one about the genocide of infants and one you by the complicit acts of antagonizing your Christian interlocutors who wish to end this insanity, you by proxy support. You lose the argument before it gets started. You wouldn't know what is evil because you are too wrapped up in your own and unwilling to see it. You call us hypocrites and while I would agree we are, many of them are members of my Church and we welcome many more, so you are invited to come as my guest if you like.

In fact Planned Parenthood's biggest most profitable product, is not birth control, but Birth arrest.

That may be, but only because they give BC for FREE, lol. Obviously they cannot perform medical procedures free, and I would imagine that would be the LAST thing you would want, free abortions. People cannot resist free things and the line would wrap around the building, and you people in the parking lots with the signs would be trampled like a walmart xmas sale.

Are you saying that Obama's bill he recently signed giving assitance to those seeking abortions are not subsidized for the abortion and the fetus's gained in this subsidy won't be given to stem cell research which would give many drug addicted woman a reason to get pregnant because now they get a lot of money for turning over their fetus's and a new frankensteinian morality being spawned by such staggering forsesight is just in our imaginations? That all this reading and involvement in politics I am devoting my time and money too is just something I read between the lines but wasn't really in the bill?

They arrest the natural progression of a birth that is already in progress, and they do this in what is surely the largest genocide of a people whose only wrong was to be in the most unsafe most dangerous place on the planet today,,

WOW.

Heavy on the drama and emotions please. Hold the logic.

You couldn't understand the logical argument and I understand why you wouldn't want to experience the emotional one too.

Guilt and shame is KoO like that

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I rest my case about organized religion. That kind of rant is EXACTLY what makes you people look so insane. You believe in FAIRY TALES. At least the peaceful jesus image was one to somewhat admire. Thanks for pointing out that he was NOT special, and was ONLY HUMAN like the rest of us, angry and violent. He was just a smart monkey, like you and I. Not any son of GOD.

With your logic, because it is woman having abortions, I should be angry at ALL woman? I don't speak for all Christains beloved ,, and i certainly don't speak for ALL religions but if you need a desperate excuse to justify your silly hatred of the believers using anecdotal exapmles to compare as fairy tales, be my guest. I expect as much from the unsaved men and woman of this earth

This assumes having a temper has no purpose. This assumes you would make a more perfect God than the one spoken of in the Bible.

This assumes that when we were created in Gods image that when we see we have a temper,, it is most likely that if we were made in his image, chances are,, GOD has a temper also.

Trust me they don't say Fear the wrath of God for nothing, and when it comes to people that kill infants for sport or for convenience,,

GOD is PISSED OFF

about that.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by 27jd

Also, that nine year old rape victim will always have to live with her rape. That wasn't changed with the abortion, only now she has to live with the thought of dead babies, as well!
It's sad all around!

Wow, really? And living through the trauma of carrying twins would be better? Or risking her own death to birth those twins would have been better? Or HAVING twins only to have them taken away would be better? Because a nine year old with a child's mind could very well think she wanted her babies, and they'd be ripped away from her and adopted out, and she'd live with that forever. You see, there was NO happy ending to that story. NONE. If she was FORCED to have those babies, and she died from the bodily stress of carrying twins, I'd call the people who FORCED her to do it murderers, personally.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Seriously, enough already.

I'm tired of your biased and blinded view, or whatever leads you to vomit your thoughts onto the computer in front of you.

Your attacks on religion on so sad, as you are so obviously biased in your view of who they are, or what they represent.

The poster you just attacked was merely pointing out that although Jesus was not throwing stones at all sinners, he did toss a few at those who were blatant and unrepentant.

You are kind of making me sick (it's that vomit smell), and I wish you would take your thoughts away from my thread.

I mean, if they are going to stay in the same vein as your previous posts.

If you gain some balance, by all means, hang out a while.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Whatever you say. If the fairy tale book YOU have been sold on is right, then you will be judged by your god for judging others. My god doesn't care if I judge others, we're "KOO" like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
if a woman gets pregnant and has no medical conditions which could cause danger to the mother or the child she should be forced to give it up for adoption or learn how to prevent getting pregnant in the first place.

It is my hosent belief woman use abortion in order to slut it up. There is many ways you can prevent getting pregnant. Try using two methods at once and I would call BS to anyone who says they got pregnant using condoms and on birth control. If a condom breaks take the morning after pill. I'm ok with that, but anything beyond that the life of the child needs to be protected.

I can't believe human beings on this earth actually can look at themselves in the mirror knowing they choose murder and death of a child over 9 months of inconvenience. SICK PEOPLE TRULY!!

If abortion is going to remain a woman should be taxed $20,000 - $50,000 so people might think twice before going down to the clinic and having a vacuum suck out their living human baby.

