It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Video** British PM Savaged At EU Meet: 'You Have Run Out Of Our Money!'

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Daniel Hannan, MEP for South East England, gives a speech during Gordon Brown´s visit to the European Parliament on 24th March, 2009.

He speaks that Britian is in worse shape than the U.S! Mighty Fine Speech!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by burntheships]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
awsome ...

S&F

did you see his smile... he knows what he is doing ...

all to well...

to bad he will be heard all to well on the G20
bringing in the NWO and a new currency..

[edit on 25-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That's amazing. Nothing beats watching a brutal verbal smackdown at the hands of a polite sounding, almost emotional sounding brit.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

and a new topic is born...

cant wait....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That's a vicious little speech.

I love the tag "the devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government".

It's not an original, unfortunately. The phrase was first coined by Gordon Brown's former mentor, John Smith, in a speech in the House of Commons in 1992 when John Major's conservative Government was forced to remove the pound sterling from the exchange rate mechanism.

Quoting John Smith back to the Prime Minister makes Mr Hannan's speech all the more personally wounding. Nasty stuff, politics.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A great speech well spoken

Lets hope people take notice!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Pity more American politician's don't have the intestinal fortitude to speak up to their masters that way... of course I mean the the bank cartel, the Fed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You read my mind...how I would love to see Paulson, Bernanke, Geithner ripped apart with words! The closest we have seen is Ron Paul...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow if Ron Paul could only speak as eloquently. I think RP needs to take a trip to the UK for awhile and learn that was some smooooooth talking there. Indeed the UK is in some trouble and as much as I lambaste on us here in the US we are in much better shape than many others for the simple fact we have the reserve currency. If we keep going down this road that however may change. Nice find that was a Jon Stewart type verbal smackdown for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am absolutely thrilled by this video. I have never liked Gordon Brown!

Mainly because he publically acknowledges and is pushing for the NWO, while quoting the Bible at the same time.

I love it! He was getting too big for his britches. I was waiting for someone to knock him off his high horse.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Kudos! And that look on Browns face...it is so
obvious that he is complicit!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

All i have to say on the matter...brilliant speech.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Mainly because he publically acknowledges and is pushing for the NWO, while quoting the Bible at the same time.

i couldn't agree more, here is pure evil...

i bet he is behind this too....

London Police Encourage Citizens To Report Contents Of Each Others’ Bins To Prevent Terrorism

and his sneaky smile...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

i'm a brit....welsh to be exact. did you know that unemployment figures here in 'Great' Britain have reached astronomical proportions? for a country of 65 million, having more than 2 million unemployed is absolutely disgraceful. i commend this mep for saying what he did.

the question i want to ask is this, this man, this un-elected pos was our chancellor of the exchequer for more than 10 years, so WHY didn't this inept muppet see this coming?

i'm willing to stake my home that tony blair saw it coming and that's why he jumped ship before it started sinking!!!

i've always voted labour party. while this dickhead still sits at the top i'm probably going to vote conservative. saying that, i'll probably not vote at all.

we should take a leaf out of the richard pryor movie, brewsters millions, and vote 'none of the above'!!!

i'm sick to death of broken britain and the people who broke it.

i apologise for my rant but seeing that smirk on his face just makes me want to knock the one eyed twat's #ing teeth out!!!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by existenz]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Damn good speech! Can we hire him to come to the USA and say the same to Obama and the Democraps??

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

i think if you just sent your avater to him ,
he understands just fine...

the speech might be to complicated for him

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Damn good speech! Can we hire him to come to the USA and say the same to Obama and the Democraps??

Quoted! Kudos to you too!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why has this clip been buried ? It should have been on national television .

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by longdog

I agree...Digg it at the top of this post, it is already submitted to Digg, so everytime someone watches it and Diggs it it grows. I will check the Viral Video Chart, soon I think it will be on the list!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatshenneping
awsome ...

S&F

did you see his smile... he knows what he is doing ...

bringing in the NWO and a new currency..

[edit on 25-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

What are you talking about? Daniel Hannan is a champion of freedom and vocal critic of the EU et al.

en.wikipedia.org...

- Boat

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join