It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed customer kills robber at Burger King

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
My thoughts are that the robber would have acted all tough, waved his gun around, got his money and left. Sure, it would be terrifying for everyone involved, but no-one would have died.
The customer was an absolute moron for opening fire, he was laying his and everyone else's lives down for money that is easily replaced.
Absolutely and completely down right pathetic.

Did it say who opened fire first?
2lines

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Two...as to your screen name? Soulslayer? Just what is that supposed to conjure up? And are you in fact a slayer of souls, or just wanna sound bad-ass? Does that characterise your psyche? You don't think there's a message there? And the crossed guns? I trust you have actually served in the military, is all I can say.

Would you consider my position in a different light if my sn were "SafetyCampaigner123"? Come on, don't be superficial.

And not that I need to justify anything to you, but yes... those crossed rifles denote that I reached Marksman classification in the RAF.

Listen, oh slayer of souls, how about we just write this one off as 'agree to disagree', and endeavour to stay out of each other's faces. Cuz, we just don't agree.

I suppose that is the only civilized solution, oh twin of Palin

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
I suppose that is the only civilized solution, oh twin of Palin

Hey! I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK!
Done.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I work all night, and i sleep all day....

2nd line...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My only criticism is that the "hero" customer shouldn't have let the criminal have a chance to return fire. Just wait till his attention is elsewhere, aim & fire. Done. Walk away with no wounds.

You're not a cop - so you don't have the luxury of negotiation. And if you do attempt to negotiate, you are potentially creating either a hostage situation or in this case - return fire. Dumb.

Shoot first, answer questions later. Either that, or don't pull your weapon.

If you pull your weapon that means you have already made a decision to fire your weapon, and if you are going to fire your weapon, you shoot to kill. End of lesson.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join