Disgusting selfish people are all that support abortion.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

Wow, really? And living through the trauma of carrying twins would be better? Or risking her own death to birth those twins would have been better? Or HAVING twins only to have them taken away would be better? Because a nine year old with a child's mind could very well think she wanted her babies, and they'd be ripped away from her and adopted out, and she'd live with that forever.

You see, there was NO happy ending to that story. NONE. If she was FORCED to have those babies, and she died from the bodily stress of carrying twins, I'd call the people who FORCED her to do it murderers, personally.

What a part of this excuse to justify the rest of the murders that go on where 99% are done simply because it cramps some self cented selfish, self serving, egomaniacle woman whose supporters are those that create the most torturesouly contrived set of almost impossible circumstances as an excuse to justify a murder and passing that off as an average day in the life of a pregnant woman or patient of planned parent hood.

What part of that excuse is the part 99% of us should discard out of sheer absurdity because it frankly is the only one 99% of us would not only make an exception for but also assume YOU would have the common sense to make the same exception for for us, knowing that your argument is no excuse to make all the rest right. It does make for a rather entertaining strawman however.

Got another extreme I can disect and spit back like the pepsi that almost came out my nose reading your excuse.

ha ha

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Actually, I'll hang out a while anyway. Just like you people hang out where you're not wanted, like parking lots and such. Just figure I'll return the favor.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Did you read any of my other posts in this thread? You know, before you decided you were going to try to insult me?

I was speaking DIRECTLY to that one post. Read my other posts in this thread before you try to say I am making excuses for anything.

I'm not just another one of those heathen, liberal, murderers like you'd like to think I am. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

You people?

What do you mean, you people?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Whatever you say. If the fairy tale book YOU have been sold on is right, then you will be judged by your god for judging others. My god doesn't care if I judge others, we're "KOO" like that.

Where does it say I cannot judge others? Or are you going to give me the old thou shalt not judge lest you be judged and not finish the rest of that verse where it talks about people like you who judge us and do so while speaking of the God you say you follow? You know the kind of Judge it talks about where I would Judge people who kill babies while I support those who do it by not speaking against it makes me complicit in it and THAT is why I cannot and should not judge it lest I be judged by my own standards of condemnation. I don't worry about that kind of prejudice or that kind of example of what you erroneoulsy pass off as Biblical Bunk

Your God? The one I believe you created in,,

YOUR image.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Hold on, you were communicating, and there was obviously a mix-up. Don't start generalizing to get even, please.

I would ask everyone on this thread to try READING the posts that people are targeting, and try reading the answers that people are giving you.

It's obvious to me that most people are not reading my arguments, as I keep seeing zingers about 9 year old mothers.
(only the first part of this post was directed at you, Layla. The rest was for EVERYONE)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
You people?

What do you mean, you people?

I was waiting for that, even though organized religion has eroded your common sense lobe, your sense of humor is still somewhat intact.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
reply to post by Layla

Hold on, you were communicating, and there was obviously a mix-up. Don't start generalizing to get even, please.

I would ask everyone on this thread to try READING the posts that people are targeting, and try reading the answers that people are giving you.

It's obvious to me that most people are not reading my arguments, as I keep seeing zingers about 9 year old mothers.
(only the first part of this post was directed at you, Layla. The rest was for EVERYONE)

Well, I personally wasn't reponding to you at all. My only post in response to you was on page one of this thread. You see, when I use the "quote" or "reply" function, I do it so that I can specifically reply to one person. If I don't use those functions, then I am speaking to whomever is reading the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
Where does it say I cannot judge others? Or are you going to give me the old thou shalt not judge lest you be judged and not finish the rest of that verse where it talks about people like you who judge us and do so while speaking of the God you say you follow?

I don't "follow" any god. My god doesn't need to "lead" me anywhere, i use the term god because it's easy to type. I believe there is more to the universe, and I KNOW that mankind has NO clue what drives this universe, not now, and especially not that far back in history. No man can "talk" to god, i "feel" higher power and i have no use for another man's idea of what that higher power DEMANDS we do.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

I was speaking DIRECTLY to that one post.

mmm Perhaps you should have sent a U2U then.

Did you read any of my other posts in this thread? You know, before you decided you were going to try to insult me?

Unfortunatley yes i did and the only thing I regret is not ever being able to get the time back I wasted reading them however, not being one to offer another chance at redeeming oneself I am considering reading the rest of this last one you made but I got to tell you,,

it ain't lookin good, for example, when you say tried to insult you? what does that mean? I tried and failed because nothing can affect you? Or was it something personal I said ? Do I even know you? NOPE but just what was it then, I said that wasn't true? Did you NOT give an example of what is the most extreme case of circumstances to justify the general reasons we should allow abortion?

Yep you did and THAT is undeniable.

I'm not just another one of those heathen, liberal, murderers like you'd like to think I am. Thanks.

Nope you are not, you're a sinner and that is all you are.

No better than I

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join