It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO wants to depopulate the planet, then why raise tobacco prices?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If "they" want to depopulate the planet, then why raise tobacco prices? When I say "they" I mean the New World Order, or Governments / Entities that work for or toward the NWO. For the longest time, cigarette sales have been a major piece of 'proof' that things like a depopulation scheme can and are being implemented. Death via smoking related illness has been the number one killer in the United States as well as many other nations. Why would the powers that be raise the prices on cigarettes, nicotine patches, and all related merchandise? I mean raising to the level of ridiculousness, and during this recession of the economy? to put it lightly!

Here's a youtube video I posted this morning discussing the issue, and the rammifications it has for tobacco smokers and chewers in the state of Virginia. But it also applies to the entire country, and other nations with high-priced tobacco products. What are they up to? Do they really want us to be healthy, contrary to all of the information from people who swear up and down that "they" are trying to kill us slowly (depopulation)? Why are all these aggressive laws being passed in Europe and the United States making it a crime to smoke inside of a building of any kind, fo example. I discuss this topic in my video below. Please be welcome to add to the discusion, the one were having here or the one in the comments on my youtube video page.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Why take away the guns, too?
Why not legalize drugs and make a ton of money before we all check out, too?
Thats kinda the reason why i dont beleive the depopulation plots too much.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Maybe some nuclear bombs would make it faster or a war? they might be impatient? it takes decades of smoking to get cancer and sometimes even then you might not...a tad inefficient,especially when you look at birth rates vs deaths from smoking,not such criminal masterminds.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

Why take away the guns, too?
Why not legalize drugs and make a ton of money before we all check out, too?
Thats kinda the reason why i dont beleive the depopulation plots too much.

Well, the reason I tend to believe them is because the many poisonous or potentially toxic medications and chemicals that they add to the food supplies and the drinking water. Also, the stuff they use in the grocery store products, like aspartame, and for medications, most of the anti-depressants not only contain fluoride, they are synthesized from a chemical process using fluoride as the base starting chemical!

But then they go and do stuff like this with the tobacco, which is the exact opposite ..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It makes no economical sense to kill us slow.
Too many hospital bills.
If they just handed out guns to everyone, and gave us as many drugs as we wanted, murder and od's would take out at least a 1/3 of us.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Because they have plenty of other killers now. Tobacco was a mind control substance to calm the population. Now they have your mobile phones etc and other things.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Because they know you enjoy cigarettes, and they figure if something you enjoy is expensive as hell, they can make a buck and keep you that much deeper in poverty in the meantime before you croak. Same reason they keep drugs illegal, There's simply too much money, misery and death resultant from keeping them illegal.

Remember, these are people who believe their power grows when others suffer. (And it seems as though it does.)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Addicts don't quit their poison - because it costs a little more.
They will find the money.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

It makes no economical sense to kill us slow.
Too many hospital bills.
If they just handed out guns to everyone, and gave us as many drugs as we wanted, murder and od's would take out at least a 1/3 of us.

You make it sound like they don't rape American face every single day with hospital bills? Health care is a monstrous business in the US. Cigarettes are still only a few bucks a pack in the states, because its up to the user to pay for his own medical or have some sort of insurance.

In Canada, where we have free medical coverage the government does its best to make us stop smoking. Cigs are now 10$ a pack, some have even passed 10$ and are making their march towards 11$ a pack.

And for those who say cigs kill too slowly, doesn't make sense for them, well if they kill to slowly it seems its time to raise the taxes and make some money before they CHECK US OUT.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"they" know you won't/can't stop and you pay for your own death

my bet.. "they enjoy that" watching you die either under the pressure of the tax or the smoke...like they care.....DIE

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Whos payin the bills now that were all broke and unemployed?
Not us.
Whos gonna pay em after we die?
Not us.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
carbon tax...

u can put everything under there
meat jeans pc ammo cars..

you name it... they tac you to death..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why not just feed everyone bacon bits smothered in lard until we all die. Only the strong would survive. Then they could cast Chuck Norris and Hercules as our new President/Vice President.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Actually I can think of one thing which I wont say on here (don't wanna give no one ideas) that could get rid of a billion or two in a week tops and its on earth and is not man-made so Tobacco would be quite useless.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think (and this is only a theory) that if they were to try and depopulate the world, they would focus on the developing areas in Africa, some of South America and South East Asia.

