It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves for U.S. Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves for U.S. Citizens

www.infowars.com

A usually quiet U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery, has been unusually active lately. The National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona is a beautiful 225 acre facility located in Phoenix.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What does everyone think about this?

I know its from Alex Jones but hey, he exposed some terrific documented facts on Obama. The photos are definitely interesting, does anyone on here consider themselves an expert on concrete coffins or burial techniques?

Is there anyone in the Phoenix area who can confirm all of the action going on at the cemetary?

Google earth looks normal.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well he got the construction part right at least. They're expanding the cemetery an additional 48 acres. With the number of WWII veterans that have died recently, and the number of veterans still in the US, veterans cemeteries HAVE to expand.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hmm interesting. I wonder what the "official explanation is for this" Nice find Star and Flag Ill hold my comment till I hear the "official explanation"

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
very interesing indeed. star and flag.

and about Alex Jones. he is sometimes a little twisted but still I trust him more than any official source.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I commented on the other thread discussing it but was ignored because everyone was too busy wringing their hands over nothing to pay attention. Maybe the folks on this thread will be a bit more level headed.

I spoke with a friend of mine in the Department of Interior about this and he assured me that this is now standard operating procedure for federally operated cemeteries. Instead of burying a concrete vault each and every time there is a burial, they prepare a number of plots in advance for a few different reasons. First, you will notice that each vault is substantially larger than a traditional vault - this is because each one can hold 4 caskets. That allows them to bury TWICE as many bodies in the same area and place the markers (Grave stones) closer together. They save a fantastic amount of money when all they have to do it go the site, dig a foot of soil out and open the already existing vault to place the casket in.

This is nothing more than a time, space and money saving operation. According to my buddy, he said that they will typically prepare several hundred burial sites at a time. Notice how they are placing dirt back on top of the already placed vaults? This allows then to landscape it and have it prepared for burial.

The only thing shocking about this is that the government is actually doing something intelligent for a change and saving tax dollars!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

well then, I guess that clears that up. thanks buddy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

+$4,000,000 for the columbarium component of the development and improvement project at the National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona. This amount is in addition to the $9,100,000 requested and included in the total for major construction for the development and improvement of this cemetery project.

Link

Couple that with Kozmo's info

Plus this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And methinks we have the answer.

Let's see how many will listen...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I still don't understand why they would only be working at night?

Why do you think that is?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReagrahamLincool

It's hot during the day in Arizona??

Who knows. There could be a myriad of reasons and not all of them are sinister.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Cmon, Lets not say everybody...
Some people have their heads...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

See?
There you are again...
Spraeding normalcy and stuff...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ReagrahamLincool

They're working early hours of the morning to sunset.

I've worked on construction sites that do 12 hour shifts, which is pretty much sun up to sun down.

Nothing particularly unusual about it.

top topics

join