It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request help identifying all govt. & civilian saucer-related projects!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

There is a new Triangle event recreated and shown on youtube.
There details are similar.

The labeling on that illustration conflicts with the theory of the
Tesla craft. Misinformation, perhaps.
Just a coil is needed instead of the mercury plasma accelerator.
The apex rockets are the inflatable landing gear.

The ether as defined by Tesla transports the craft.
Almost close to the technology of wireless power trsnsmission
but outside a metal craft that is apparently transmitted.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It needs to be mentioned that all known saucer craft (or any other experimental craft known to the public) uses conventional methods of propulsion and still obeys the known laws of aerodynamics and physics. So any eyewitness reports that counter that needs special attention.

Unfortunately, eyewitness reports are useless. Too much weight is applied to eyewitness reports around here. Folks need to remember that the little details that make something verifiable or even palatable are often never correct in eyewitness reports. And that is for simple stuff that folks can relate to like car wrecks, robberies, etc. It gets even worse when they think they have seen something extraordinary.

Like all the idiotic eyewitness reports for the "missile" that shot down Flight 800. They all said that they saw a steak come towards the aircraft and at the instant they saw the explosion they heard it as well. Perhaps someone needed to remind them that their vantage point put them 5 full seconds at the speed of sound from the aircraft. Simple, yet real discrepancies happen in eyewitness reports, and it only gets worse when people think they have seen a UFO.

And don't even get me on the pure perversion of the Rendlesham eyewitness reports.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So you are saying that the TR3B uses a Tesla Coil instead of the Mercury Plasma Accelerator for propulsion? What type of speeds and acceleration are we speaking of here? You are aware that the MPA on the TR3B was only used for 89% apparent mass reduction and not for propulsion? The propulsion comes from the three methane-hydrogen-oxygen/kerosene rockets.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I will put myself up for ridicule again. I have posted this on ATS before and anytime this subject comes up I will post it.

I had an encounter in 2003. It was so close to me I saw all of the detail of the craft. I know we have these craft and somebody probably not military more likely contractors are piloting them.

Please take a moment if you will and peruse my site.

I will apologize now for its poor construction.

governmentsecretsaucer.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

great thread Xtraeme

thanks for all the info and wow you have posted some pics i have never seen before. that one in Canada is Star Trek lookin. i am interested in the Pye Wacket craft and my searching led me to your thread.

thanks again S+F

[edit on 26-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There's the Russian EKIP

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
here is something interesting

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
s&f, great work !
a lot of nice pictures, the two from avrocar which are perfectly round surely give us a hint of what is done nowadays in thos black projects

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Vril/German related HAUNEBU CRAFT. Best I can add related to saucers..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 11/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And another cool UAV called the Sikorsky Cypher.

en.wikipedia.org...

I found this one in a 1995 Popular Mechanics article called "Flying Saucers Are Real" by Abe Dane.

It sure looks like it could have been a precursor to something like the ISAAC-CARET design, no? This is of course ignoring the fact that the majority of people consider the incident to be nothing more than an elaborate hoax. Still an interesting (if barely) passing resemblance.

General vitals:
first test flight: 1993
decommission date: ???? (replaced by Cypher 2)

Capacity: 50 lb (23 kg)
Length: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Rotor diameter: 4 ft 0 in (1.22 m)
Height: 2 ft 0 in (0.61 m)
Disc area: 25.2 ft² (2.4 m²)
Loaded weight: 264 lb (120 kg)
Max. takeoff weight: 300-340 lb (136-154 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × UAV Engines AR801 Wankel rotary engine, 50 hp (37 kW)

Maximum speed: 52 knots (60 mph, 97 km/h)
Range: 49-67 nm (56-77 mi, 90-125 km) depending on model
Service ceiling: 8,000 ft (2,440 m)
Disc loading: 9.9 lb/ft² (47.5 kg/m²)
Power/mass: 0.2 hp/lb (0.32 kW/kg)
Endurance: 2-3 hours
edit on 18-8-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Skylifter is an interesting concept and might probably be a future source for misidentification, although these things probably won't be zipping through the sky.

I realise these are not yet produced commercially, but as the developers allegedly are working with proof of concept models, it perhaps deserves a mention.

One can read more here:
www.skylifter.eu...

BT

top topics

<< 1   >>

join