It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Video** British PM Savaged At EU Meet: 'You Have Run Out Of Our Money!'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that -it certainly needed to be said.

Its amazing to think that Gordon Brown has never even been elected to represent the Labour Party - nevermind elected to be Prime Minister of England.

In fact,after selling all Britains gold off at ludicrously cheap prices and stealing all the pension funds, this man should be put in stocks not number 10 Downing Street.
(rant over)

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Brown stood for election as a Labour candidate and was elected to the House of Commons. When Blair resigned, Brown received the overwhelming support of the Labour Party and became its leader without the need for a formal election ... his only opponent didn't receive sufficient nominations for his candidacy to be even considered.

Being leader of the majority party in the House of Commons, Brown was asked to form a government. Nothing new there, it's the way it's been done for hundreds of years.

And there's no office of "Prime Minister of England" ... it simply doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Best Speach I've heard!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Brilliant!

His interviews with Beck and Cavuto were great too!

Nice to see another person put their position and voice to good use instead of rambling off all that nonsensical BS we've become so accustomed to as of late.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by PH43DRUS]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is the way American politics should be done. This gentleman was AMAZING how he blew Gordon Brown out of the water. I love it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Maxmars

You read my mind...how I would love to see Paulson, Bernanke, Geithner ripped apart with words! The closest we have seen is Ron Paul...

This guy is in a totally different league to Paul
If he was in same room with Paul on a disagreement he'd rip Paul to
shreds.

Go Hard, Go Fast, Go Straight to the Point, do not falter, stammer or
repeat your self.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My Dearest, Welchman, existenz (forgot to reply via post oops)
I agree with you!

The inept muppet, as you say and I totally agree, is much like our puppets here in the US.

The world was grand and prosperous. A hell of a lot of money traded hands. Just as we all expected our homes to continue to rise in value. Our net worth continued to increase.

The massive mortgage back securities and CDO’s being traded and sold was all a scam! Worse than Madoff!

These guys knew in 2007 that SHTF and the dominos would fall. The government’s (plural) didn’t want things to fall apart so they kept up the charade.

Most of them in fact did see this coming. Now my perception has changed a bit recently to a larger scale. It’s not just broken Brittan my friend. This is global.

Like I said before I have never liked Gordon Brown. For other reasons.

Gravity took hold. What goes up must come down. We haven’t seen anything yet.

2010 will be much different than we know it now the words REGULATION will give itself a new meaning. I’m not simply meaning the banking industry.

I could have given you a better answer but would have taken me 3 pages to type it all.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Youre right!

I love the smurky look on his face. I'm curious as to how he will be Received at the G20 summit April 2nd.

I am so happy someone knocked him off his high horse. Hopefully next theyll roast France's President SARKOZY!

I loved when you compared him to Paulson. He had some very odd looks on his face when he asked for the TARP money.

I have a favorite T-shirt with a close up of Paulson's face saying "This wasnt supposed to happen" with a stock market drop. Love it!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
THis man's speech was truly the epitome of the phrase "Politics is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a good sized rock.

That man's speech was the rock.

... and the utter civility in which he reamed out a few fresh and new anal sphincters on his target is all truly impressive.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
No doubt about it, some of the most brilliant speakers are British. This reminds me of George Galloway (a Scot in the British parliament) appearing before the senate to defend himself from American accusations, and delivering a smackdown of incredible proportions (something like the incredibly brave Brit in the video being discussed in this thread). If you enjoy a real slaughtering of an accuser, watch this vid below:

www.youtube.com...

There was another similar speech which occured in Dublin by an incredible Irishman on the eve of his hanging by the British on his own country soil. His name was Robert Emmett. My grandfather was named in his honor. It's an incredible read if you're so inclined. The most remarkable thing about this speech, which was the greatest smackdown of a British judge of all time... and right in the courtroom is that this brave and incredibly defiant Irishman was only 21 years old. The next morning he was hung on St. Thomas Street in Dublin. You can read his speech below if you're interested. I assure you, it will blow your mind. He exhibits the kind of courage that we desperately need to see in America today.

www.robertemmet.org...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Albertarocks]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In your face PM, you friggin’ piece of Illuminati #@$*&!

Alright, the courageous are beginning to make their stand. This dude is definitely not pulling his punches.

What a powerful reminder that well honed words are MIGHTIER, not to mention SHARPER, than the sword.

Let’s hope this is now the beginning, of the Illuminati’s end.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

What a powerful reminder that well honed words are MIGHTIER, not to mention SHARPER, than the sword.

Let’s hope this is now the beginning, of the Illuminati’s end.
[edit on 25-3-2009 by seasoul]

Quoted! And kudos! Words are very powerful...
As for the "Illuminati" well I could only wish, but even they can only kill the body, never the soul!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is great news!!
This is what is needed, albeit more of it, to get people to see that it is not shameful to speak out against your Government when they are in the wrong.
People know what is going on here, but they don't want to admit it.

We need more and more of this.
Maybe this will give people like Ron Paul, here in the States, more courage to speak out even more vocally now that the video is taking off. And perhaps more will speak out against Brown.

This is what we need.

If I didn't know better I would suggest that perhaps this is why Obama didn't meet with Brown and only gave him some DVDs. Obama has also withdrawn from the G20, citing security concerns.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
FANTASTIC!!!

I can dig it for my brothers across the pond

He's like the British Ron Paul

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
OUTSTANDING !!! HE SAID JUST WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THINKING !!!

I live in the UK and it makes me sick to see what our PM has donw to our econamey and our country as a hole.

