It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - a prophesied fierce saviour? Or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I was inspired to create this post by other ATS users. Very often I read questions regarding your current president, his legibility, weird facts and interpretations of his life, campaign and current politics…
The recently posted thing of subliminal messages and reverse speech reminded me an old and very odd Polish poem. It was written by our most respected poet, national bard, who lived between 1798-1815 ( A.Mickiewicz). His works are highly valued and considered crucial for culture of my country; every student knows his name and has to memorize fragments of his works…

Even though everything he wrote was analyzed thousand times, the meaning of the text below remains unclear.
In one of his dramas he puts a short vision of a mysterious savior. In free translation it goes like this:
(…)
Fierce he is and has three faces.
He’s got three foreheads.
(…)
On fame he will build the power
Of his church.
Raised over nations and kings,
Stands on three crowns, himself without a crown:
And his life – burden of all burdens,
His title – people [folk, nation] of all peoples;
From foreign mother, blood of old heroes,
And his name is forty and four.
Glory! Glory! Glory!
(…)

Naturally after Obama has been introduced by Democrats as their official candidate, people started to ask questions about new possible interpretation of the words above…

There is also an interesting story brought by group of Polish tourists. Couple years ago they travelled Canada and visited small village of native Americans. Local shaman, who was very “spiritual” person, unwilling for any conversation agreed to answer one question. The tourists surprised by situation stood speechless… Finally one of men from the group asked first thing that came to his mind – what our poet meant by saying “his name is forty and four” ?
The answer surprised all listeners. Shaman said that the words were written by hand of our poet but the thoughts were not his. Also all attempts of interpretation are wrong. The true meaning is the great leader of United States, who will come in time of great storm, bringing hope and rescue to many.
I would like to know your opinion on this. Does is make any sense for you? Three faces? Standing of three crowns? Could this really be the current US president?

[edit] Grammar & spelling errors. My apology for not-so-good English.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by twilightzone]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

Have you seen Zeitgeist? I beleive the three crowns and three faces could mean the three city states they refer to in the movie.

The United States of America, and it's military (Washington DC)

The financial system and the British Commonwealth (London)

The Roman Catholic Church. (Rome)

www.rumormillnews.com...

video.google.com...

Maybe it has nothing to do with the president, but with the present situation the world is in. All the power in the world basically comes from these three cities. Just the thoughts that come to my mind when I read that poem and translation from the native american.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by twilightzone

This qoute got me thinking as well......the NWO or powers that be do not want to be known therefore they are without a crown, while the three cities that essentially control the world, which are all well known, are rulers (without a physical crown) of most of the world population.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

To me, it's more of a reference to the supposed "anti-Christ." The Book of Daniel speaks of the "anti-Christ" as having a "Fierce Countenance" and being a "man of the people." Obama is neither the "anti-Christ" or savior...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by twilightzone
I was inspired to create this post by other ATS users. Very often I read questions regarding your current president, his legibility, weird facts and interpretations of his life, campaign and current politics…
The recently posted thing of subliminal messages and reverse speech reminded me an old and very odd Polish poem. It was written by our most respected poet, national bard, who lived between 1798-1815 ( A.Mickiewicz). His works are highly valued and considered crucial for culture of my country; every student knows his name and has to memorize fragments of his works…

Even though everything he wrote was analyzed thousand times, the meaning of the text below remains unclear.
In one of his dramas he puts a short vision of a mysterious savior. In free translation it goes like this:
(…)
Fierce he is and has three faces.
He’s got three foreheads.
(…)
On fame he will build the power
Of his church.
Raised over nations and kings,
And his life – burden of all burdens,
His title – people [folk, nation] of all peoples;
From foreign mother, blood of old heroes,
And his name is forty and four.
Glory! Glory! Glory!
(…)

Naturally after Obama has been introduced by Democrats as their official candidate, people started to ask questions about new possible interpretation of the words above…

There is also an interesting story brought by group of Polish tourists. Couple years ago they travelled Canada and visited small village of native Americans. Local shaman, who was very “spiritual” person, unwilling for any conversation agreed to answer one question. The tourists surprised by situation stood speechless… Finally one of men from the group asked first thing that came to his mind – what our poet meant by saying “his name is forty and four” ?
The answer surprised all listeners. Shaman said that the words were written by hand of our poet but the thoughts were not his. Also all attempts of interpretation are wrong. The true meaning is the great leader of United States, who will come in time of great storm, bringing hope and rescue to many.
I would like to know your opinion on this. Does is make any sense for you? Three faces? Standing of three crowns? Could this really be the current US president?

[edit] Grammar & spelling errors. My apology for not-so-good English.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by twilightzone]

Perhaps the three crowns are the legislative, executive, and judicial branches. Maybe him not having a crown means that he was part of none of those branches when he rose to power. Btw, it can't be BO because it says taht they must be a person with a mother who is foreign. BO's mom is from Wichita Kansas.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think he is just the current President of the United States.
Guess I'm a bit kooky.

- Lee

top topics

join