I imagine that it's possible to reduce the population of the world by 4 billion, leaving most of Northern America, Western Europe and maybe Australasia. I theorise that the plan would be to leave just enough people in IndoChina and South America to produce goods for the survivors.

Just a theory! I hope it never comes true.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There was a thread awhile back that suggested tobacco defeats the effects of fluoride, which is to numb our awareness.

A man I respect named Alan Watt (cuttingthroughthematrix.com) mentioned that chemtrails may be less effective to those who smoke.

By moving smokers outside and blackmailing them with tax hikes a nervous tension is created which' they' will find useful in creating the"Summer of Rage' as advertised on the BBC news.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A. they are only as Strong as the people they pay. and No stronger then that.

B. The farther they have to reach down the lines.. the less control they have.. Sure the people that see thier faces and support them maybe ungodly loyal atm. But as for the people down the line, to the point where "the powers to be" are so supposed to be nothing but lies and conspiracies of the fanatic. Will be more likely to decide for the themselves and tell the truth..

Have they tried this wonderful tactic ... well apparantly they have.

www.youtube.com...

The cost probably supercedes the needs. Guns/Drugs/alchohl do not neccessarily kill the person. and those that it doesnt kill ends up costing them. along with everything else that becomes wrecked in the meantime ...

Not only did the percent amount didnt decrease as much, The entire place became ruins. and the people left over sucking expenses dry on medical.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatshenneping

"they" know you won't/can't stop and you pay for your own death

my bet.. "they enjoy that" watching you die either under the pressure of the tax or the smoke...like they care.....DIE

I see a few replies like this.

It seems that quite a few people think all addicts are totally hopeless. While I agree that about 90-95% of them are, there are a few exceptions, me being one of them. Thats why I explain in the video that I have 1 to 3 cigarettes a day, and go often until the afternoon before even having the first one of the day. I explained that 6 years ago, I smoked much worse, like a pack a day, but cut down drasticly over the years and kept it that way. It has never come back to try and take me back deeper, it just ... stays the way it is .. 1 to 3 a day, with no real bad symptoms of nicotine withdrawl. Heck, when I say I could quit tomorrow, I really mean it! I just dont have a problem with it anymore and I know I don't, its the least of my worries .. pharmaceuticals are much higher up on my list of potentially addictive things to stay the hell away from, if you can relate...

So don't count us all out, a few of us do have that .. balls-out willpower of a man who very well may be facing his death in battle, and only wants to go down gloriously after taking out as many of his enemy as possible. Once this realization sets into the warrior's mind, he no longer fears death, he no longer panics at the situation, he goes into battle full well knowing that he may very well not make it.. but this is all he can do and his only way forward. It is either he kills his enemy, or his enemy will kill him. One of the two is about to occur, and he goes forward knowing this.. and it makes him so much more mentally prepared for the battle that he very well may come out alive and as one of the victors, simply because circumstance took his idle mind away from fear, panic, and thoughts of death. A higher calling of honor overtook him, and he overtook his enemy.

Wow, that sounds like some Bushido / Budo Japanese WW2 propaganda

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

They need money to extend their control, they tax everything.

If you actually look at the layers of taxes from seed to raw product,
and then shipping, processing to final product tobacco gets taxed
many times that is not visible to the consumer.

It is that way for most things.

I was once in a goodyear store and they got sick of ppl complaining
about the price of tires so they showed why tires cost so much.

They showed all the numerous layers of taxes from raw product to
the point where it reaches the consumer, licenses, fees and taxes.

At that time, about 10 years ago, the price of tires is 75-80 % tax.

One of the fundamental best tools for wielding power is money,
so using high taxes as a catch-22 for their plans is not valid
in my humble opinion.

Also you have to consider things like Prince Phillips statements
that he wish he could be reincarnated as a virus to solve world
over population.

You get Ted Turner making similar statements.

Ppl from the Club of Rome write the book "Limits to Growth"

You have the Georgia Guidestones.

This is all hard factual mainstream evidence, and there is more.

You do not need to look hard to verify their agenda.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Tobacco was a mind control substance to calm the population.

Exactly. And now that they want the population in fear, it's biting them in the bum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join