It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of Ufology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
WOW im very impressed with this thread, this is exactly straight to the point i like to see and sadly seldom do with many of these threads. You covered the gist of it exactly as i see it. And especially regarding the cover up being a "false alien belief" to cover up black projects. The ends do not justify the means and again these objects have been gracing our skies for over a century at least since the late 1880's in pictures and reports. A propulsion system that would be a century old still kept under wraps? Does not add up like you said. You covered it well. This phenomena goes beyond black projects by far.

As for abductions there is strong evidence there as well to suggest certain agendas. Im finding myself lately leaning away from the extra terrestrial theory for now due to recent findings and leaning more to time travelers , us from the future. After much thinking.

Theory

The Greys and Humanoid species they look too much like us and one would think what we would look like on a evolutionary scale in the future. In regards to greys I tend to think some climactic event took place in our not so distant future and humans went under ground. That would be deep underground bases that in fact exists "DUMBS" and evolved in to what we know as the greys similar to HG Wells Time Machine and the humans becoming the Morlocks in a sense. The tall whites or nordics survived out in space or somewhere in a another climactic condition say the moon. If they wanted to come back to our time it would be to harvest DNA and earth samples & you're cattle mutilations one would think being a dying race. And as time travelers they wouldn't want to cause a butterfly effect "yes I watch too much TV" by altering the future so why not lie and use the Alien masquerade? Perhaps the PTB does not know where they are really from?

Maybe this is what is so profound about it all. What do we really know? This is why scientists would imagine Aliens would unlikely be bipedal let alone have the same features as us. That if we were to see aliens it would be so unrecognizable to us we may not even notice them. Perhaps this theory is partial to Aliens existing and visiting at the same time? Perhaps inter dimensional beings and extra terrestrial even time travelers are all visiting

On thing is pretty damned obvious, TPTB treats this as an issue of national security and IMO these beings are not the peace loving hippy do gooders these new agers preach of. We.. this planet could be a science experiment and nothing more.

Maybe these things are none of the mentioned it would not surprise me if something we have not even began to grasp or imagined in to existence.

end of rant

flagged and star

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks, interesting.

Time Traveling humans/greys... I suppose because as you allude to present day theoretical physics and such, but the abductions (not that I do take them at surface value) if taken at surface value certainly would not fit that hypothesis. The whole secrecy thing wouldn't fit either. It's certainly a possibility, but seemingly unlikely because it just seems like there would be far more relativity to the whole situation.

My "way out there" consists more so of a non parallel Earth (or perhaps a larger environment that Earth is but a mere content within that at this time is incomprehensible to us) native cohabitant. Possibly just human beings, possibly not human at all, but whichever, have a far and away removed from our own, working understanding of the very reality/environment that we as evolutionary infants reside within. It's also possible that such type of a being/entity evolved on a near by planet that has since over the last few million years became uninhabitable, and they simply came here thousands or millions of years ago and discretely have little to do with us.

It's probably all BS but, to me, it makes a heck of lot more sense than supposing we are a few evolutionary feet away from some Star Trek episode.

The problem seems more to be that we (human beings) know a great deal about what we already know about, and pretty much nothing about what we don't. I think it has something to do with being too fixated on numbers as a progressive means.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you've seen this thread or watched this video, but it seemd it was quite popular; I'm not sure if it was ever debunked, but I've got the thread right here and I'm quite interested in what you have to say on it or if you'll perhaps include it in your report...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, it is one of the best ufo videos I've ever seen. It's also old enough to have credibility, because not everyone was into CGI back then...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nice thread, Xtraeme. S&F.

Would somebody like to list here for general reference the five large-scale scientific studies to which Stanton Friedmen often refers without naming?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join