I HAVE TO SAY IT WE ARE TOTALL SCREWED

And you know what the worse thing is he CANT get rid of him for another year or two AARRRRR !!!

It makes me so sad it really dose I could almost cry, and to think what our children are going to do ?? The ammount of money that is just wasted every week, month and year is truly un-believeable !

In England alone FOOD has gone up by 20% and wages have only gone up by 8%, and do you know what his plan was.....to lower the amount of VAT we pay from 17.5% to 15%
Now to put this into numbers, say I've brought one week of food shopping (for one person...ME) from Tesco or Morrisons it will cost around £30 and after the new VAT rate has been applied the price goes down to around £27 WOW A SAVING OF JUST £3 !! I mean come on, this is a joke.

It makes me so angry but I must stop or I will get so worked up i will not be able to sleep. sometimes i wish I lived in France, just like when they protested about the price of petrol everyone in france did not buy any petrol for about 3 to 4 days and the government lost so much money as did companys like Shell, and what happened the price of fuel dropped do fast it was crazy and its because when the French people make a stand THEY STICK TO IT unlike us (the english) who just panic and think "oh no i need petrol to get to work or to walk the dog" or something.

WAKE UP PEOPLE FOR GOD SAKE

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If Ron Paul spoke as well, as Daniel Hannan did before Parliament, in Congress, I doubt that half of them would have understood what was said. They would all be asking; "did he say what I think he said?" "was that a put down?" "what did he mean by that?".

This my dear friends is serving the PM crow on a silver platter. However, the PM's smirk said it all, the dirty deed had already been done. He had already sold them out. Pass the Pheasant please.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Until the children of our 'Republic' or other nations are given a true education, based on true knowledge and wisdom, rather than one of which is contorted and 'controlled' to achieve the ideals of a NWO fascist state, how can we expect a different result?

Till this is achieved, the online or hard book home schooling option must remain an option in a 'free' society.

The most important lessons of all can and should be learned right here:

Debt based Fractional Reserve banking=slavery and poverty among the electorate class in 'society'.

Education is and has always been the key. Reason always prevails unless the PTB decide otherwise. If our elected officials are no longer truely elected by the people (which has been the case for over a 100 years now) but rather 'chosen' for you as an A or B option (with no room for C independent) what kind of 'society' do you have? Is it yours or theirs? Political Parties are corrupt since inception. When you allow Parties (controlled by electoral college further controlled by the International financiers and illuminati folk) to run the electoral process, you don't have a true Republic.

The world needs to get back to a true democratic system where the people elect a represenative based on what that 'Representative' has to offer his/her people, not what his Party has on their agenda. A political Party system has always been used as Tool to enslave and control the masses to the agenda of 'another'. A state education system is sure to leave your 'progeny' in the dark. Let's put some Light on that situation.
This is what I believe the Matrix movie producers were attempting to accomplish. Open your eyes and fix your spear if necessary. The beast is on the run. Don't let em get away. Go get em. Follow the blood (money) trail. It always leads to the hunted.

Revisit the ideals of Sovereignty if it's inside you. Otherwise, get back to work for them. Time is money and you've spent your two weeks vacation. Now get back to work and watch your mass media before you or your children get the chance to read something like that peculiar video above. Would your college professors be scratching their collective heads if they were to see the video? Who taught them? If you're in school, maybe you could return the favor and teach the professors a thing or two for their own good. Just give them an email of the video in private if you want to make the grade. If you degrade them in public, they'll deGrade you as well. He/she, your professor that is, must have been Mis-informed or intimidated to allow so much ignorance to prevail in society. You pay that price every day.

If you find truth, spread it or continue to drown in a polluted sea of deception.

Awaken the giant inside of you......if you can find it. It might not be there, so be it, to each his own End.

I'm rooting for the C option. It's no longer an 'option'.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't understand. In the second half of the interview he is defending Obama, and said he has united Republicans around "a more sensible economic plan" or something like that. Obama, or rather his handlers, are doing a much more egregious job than Brown. I did like the man's speech though, it was at the top of google video for a while.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is what we need. Politicians that are interested in the right thing to get loud. It is imperative that the US understand that what is going on in the UK is what will become a mirror image here. And without a loud and common sense voice, otherwise we may wind up with the chaos the UK is experiencing.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The coolest thing about this vid is, as others posters have noted, it has gone viral. EU parliament videos used to be very obscure on youtube, only a few thousand views. It was probably considered nerdy to watch them a few years back, but in 2009 the great awakening cometh.

Here are some very encouraging words from Hannan on the spread of the vid:

The internet has changed politics - changed it utterly and forever. Twenty-four hours ago, I made a three-minute speech in the European Parliament, aimed at Gordon Brown. I tipped off the BBC and some of the newspaper correspondents but, unsurprisingly, they ignored me: I am, after all, simply a backbench MEP.

When I woke up this morning, my phone was clogged with texts, my email inbox with messages. Overnight, the YouTube clip of my remarks had attracted over 36,000 hits. By today, it was the most watched video in Britain.

How did it happen, in the absence of any media coverage? The answer is that political reporters no longer get to decide what's news. The days when a minister gave briefings to a dozen lobby correspondents, and thereby

Side note: I thin that grin on Brown's face is more embarrassment, shame and fear rather than the demonic leer of a guy who's happy to have brought down his country.

Last, another Brit has been fighting in the EU parliament for some time now, name of Nigel Farrage. This vid might deserve it's own thread:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13f20094amThu, 26 Mar 2009 03:29:45 -050045 by HiAliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join