It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Video** British PM Savaged At EU Meet: 'You Have Run Out Of Our Money!'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
He was talking about Gordon Brown smiling i think.Brown was a terrible chancellor and prime minister..hell all of the three parties are bad choices to run our country.Scary thing is the labour backlash will be people voting for conservatives..brilliant...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Reply to Boatphone

I think the poster is referring to Gordon Brown...smile and intentions.
Great link to wikipedia...thanks!

This video is going viral...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
THis guy was just on Fox News Cavuto and he just said he would of voted for Ron Paul if he could of voted here in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love this guy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This guy is being interviewed on Neil Cavuto right now.

I was thinking as i watched the speech that he sounded like Ron Paul.

In this interview i'm watching the guy just said if he could have voted for someone..it would have been Ron Paul.

Neil Cavuto says..."Interesting."

If you are in Britain....based on the remarks this guy has made...I'd take care of him...if not...hell i'll take him.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Lol..you beat me to it man!!

He reminded me of Ron Paul when he was talking...just a British version.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I quite enjoyed that speech.

Brown is a piece of # if I ever saw one.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
That's amazing. Nothing beats watching a brutal verbal smackdown at the hands of a polite sounding, almost emotional sounding brit.

Aigh, the PM got owned. Elegantly as well. He could have shortened it and just said: You *** up PM, Your a liar, a horrible financier, you ruined the country, and the voters are going to kick your bloody arse out of office!"

I am under the impression that the Brits didn't actually elect this dude, is that true? Anyone from the UK

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The devalued Prime Minister..haha.

Goes well with Owebama!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I am under the impression that the Brits didn't actually elect this dude, is that true? Anyone from the UK

In the interview with Cavuto this guy said Brown wasn't elected...i don't know for sure though.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No brown wasn't elected by the populace,he just waltzed in and took over from Blair..there was no real contender in the party either.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

What are you talking about? Daniel Hannan is a champion of freedom and vocal critic of the EU et al.

about that sneaky smile Brown had to offer,

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Daniel Hannan was first elected as the youngest British member of the European Parliament in 1999.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

no, not elected. he was basically tony blair's nemesis. he sniped him so much and probably gave him the heads up regarding the global crunch that blair # himself and ran for the hills.

talk about going to extremes to get your puppet into power.....yes
i'm talking to you....NWO!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This guy is making the rounds.

He was just on Glenn Beck as well.

This seems to have gone viral.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
This guy is making the rounds.

He was just on Glenn Beck as well.

This seems to have gone viral.

Hopefully someone posts these interviews up on youtube ASAP for us non americans,the amount of youtube hits is rising quicker than i can blink.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yea it is...it started out this morning around 60,000 hits, now it is at 261,000 and is number two on the chart!

I still can not get over that look on Browns face...what a sneeky dog.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really like how eloquent he was when he was speaking. Nobody is so eloquent in Congress! I wish Ron Paul wasn't so nice sounding and grandfather-like so he could really hit things home.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In the Westminster parliamentary system (used by the UK & many Commonwealth countries) the Prime Minister is the MP in the Lower House who leads the majority party or a coalition of parties. He's invited to form a government and become Prime Minister by the Queen, or the Governor General (acting on her behalf).

He's voted into the Lower House by the electorate in his own constituency.

So he is elected, but only by a relatively small number of people, in the tens of thousands.

He remains Prime Minister until he resigns (Tony Blair), his party loses a general election (John Major), he loses the support of his Parliamentary colleagues (Margaret Thatcher) or his government loses the confidence of the Lower House & the subsequent general election (James Callaghan).

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here is the interview from Cavuto:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

AWESOME speech

S and F for you!!

He said it like it is! Brown did have a smile on his face, whereas, you would think he would be taking it all more seriously!

Couldn't they kick him out of office? Impeach or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join